Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I musta missed school that day Umbra !-- I didn't know we was gonna be graded !-- Give me an "F" on Grammer!-- Won't hurt my feelings none !-- U guys should be able to see something I wrote without being told it was me and know exactly who wrote it !-- It's not easy being Cheesy !
And spelling too, lol. Grammar, not grammer,

Dat don't hurt my feelings none Umbra !-- I blame it all on auto correct anyway !

I think that Buck Eye Purple want to come to Texas !

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you feeling today Umbra? Are you home and not working. I loved the seeds you popped.
How is Harley doing, Nick?

I think Umbra's a little grape heavy there Rose !-- Rare Darkness ?-- I'm watching U Umbra !-- U up to something !-- I can see it in your eyes !

Actually Rose, I am working from home. Since I automated all the processes and installed 4G modems with ultrasonic tank level sensors, I can remotely access all the equipment and the tank levels and precursor usage for the month. Next, I'm going to program it to push the info to my email, without my going on line to extract it.

I think Umbra's a little grape heavy there Rose !-- Rare Darkness ?-- I'm watching U Umbra !-- U up to something !-- I can see it in your eyes !
All I smell all day are grapes and wine, lol.

Everybody ferments grapes !-- There are other things out there that will ferment !-- I wanna see how the Gloman's Watermelon Wine turns out !- --Think of a Watermelon as a bigass grape !-- Lots of juice in one !-- I want Umbra and RE to show me your beer making set up when I get settled !-- I can learn to make beer pretty quick I bet !--Don't need to be that award winning stuff ya'll do !-- Just a good beer !-- I don't drink so I wouldn't know good beer from bad !-- I still got wine needs to be racked !-- That peach is interesting !-- I need to work on some Strawberry next !-- I need some more stuff first !--
I been doing some drawing-- 100 gallon submarine still with a good thump keg doubler and a worm in a box !-Make some high test sugar liqour !--- I might need some high proof shine for extraction !--- That's my story and I'm sticking with it!

Problem is watermelon doesn't have the same sugar content as grapes. You don't need to add additional sugar to a good grape mash.don't

So I'm working on the WI X BBSL and most of the smaller underdeveloped lower buds are dark purple with snow all over them. Upper buds are green with heavy snow.
Grape sounds good!

The Gloman got his measuring devices and such !-- He th other a 5 gallon bucket of fresh squeezed grape juice too !-- I don't do so good with rules and such and I don't measure much !-- 5 lbs of boiled fruit or juice or combination and a 5 lbs bag of sugar !--Fill the rest of the bleach water cleaned 5 gallon bucket up with boiled water -- Let it cool and add yeast the next day !-- Let it run !-- That airlock let's me know how fermentation is going !--It comes out the way it comes out !-- I reduce it by freezing off half the water as ice !-- Blueberry is probably my best dry wine --Like a buttery Merlot !-- It also makes a good semi sweet wine -- Fruit Cocktail wine ?---I can say with confidence it's the best fruit cocktail wine in Texas !-- and probably the onlyest !-- (did I spell that right Umbra ?)- ---I am easily amused !

I been waiting for U to get to that one Gloman !-- That one will hook U up !-- Her mother was one of Umbra's that won BOTM a couple months ago !-- The White -x- Nepal Indica !-- She didn't need any help but Waldo was there anyway !-- So WI-X-BBSL !-- I didn't see color in mine but it doesn't surprise me !-- She bad !

I looked up that Rare Darkness over at Leafly.com !-- Purple bud with orange hair ?--and fruity too !-- U know I'm be wanting some !

Keef, I have many more grape strains than those, just like the chocolates I have.

The gorilla grape can get very purple. It was originally bred by Outlaw Genetics. I have his Magic Merlin and that was straight up Merlot tasting weed. Been playing with the weed and wine thing in my head.

Umbra --The complement or contrast thing ?-- It'll make U crazy like me !-- I recommend a dry blueberry Merlot at room temp with a very hard hitting strong lemon weed ?

I'm thinking more Merlot weed, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet, Pinot Noir, I think Mimosa is covered.

Yep !-- I guess that would work Cuz !-- Smooth --complicated --citrus something ?-- relaxing with that mystery terp thing going on !-- Dog that would work with anything !-- U like the master of this mystery terp thing !

Morning O.F.C.!-- Wake and Bake !--It's dark !-- Little before 5 am central !--Got down to a chilly 80 degrees last night!--Beach water temp is 85 degrees !-- Storm just came thru with thunder and lightening !--I'm not complaining !-- Florida about to get a hurricane !--12 ft storm surge !--That happens here I'd be under 8 feet of water and the waves would have already tore the place apart!-- Me and the pot farm need to be further inland !--I probably end up back in East Texas and I'm not that happy about it but if I can grow weed at the beach where everything is salty and the water is poison ?-- I can grow anywhere !- Stiff in the left arm and neck this morning !--Here comes the rain again !-- Where's my pipe ?-- I took a large dose of caps and I might put some that hash on top my pipe again !-- I was walking on the walls and stuff !-- Wasn't nothing hurting !

I tried to watch that SCOTUS ceremony last night but I could tell right away that school was out !---
--( that means --no class !)

Good morning everyone. I am off to the hardware store to get circuit breakers this morning . Woke up to a dark grow room this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back