Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haloween-scary-black-cat-1-2.gif

Burnin 1 -- Keep your eye out for those stripper clowns !-- They evil !
Didn't take me long to vote -- I did pretty much what U described !-- They state government is outta step with the citizens !-- Probably got 60% favoring right out legalization and another 20 % say MMJ only !-- I'm not sure they can resist that kind of pressure !-- Governor "Wheels " will do what he can to keep a vote from coming to the floor !-- We don't need a statewide referendum-- We got a mmj law that helps no one -- Says the doctor has to prescribe it and the doc can't do that legally with schedule 1 !-- All they gotta do is amend that law and open it up to more diagnoses!-- I can work with a mmj law only !-- I almost hope that's the way they go !-- It would be the path of least resistance !-- We could work on recreational later !-- I know I'm be heart broken if they do nothing !-- That might be enough for me to go to another state !-- We'll know something soon enough !
If Louisiana open up some kind of legal weed ?-- I could go back to the swamp ?--

Burning, 1 of my newest strains is cookie cube, girl scout cookies, the forum cut, bred to zkittles cubed. Very tasty to say the least, and the biggest yielder of everything in flower.

I like the buzz I get from edibles more than smoking or vaping. I thought this was an interesting article maybe explaining why they are different. Made a batch of brownies from my new crop today so I got to wondering why I like the brownies and why I can’t go thru them all that fast even though I give away probably 3/4’s of what I bake...

http://profofpot.com/11-hydroxy-tetrahydrocannabinol-potency-edibles/

I hear U OF !--Decarbed weed packed into empty gel caps is my game !-- Article makes sense !-- I just like keeping a gentle glow working !-- Dose of caps 3 times a day !-- I think I filled that pipe up yesterday ?-- Still half full !-- When I'm on a steady diet of caps I just don't smoke that much !-- I do like a couple tokes in the morning !

I should run down to the weed store and buy me some that zkittles or whatever ya'll call it !-- Do some clone shopping while I'll there !-- Pick up some treats and stuff !-- Nevermind !-- I was just dreaming !-- We don't have weed pharmacies in Texas !
Where's Rose ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking I might need to get a portable vaping device, Keef. Smoking isn’t good for us. While looking for this article I found one saying vaping was not only better than smoking but also more economical. Between you, me and the lamppost though, I still like to take a drag off a joint or a nice bong hit though...

I got one those dry herb vape pens that runs off an e-cig battery !-- I don't like it !-- I know the young will probably be all over those hash oil cartridges !--I've had a couple myself !-- About 70 % THC -- It don't take much !--I plan on filling plenty with that Rosen Press oil !--- Seems us old Farts tend to like smoking some flowers on occasion ?-- Hash oil carts ?-- I'm have to run me down some more !-- I kinda like dat **** !--

I'm still mulling over the feasibility of my concept for "Liquid Weed "-- Half strength hash oil cartridges !-- Should be a little stronger toke for toke than the mother weed it's made from !-- I know the numbers and will conceded that hash oil made from weed is gonna be worth less than the weed it's made from --Talking about bud here !-- So people make it from trim !-- Liquid Weed made from bud and trim may make it more competitive in value ?-- Notice how I'm trying to find a way around the trim process ?

I had a DVinci vaporizer for a while. My son decided he liked it so I gave it to him. Didn’t like vaping thru it but maybe new tech might be different. Prolly not but I may have to give it a go.

My older son hooked me up with a dab in once. Probably the 70% or so type of thing you are talking about. Yikes! Too much buzz for me...

I used a lot of bud from this last grow for bubble hash (failed pretty hard at that) then cannabutter because seeds do not impress anyone in a bud and my poor plants went to seed on me. The buds smoke nice but I am frankly embarrassed that I failed on this grow so hard. These buds would have been good for your liquid weed product...

OF -- The e-cig hash oil carts are too potent !-- Anymore than about 2 good tokes is a waste !-- If I'm not wrong they are a type of vaping ?-- Probably easier on your lungs than smoking flowers ?-- Cut that hash oil in half with some "E-J Mix" or comparable carrier might be more along the lines for social smoking !-- That hash oil make U a drooling idiot but I like the concept of a vape pen !

Just had a visit from the PoPo. They picked tonight to deicde I might be missing my phone so they thought they would return it.

Actually I finished my pipe bout. 30 minutes before.! Fortunately he didn't come in. That phone had 997 photos documenting every grow I had since 2016

yeah, I guess. Sad when you think of it. My phonebook/contacts list only had 15 numbers. Weren't much intel in there.

Morning O.F.C.!-- It's dark !-- Weather cooled off !- Got down to the high 60s last night !-- Think I'll go to the gun show this weekend and pick up some more bullets for my SKS --Saw a poll that said 80% are afraid there may be violence after the election !-- Better safe than sorry !--The SKS is not really an aiming gun anymore !-- It's for spraying and praying !--U start straight stripping 30 round mags U can go thru lots of bullets real fast !--Maybe a couple boxes of 12 gauge shotgun shells for my "Street Sweeper" ?-- If I land in the country I may start hunting again some !-- I can't hunt legally with what I got !-- They ain't hunting guns !-- They just for home defense ---I'm thinking maybe a replica Hawkin 30 caliber black power rifle ?-- Something I won't start modifying !--
Anyway -- Wake and Bake !-- Weed ain't smoking itself !-- Do your duty OFC !
Anybody seen my lighter or do I have to get another one out ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back