Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose I wasn't happy about having to shut down -- Still not !
I wanted to slap these Indicas around another generation or 2 -- All in all though I got done what I had planned to do !-- It never was a production grow !-- I wanted to breed me some monsters to grow !-- I wanted to go thru those B.B. King crosses and see what I did !-- That Snow Lotus is dominate and so is that Blueberry in B.B. so I put a B.B. boy on a mess of girls like I did with the BBSL !-- Let them fight for dominace!-- Maybe throw out some unexpected terp profiles ?-- It happened with ( S-x-OL )-x- BBSL-- No one could have predicted it would come out like that !
So I got seed from BBSL-- Mazar-i-Shariff -x-BBSL and Box of Chocolate males that need to be grown out to see what happened !-- A Blueberry mom and a chocolate dad and I got a 5 cc syringe of seed to find something extraordinary !
It will be there !

There was no need to put that chunk of hash on top that pipe Other Keef !-- Look at U ?--Doing the crab walk all high and drooling ?-- I'm ashamed of U myself !-- No U don't need any more caps !-- See what I have to deal with ?-- Brain damaged old man won't listen to nobody when he high like this !

LOL!
Rose, to tell you the truth I forget sometimes that I'm doing the trim handicapped. Now that I think of it tho, 2 hands WOULD be "handy" (so to speak) lmao!
Ya gotta laugh cuz life's too short to waste being bummed over what you can't change.

I need to stay away from that pipe !-- Make me crazy !--
Yo Gloman U got the flow of that new grow room figured out ?-- U gonna run a whole cycle then do it again or U planning some kind of rotation ?-- A rotation is nice but things can get outta hand pretty quick !-- The hard part about a 4 part rotation to me is the time it takes to get it up and running!-- 25% of bloom then 2 weeks later another 25% same at 6 weeks and 8 -- Then 25% starts coming out bloom every 2 weeks and is replaced !-- Ask Nick -- It can get outta control !---
U can even do a 2 part rotation and harvest 60 day finishers once a month !

Cold has lingered some. There are only certain kinds of cold meds I can take. Many say not to take with high blood pressure or COPD. Rose, good luck on the strain hunt. Went grocery shopping this morning and I need to rest. Must be a trap or skeet shooting competition nearby, shotguns been firing last couple hours. Girls are 3 weeks in and really taking off.

Thank you all for the kind words for Harley. That little shih-tzu has been through everything with me. No seizure meds for now. I took him to a vet that would not examine him in front of me. Only choice on a Sat. around here but I don't like it and he doesn't either. I bought a Pre-roll yesterday that has oil dribbled on it. These things get imported around here but they are expensive.

Somehow I think you sent that cold to me Umbra. I have been miserable for two days. I bought that pre-roll and I can't even draw through it.

D.D. took my 2 puppy girls Nick !-- I do miss them !-- She took the girls and left the boys !-- They had been with me for 7-8 years !-- I'm not ready to go to jail so what U gonna do ?
Power went off for about an hour -- Dam it gets hot quick without AC !-- Power went out my 1ST thought was -- Check the grow then I remembered I don't have one anymore !-- I grew for 5 years 24/7 -- I'm like a junkie !-- I need to pop some seed !-- 5 cloner boxes with 34 grow holes in each ?- Plus my veg boxes !-- Only thing I been missing is a proper veg !-- I use what I got for cloning and veg and build me a new bloom system !-- -- I'm fill me up a warehouse one day !

U can find some free state weed products in some the larger cities but it's rare and expensive like Nick said !-- Weed with a name (always claimed to come from the west coast !)- runs about $250 an OZ and "Reggie" (regular ole Mexican brick weed) cost U about half that !-- I start making product I'm make up some west coast packaging and blame it on ya'll !-- No need to look anywhere near me for a grow !-- West Coast did it !
I remember giving my old brick weed dealer a chunk of hash after I started growing !-- I thought he was gonna cry !- Said he hasn't seen hash in 25 years !-- Most of what is available around here came straight across the border !-- When prohibition ends or we adapt a workable mmj law ?-- I'm blow they minds !

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef
I haven't really figured out what Ill do indoors yet.
I'm gonna HAVE to figure it out soon cuz these girlz comming up on 2' tall now and bushy. I started trimming off the lowest branches to leave clearance for watering.
My led looks like it will handle 3 plants but my old cfls lights will only cover 2. I have 6 plants in there So 1 has to go. I HATE this part. After all the work put in its a shame to kill one off. Maybe Ill just put it outside on my patio and let it flower.

Nick those prerolls must be pricey. I bought 1 on 4/20 1/2 price for $15. Chicken soup and some green tea with honey for lunch.

And some orange juice Umbra !--
I been studying west coast packaging !-- I kinda like the cans !-- Wonder where a fellow could order empty cans like that ?I been looking at some Texas themed molds for stuff like Gummies and moon rocks !--
20180603_125121_001.jpg

Rose -- After the election when mobs of angry women be hunting old white dudes ?-- U gotta hook Uncle Keef up with the sign that shows he's with ya'll !-- A special outfit ?-- funny hat or something ?-- I ain't afraid of much but a bunch of pissedoff womens after me is terrifying !
Women don't play !-- They will run over U with a car then back up and talk to U awhile -- Then run over U some more !--
Scary !-- I don't wanna be a speed bump !

Rose -- After the election when mobs of angry women be hunting old white dudes ?-- U gotta hook Uncle Keef up with the sign that shows he's with ya'll !-- A special outfit ?-- funny hat or something ?-- I ain't afraid of much but a bunch of pissedoff womens after me is terrifying !
Women don't play !-- They will run over U with a car then back up and talk to U awhile -- Then run over U some more !--
Scary !-- I don't wanna be a speed bump !

ROTFL!!!!!!

Thank U Rose !-- I had a bad dream when I drifted off for a nap-- I went to vote early and when I came out to an almost empty parking lot I spied it on the other end !-- "Christine" !-- The possessed devil car from that movie ! -- Except it had a woman driver !-- The chase was on !-- I'm too old and slow for this sheet was all I could think of as I busted my best move !-- Every once in awhile when I looked back over my shoulder all I could see was Christine and the glowing red eyes of the lady driver!-- I woke up scarred ya'll !

So I sampled (smoked) a bud from CBD-I and found it to have a good buzz and fair taste so far but its just beginning to get dry. After aging a bit I think it will get better. This one was pretty easy to trim. I Think I'm seeing a pattern here.
Indica seems leafier than sativa.(harder to trim)
Hybrids go either way. Sativas are less leafy. (I Think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back