Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ofc...back home and got chores to do...one of which is to go thru my bag-o-seeds and pop something...
Indoor in coco chips is all I know at this point...leanin towards something indica...I don’t even remember what I got...
Have a great day y’all...don’t forget to vote, Election Day is one week out...

Good Morning

I am looking for a closer dispensary that sells clones from Dark Heart Nurseries. Lot's of new strains out. I guess Dark Heart is owned by Humboldt Seed Company which explains a lot. Whenever Humboldt has a new strain I see it offered as a clone by Dark Heart. When I look at some of these strains I get hungry. lol Blueberry Muffin, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Strawberry Cheesecake, ect. ha ha

Have a GREAT day guys!

Going on a quest for a new pipe today. The popo busted all my glass and I am kinda spoiled. I do a lot of doobies but I like my pipe too but it has to be glass.

Hey Ness !--
I'm looking at a place in East Texas !-- Not much to it and it flooded during hurricane Harvey !-- It has a mobile home on it that has the inside stripped down to the studs to mediate the mold from the flood !-- Anyway what I'm seeing is a rolling pot farm !-- It would not be hard or that expensive to turn the gutted mobile home into a nice grow !-- I get me a RV to live in !-- Another flood coming ?-- I hook my **** up and drag it dahell outta there ?-- It maybe a spring board to a bigger nicer safer place ?-- Just rolling it around to get the feel of it !-- Not much there but it has potential ?

lol, Keef. Now that sound like a plan. It came to mind about the name for SR-91. How about Snow Dragon 91, Snow Berry Dragon 91. Oh, I don't know. Filling my bowl and going to get a cola drink. Afternoon OFC

Hello Nick, I to am hunting for a new glass pipe, Mine broke. A little 6" water pipe. I don't remember were I here about these new pipes sila or something pipes. It's got a glass bowl. And, when it get dirt, you throw it in the frizz. after a while you just shack the resin out. I'm going to be looking into one of those pipes. Have a good evening Nick.

Afternoon OFC !-- I got distracted !-- Time to sit down and take a break !
Ness -- Right now U the only one in da world growing that SR91 cross !-- The Gloman got some on the way and I kept a few !-- I been worried about the Gloman !-- I sent him a text yesterday and haven't heard back !-- Right at the end of harvest season too !-- I hope he didn't have that visit like they did to Nick !
I apologize for my outburst yesterday !--

Got all my chores done and just rolled a fattie...anybody care to join me?
Gonna burn this one and go play my new geetar!!!

What up RE !-- I'm already ahead of U !-- Hot out today !-- Maybe low 90s ?-- Having some afternoon coffee with a dose of caps !-- Haven't got much done today and it's not bothering me a bit !--

Only problem I have with glass pipes is that they don't bounce for **** on a concrete floor !-- I'm on my last glass pipe now !-- One slip and I need new pipes!-- I try to buy 2 of the same kind -- The one I got now just too big a bowl !---Fill it up and U forget what was in it by the time U finish it !--- I like a little finger sized bowl !-- Little shorty glass pipe with a little finger size bowl-- and a carburetor hole !-- 2 so I can put one in some alcohol ( with some coarse salt )-- I like a clean pipe but don't clean this one often enough !

Smoked pulled pork sandwich and some cannacaps will get U there !-- I hate to brag ( means I'm going to !)-- I injected that boneless pork shoulder roast with brine and brined it 12 hours in the fridge -- Smoked it for about 6 hours at 250 degrees in my electric smoker - Then wrapped it in a crutch ( parchment paper)-- Turnt it down to about 200 for another 12 hours !-- Is it any good ?-- Come on now !-- U got the right rub that make a good crust ?- I can burn some meat !-- Rose talked me into getting some of them bigass chickens I found when I get settled !-- Gloman asked what would I do with 25 lb chickens ?-- I figure something out !

Keef's Wine - Weed and BBQ ?-- I wish !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all, I am still alive and still growing little bit O weed:) ... here's four two Papaya and two Girl scout cookies. Just chopped and put into 3gal pots..
Keef pulled pork sounds good to me..Right now:))
20181030_152902.jpg

Back from the store! This new phone is giving me issues with the camera. Got 2 new pipes

Sounds like a great trip into town Nick. New phone, might die before I figure out how the one I have works .
Let's break in one of those new pipes you have there...I'm puffin on some Dutch Treat this evening "earthy flavor and smell, little on the uppedy high...;)

Cane in da house !--
I do the sauce on the side Nick !-- Some things like ribs I do with the sauce carmelized on the meat !-- I need to make a list and hit the spice Isle!-- Outta spices for my rub and sauce now !-- Crawfish season be here early March ?-- Love me some mud bugs !--Or a big pot of boiled shrimp !-- U got to get high maybe have a drink and listen to some music while U cook !-- I think it is the law most places ?-- I know it was in Louisiana !--

Homemade beer on tap ?- wine ? -- Some dank ?-- shrimp -and or crawfish - little potatoes -- Half ears of corn onion and garlic boiling away in a pot !-- Maybe put some Cajun blues on like Tab Benoit !-- Let the Good times roll !--

you are making me hungry bud ...Sure miss that Louisiana food .YaaaaaHooo!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back