Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Harley,
Is this something new for him?
He's in my thoughts, wishing him the best.

So I see myself becoming somewhat of a pot snob. lol
Its all y'alls fault ya know.
I want my pot tastey, stoney and clean!
Remember back in the 70's when that "Colombian" pot hit the streets? I used to find bug eggs in almost every sack full. They tasted horrible!
My pot has a long way to go to be connoisseur quality but it's getting there.

I lived thru the paraquat years. As bad as bugs and molds are, when your country tries to deliberately kill you with a Monsanto defoliant, the rest seems minor

Uh !-- I ain't been up to nothing !--- Move along !--- Nothing to see here !--
Nick -- Best Wishes to Harley !-- Get him on that medicine Rose and the Gloman make !
Yo G -- Does that Night Shade come thru with any pine ?--
The Nurse Larry and White Indica crosses should be able to hold they own on quality !-- They steam rollers and mind mowers !-- Nothing wrong with NS but I kinda like those other 2 a little better !-- SD-x- BBSL da bomb too !-- Trying to thin these BBSL crosses to only a couple !-- I got my "Hammers" so now I hunt terps !-- I got blueberry and I also got it with a chocolate dad !-- Got to get back into Squish -x- Oregon Lemon seed and find me a nice lemon !--
O.K. back to whatever it was I wasn't doing !

Last edited by a moderator:
What up Umbra ?-- CKN noddle soup and orange juice !-- No trim Chisel?-- U know how I feel about trimming ?-- I might needs me some of that ?-- The VCD done reared it's evil head !-- I'm on the hunt !-- Just window shopping right now !-- I'm looking for something to slap my Indicas around with !-- 88'G13 HP maybe ?-- I want the best most productive hash plant I can breed !-- Something that can beat my Mazar-i-Shariff-x-Black Berry Snow Lotus !-- and those others !-- Like SR91 - x- (MZR-x-BBSL)-- That's a hog right there !
Texas need it's own Dank varieties !-- I got some !

Umbra
You say chisel is a good one?
Ill look that one up for sure!
Is it pretty potent?
Keef
No, no pine yet. Mostly that unidentifiable sweet smell.

Gloman --if Umbra grows It ?-- it will be good !---The mother Night Shade didn't have much pine either -- I was just wondering because NS supposed to have some pine !-- More like a forest after a rain with a hint of maybe pine ?-- The BBSL brought that "Sweet" -- some kind of Berry stuff !-- I get set back up I got some pine !-- X-mas Tree plant !

Closest I got to that is Cheesy Jones -x- BBSL ?- Got no cheese or any Berry terps but it just keeps coming at U !--
Not trying to replicate anything !-- It's a journey of discovery for me !
I have no idea what will come of it when I chunk some pollen !-- It's like an Easter egg hunt !-- I'm looking for "eggs" with a hook !-- Stuff I like but can't really explain why ?-- Mystery terps !

Put my tin foil hat on so they couldn't get me with the Q-Anon ray and watched part of the Kool Aid rally !-- They must use a Q-Anon ray cause I don't think rational people would believe dat sheet !--That man waste perfectly good air - The world would be a better place if he would just quit breathing !

Well, Harley survived his trip to the vet. Of course he had stopped siezing by the time I drove the 60 miles. Harley is only 8 years old but he has had a pretty rough life. We were down south one summer and my ac went down. He had seizures from the heat then but never since. He's got what they call chronic dry eye and He's beginning to get arthritis from a motorcycle wreck three years ago. Anyways, they did blood tests and gave me some antibiotics and we'll have to wait and see. I sure hope we don't need to have seizure meds. You know what? Vets ain't getting any cheaper.

Sure glad Harley is doing ok!
You're right about vet bills. We've spent a Fortune on Barney.

Morning O.F.C. !--
I've noticed I haven't been smoking as much as I used to do !-- I been taking a dose of caps 3 times a day regularly and forget about the pipe --- Still had half a pipe left this morning so I broke off a chunk of hash and put it on top !-- I need new glass !---- Holy Wake and Bake Batman !-- I think I'm be alright !- and then the caps kick in ?-- I put my stash box up !-- That Black and white demon dog was watching it !-- I don't trust him !-- I'm glad my boys don't have major health issues --Let's do this day !
Umbra how U doing this morning ?
Gloman ya'll get Nick set up on that puppy seizure medicine !--

The plan today is to begin cleaning the garage !-- Need to clean the garage out so I can move my grow stuff out that room so I can paint and do the floors !-- I may have to put the grow stuff in storage a couple months just to have the room to start on the paint and stuff !-- I would rather move the grow to where it is gonna be-- set it up and come back to work on the house !-- Might have to wait until we sell before I can find a secluded place then set back up !-- I got seed burning a hole in my pocket !-- I need to grow !

Nick, get that boy on cbd tincture. Vet's are sooooo expensive and the seizure drugs are hard on them. You have your magic butter machine, right? If I can help let me know.
We got chocolope down and hung. I gotta say i think i have the hang of growing this plant. lol. it was our best grow ever. Took Bud and I 5 solid days to get her down. Now a new trimming crew comes tomorrow. ha.
Keef proud of ya.
Gloman, i thought of you when i was sick of trimming, try this with one hand rosebud!
Ness, thinking good thoughts for your grow.
Umbra, i got a lead on lambsbread... i will tell ya if it works out. pretty darn happy. I hope your cold is better and your feeling well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back