Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my boy jo the american bulldog enjoys sharing a brownie now and again. he also likes tincture that one of the folks here was kind enough to send me for his aches and pains. i like the tincture too. we go together like peas and carrots...

That's another thing U can do with that weed !-- Make edibles !-- I take it as cannacaps that's what I did with my seedy weed !-- Crumbled it up into small pieces when I run it thru that screen wire Callander-- decarb at 240 for half an hour and pack it into gel caps !-- I eat way more weed than I smoke !-- I do like a toke now and then though !
Still haven't found that decarb or a trail where the Bud Thief got to it !--I got caps in my belly and all is well !--
All them Bombs ?-- Wasn't enough amperage coming out the buzzer on the timer to set off the initiator !--

Last edited by a moderator:
yep. i only smoke a couple of times a month. i normally just use my trim for making coconut oil cannabutter which i use to make my brownies. i like the extended low key buzz better. i still find it disappointing that my plants went all seedy on my. having some nice buds to share is a point of pride.

I can't be trusted with a plate of 'lectric brownies !-- I can't count and 1 might be a dose but what if they just really good brownies and U want another ?-- I been too high before!---- I do better regulating my dose with caps !

Funny story about my brownies. I have a buddy of mine 20 brownies and told him I eat a half of one and am good. He and his giftfriend decided to eat one each. He decided it was time to go to bed after laughing his head off while watching CSI. When he got up, there was an empty baggie and no brownies. His girlfriend had eaten the rest of the bag. He said she was catatonic for 3 days. She used to hate me. Now she hopes for me to come visit and bring more brownies...

Still haven't found that cap weed !-- I like a dose of caps in the morning with my coffee -- Chase them with a spoon of coconut oil !-- Then a dose mid afternoon-- then a dose an hour or 2 before bed !-- Things are moving along and I should be setting back up soon -- I plan on starting my Indicas-- There's something else I want to do to them -- Then I need some of these high CBD crosses from The OFC-- Half high THC and half high CBD for caps -- That's my jam !--Plus I got some hybrids that need to be sorted out !
Beats dahell outta dying as a morphine junkie !-- I was working on it !-- When I went thru cold turkey I was down to less than a hundred pounds !-- Replaced the morphine with cannacaps and -- I'm up to maybe 170 pounds ! -- Been thinking about some testosterone replacement therapy because I don't move as much as I used to do !-- Testosterone levels drop naturally as we age and really slows U down !-- The risk is that testosterone therapy can cause cancer !-- Then again I am on a anti -cancer drug in the caps ?-- Maybe I can talk a doc into some low thyroid meds or some Ritalin ? -- I need to move more and I'm have plenty to do setting up a new grow !--

hey nick - i have cannabutter that is probably a couple of years old and it still smells fine. i make mine with coconut oil though. sealed in a tupperware container. not sure about actual butter cannabutter though.

Tootsie Roll ?-- I hate U Umbra !-- I got about half dozen of those BOC seed somewhere ?-- I can't seem to find the container they in !--
Go Nick !
I can't be playing with that coconut oil extract -- I get some on my fingers and lick it off !-- clean the spoon several times -- Get oil in my hair -- Got some in my eye !-- Burnt like fire !-- I can make that stuff in the microwave !- The making of it ain't for me!-- Get me way too high !-

U should Nick !-- Quality control !-- How else U gonna know ?--
I said I couldn't find my BOC seed ?-- I had a BOC boy named Hershey !-- So I got children of BOC !-- (GDP-x- BPU)-x- BOC (a Blueberry mom and Chocolate dad !)-- (Nurse Larry- x- BBSL)-x- BOC !--( looking for some new terp combination )-- They burning a hole in my pocket

Inside grow. I may have chopped earlier than I should have. Another botched grow. Been a while since I had a good one...

Me too, I’ve been trying to grow outside over the summer but that has it’s issues. I got one crop early doing autoflowers and then tried a second and got a lot of but rot or boys...I’m a bout to start something inside now that the weather is cooling...

With me, it seems it is always something. Nute lock out, bugs, bud rot, powdery mildew, caterpillars, now seeds...

Morning O.F.C. !-- Trying to get my mind right to go vote today !-- I'm put my running shoes on and limber up before I go !-- That dream about that Christine car chasing me around the parking lot after I voted seemed real to me !--
I might better do a recon run before I stop to vote !-- Make sure I know more ways out than one !-- Christine shows up they better be careful cause Uncle Keef will climb in that car with them !
Weather seems to be clearing up some -- Been raining for what seems like a month !-- A dream might be funny to ya'll but I'm take a blade with me anyway !-- Just in case !--

I see they caught that wannabe bomber !-- From what I could see on the x-ray the only way those things would go off is by accident !-- Did U see his van ?-- I coulda used my massive psychic powers to describe him if they woulda asked !-- Middle aged white man -- Info Wars devotee -- White Nationalist leanings - drives a van with his motive and inspiration plastered all over it !-- Who woulda ever thunk it ?-- I think I might put off voting until my real drivers license comes in !-- I don't know why but I'm a little apprehensive about the polls this time around !-- I still got an errand to run later so I might do my recon of the polls then !--

I know I got strange phobias from the head injury !-- The scariest thing in the world to me are "Stripper Clowns" !-- I can't be around them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back