Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep eating that canna butter Nick !-- U need to be on a regular oral dose for awhile !

Nick get something with a smaller bowl than this !-- End up smoking on this one all day long !
20181026_180821.jpg

I been having to buy weed to get by, I mean me without a buzz is someone you don't wanna meet but it sure makes me miss mine. I'm buying brick 'cause its all I can afford and its crap. I need a good hit of the nurse:(

Hey Ness -
- The mom was -SR 91 -- = -- Sangarara Reserve -x- 91 Dragons -- A high class indica outta Peru !
The dad was a -- Mazar-i-Shariff- x- Black Berry Snow Lotus cross -- MZR is a giant indica - the plant long used for Lebonese Blond Hash -- The BBSL is the child of Snow Lotus -- one those super males that improves anything U breed with it !-- He did me right !
U got fire right there girlfriend !-- I think it needs a name ?-- Any ideas ?
We got rain too !

Good morning Keef thank you for the information. I wrote it down. The White Indica has a punch to it too. Can't think of a name for SR's. Dragon's Blood. Dragon's tooth. Hope you have a peasant day. Time for my first bowl of the day. Cheers

good morning ofc ,,,,life is getting back to normal ,,,tea and a joint indeed a good morning

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !-- Getting old sucks !-- Not moving so good yet !
Good to have U back Zig !--
Ness -- That WI-X-BBSL will work for U !-- It's easy to grow -- Easy to clone and she can be a heavy producer !-- Quality ?-- She does smoke nice and is plenty potent !-- WI-X-BBSL ==
(The White - x-Nepal Indica)- x Black Berry Snow Lotus--

Good morning all,
yes it is so nice to have you back zigggy. A pretty morning here in the northwest.
Nick do you still have seeds?

Good morning everyone. Its nasty and cold out this morning, great day for napping in front of the fire, or at least Harley thinks so. Rose, my drying room floor is covred with seeds but I don't think I am going to grow any out. As for my good seeds, thy got 'em all.

Nick when U ready I would bet you'll have seed !-- I just started sending some out yesterday !--- Heads up Gloman !-- U gonna need a bigger grow room !--- 2 Weeks or so I'll get some more out !-- Was it Grandpa or someone else say the want some ?-- I got some for Bud I'll be tossing over that northern border but I'll get with U about them first Bud !--If U guys gonna send me a PM let me know cause I have had problems accessing my PMs--

Good Morning You Awesome people!

I am alive!! :)
I had not been feeling well enough to even post anything lately.

I was in a newly opened smoke shop a couple months ago looking for a new pipe. I told the Lady I wanted something that was easy to clean. She directed me to a section of the store called "Silicon Valley". There were silicon pipes with many colors and color schemes. Some camo, some tie dye hippie 60s colors that I liked. They are bendable flexible pipes and bongs with glass bowls. I was told these are the best selling pipes and bongs in the store. These types of pipes and bongs are new to me. I guess I don't get out much. ha ha I asked what makes these so easy to clean. She explained that when they get dirty you pop the glass bowl out and clean it with alcohol. Then you put the pipe in the freezer for about an hour. The tar in the pipe then hardens. The pipe is flexible so when you take it out you bend it and twist it so the now frozen hard tar breaks apart and falls out of the pipe. Pipe cleaning will never be the same.
EnchantedMeaslyBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif

I have to get outside and enjoy this day as much as I can. Yosemite sounds like a good drive today. It is about 60 miles from me.

Have a GREAT day!

Burnin 1 --Momma said some days just bees that way !-- Flexible pipes ?-- That would work for me !- I have had more than one glass pipe hit the floor and they don't bounce so well !

I'm not to worried about seed right now I'm just spoiled 'cause my stuff was better'n anything around here and most of the decent weed is going for 4bills a z. Its enough to make ya start growing :)

i was wondering about a hook up there too Umbra. I will look for some new seeds, you aren't ready to start up are you Nick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back