Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never smoked that one Gloman !-- I eat my high CBD weed in caps !-- Those little bitty indicas giving U a problem ?--
U been trimming bout a month now ?-U outside growers with the big Croptober harvest can have it !-- I can't trim that much !--- U need one those trim mosheens like Rose got !-- I know U got that trim bowl but her's got a motor !-- That's one thing about a rotation-- U have many more smaller harvest so U spread your trimming out over the year !-
A 4 part rotation means U end up having a smaller harvest every 2 weeks but U end up with 26 harvests a year instead of one ! -- That trim U doing Gloman wouldn't be so bad if it was spread out over the year !-- I'll have to train a trim team !-I plan on growing more than I plan on trimming !--- Some of this stuff is gonna get even Frostier inside under LEDs !
When U set up the bubble hash machine ?-- I'm quit calling it a cement mixer !

It sure seems like I been trimming a month.
The ONLY way I'm getting thru this is by only keeping the best of the best for smoking and everything else goes to bubble hash. I strip off the big fan leaves then just pull the most of the green off by hand, strip the buds off the stick and freeze them. I have 1 1/2 garbage bags full now and I'm not quite half way thru. I have a pile about 3' high x 4' wide and 5' long of scrap to burn so far. Bud rot and bugs.
My bowl trimmer has a motor which males it easier for me but if the buds aren't rock hard the rubber fingers push too much bud thru. I use it for hand held large colas.

Keef
I want to finish harvesting before I start running the bubble but I may run out of freezer space and need to run a bag or two to be able to finish.

Popped some more beans, lol. Gorilla Grape F2, Buckeye Purple x GDP, Grape Stomper, Rare Darkness, LifeSaver, and SuperSilverSourDieselHaze.

Umbra I hate U and your seed popping self !-- U know I'm just jealous !--I want some grape dammit !-- Is that an indica ?-- Buck Eye Purple -x- GDP is mostly indica too ain't it ?--I think U need to grow some more of that Mimosa myself !
Gloman -- I feel for U !-- I was wondering where U were drying because I saw the pics and that's a lot to trim !-- I think U doing right by just making mostly bubble hash !-Lots and lots of hash !- You'll have inside crops finishing before U know it !-- Hippie 420 used to say outside weed is for making hash and inside weed is for smoking !-- Him and his red cement mixer !

Last edited by a moderator:
Other Keef been window shopping at Leafly.com !-- I know cause I found his dam list !--U gotta watch him all the time !-- He missed a few so I updated the list !-- I could spend me some money over there !

I agree with hippie.
I'm LOVING this led and I'm pretty sure Ill not Need to grow outside any more. 1 or 2 more lights and Ill be set.
Even in the greenhouse there's just too many contaminates. Dirt, bugs, mold.
This weed is plenty potent and I won't need 5lbs to get me thru any more.

Me like them fast finishing Indicas Umbra !-- Instead of adapting to the plant I'm after them 8 week (56 days) or less finishers that'll work in my rotation !--
Gloman we gonna have to get U a Rosen Press --a set of oil handling tools -- Mesh bags and parchment paper !-- They got empty e-cig cartridges outta China for 25 cents each !--Some terps to thin it a tiny bit !-- Maybe outside weed be for hash oil carts ?

Morning O.F.C.!-- Wake and Bake while I check the state of affairs in the new Imperial Republican Confederacy !-- Might better put some hash on top the pipe like yesterday !-- Woke up in a bad mood ?-- I'm working on it !

Good morning y'all!
Been raining here for 2 days and I'm waterlogged.
Lots more harvesting to do. I'm about shot but if I don't get after it Ill lose it.
Wish I could hire a team to Finnish it up. Back to the salt mines!
Have a great day y'all!

Good morning Stoners! Sunny and warm today! Yeehaa!

Keef, all I'll say is "limiting yourself to under 60 day finishers really, really limits your selection." Most of my favorites go better'n 65 days. Nurse is my favorite of all so far and she finishes for me around 70 days.

Better now !--
Nick -- I understand the limitations of 60 day or less finishers -- I'm after a grow with regular production !-- I've found enough !-- I have no intention of limiting myself to Indicas !-- That's just where I'll start !-- Once I got my Indicas working I'd like to set up a hybrid rotation -- I add a 5th part to a rotation I go from 60 day or less finishers ( 8 weeks = 56 days )--to 70 day finishers and still get a harvest every 2 weeks from the set up !-- 1 part = 2 weeks -- I think 5 should cover most hybrids ?-- Or at least enough !-- 6 parts would be be about 84 days ?-- That's too long !
Unless U do a 8 part rotation for a weekly harvest but that gets complicated -- 1 week equals 1 part so 8 parts with 60 day finishers gives U a weekly harvest !-- I'm not ready for that yet !
Gloman - U still in trimhell ?-- Longer U trim the more goes in the hash pile ?-- Starting to get picky about what needs to be trimmed and what goes in the hash pile ?--Trimming is what made me look at a rotation !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning,
Stiff and sore out today. only two more giants to go. No room to hang anymore in the shed or bedroom closet. lol oh dear.
Good luck Ness, at the dentist. I hope he gives good shots like my old dentist but not my new dentist did. How is that for good grammer. lol
Ok, off to the showers then put on dirty clothes and hit it... brrr. Maybe a pot of coffee first.

By the way, told ya I bought a pre-roll that was dribbled in Dab? I gots to tell ya, card carrying members of the OFC really bring it. Bout a year and half ago, Umbra sent me a few beans of a li'l plant called Mozzarella. I can tell you from personal repeated observation, it is more potent then that medical grade pre-roll. I wouldn't trade one doob of "the Mozz" as it is refered to by a few close friends for two of them pre-rolls.

I work with a guy who uses bad grammar on purpose, lol. He often says, something is more better. It reminds me of Catholic school … good, better, best. never let it rest, until you're good is you're better. and your better is your best. BUT, one does not do Good, Better or Best … one does Well. Because do is a verb, and good, better, and best are adjectives and Well is an adverb. So not just grammar, but syntax as well.

Nick-- it ain't bragging if it's true !-- I figure one day soon Texas gonna have some those weed dispensaries and Keef gonna be running the grow end of one ! -- That's the reason for the rotations !-- U need a constant supply !- So I been working out a production system !
Hey Rose !-- We at about 85 with high humidity !-- I feel for ya !-- U outside farmers get slammed at harvest !

I musta missed school that day Umbra !-- I didn't know we was gonna be graded !-- Give me an "F" on Grammer!-- Won't hurt my feelings none !-- U guys should be able to see something I wrote without being told it was me and know exactly who wrote it !-- It's not easy being Cheesy !

Umbra since U don't speak the language -- What da man said was "Mo- better "-- That's different !
I thought figuring out a rotation where the weed flows was hard but I plan to take it from seed or clone to shelf ready packaged product !-- When U start thinking -- How will I set up a Gummy making station ?-- What about lollipops and hash oil cartridges ?-- Gotta make the extracts so U can make product !-Then U gotta package it !--What U need to do that ?--- It can make smoke come out your ears !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back