Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what sort of sacrealigious group have i joined up with? You got rules about no politics and no religion but no rules about openly mocking, what gives?

A couple things to bear in mind, im sure theres folks on here who share my opinion and im pretty sure that weed was part of creation!

You dont have to share my (our) opinion but could you be a little less public with your views, Which seems inline with your rules. We do share an affection for all things weed and hopefully i dont get run off for my gentle prodding!

i didn't see mocking but i wasn't looking for it. If you mean me, I meant that I would sing hymns, i was being truthful. I was brought up in the church and respect a lot about church. However, no one needs to share my beliefs. If i should have been offended I missed it, but that's what you get with a stoner amongst friends. I think i got old and my riled up button is broken.
If you are truly offended Alasgu, which i hope you aren't and you need to talk, pm me.

We're fine! It's probably best if i just leave this thread alone.

Last edited:
20181021_203650.jpg
20181021_203611.jpg
20181021_203217.jpg

Good Morning OFC
This looks like a good day to go down to my shop and hang out. Beautiful weather again today. I have a half a bucket of trim waiting for me to put in the freezer. I am so putting off making hash. ha ha
Nice Pics Umbra!
giphy.gif

I hope everyone has a great day! :D

Hey Nick - I think the winds of change are in the air. My nephew got busted with a half pound of smoke in Florida last summer(he was dealing it). I thought he was going to be locked up for sure. Found out yesterday he was just given probation. In the olden days when I was a young fogey, that would’ve been a life sentence. Hope you have the same good outcome. Take care.

Goes back about 15 years, a friend of mine had 2 plants on his farm in NJ. He didn't go to jail, but he had to plead guilty to Manufacturing a controlled substance. He got 5 years probation and a felony conviction that has followed him ever since.

It is flat scary out there in some of yalls states. I remember a pinner joint I got once when visiting a relative in a non legal state. I had to beg him for it and when i got to smoke it was all paper I think. Trying to send meds to states like that is dangerous. Please let us all have the same legal laws.

Just finished a session at the courthouse. I think I got a good lawyer. He thinks it looks good for me. Thank God for medical weed and the fact everyone knows how it helps cancer patients of which I am one.

Good morning OFC. Rose way to go. Now, you can sit back and relax. I still got growing 3 SR's and 1 WI's. Harvest 2 SR's mother plant. and 1 WI's mother plant. Smokes real good. Not, much of a yield but it smokes. When, I get back from my trip in Dec. I will be doing two rotations. Build up a stash. Nick all the luck in court. You'll get this guy. What to do, what to do. I'm thinking. Oh K, Keef all ly all ly entreaty. Getting myself out doors today. The trees are so bare after Michael. Keef you have Willa coming at your back door. Buckle down. Cheers

Hello OFC

Nick: A common defense for growing more cannabis than is legal is that you need that much cannabis to make butter, oil, ect for your medical usage.
I am glad that you have a good lawyer and that things might not be as bad as you once thought. Hang in there. We are pulling for you.

Good morning all, Seems the country is ready for legalization. They better hurry. Nick, i am so glad things are looking up.
My lambs bread seeds got taken from canada, i am starting to think the universe doesn't want me to have them. ha. I talked with the nice folks and they will resend them once more to this addy then if they get um again, i will have to get a new addy. They were stopped in my state, not canada. and we both are legal..... go figure. I am tickled they will resend them.
I am going to go get on the bike and see if i die. lol

I am about to harvest my tent(starting to see some amber). I think I have a few seeds on some of the lower popcorn buds. none on the bigger, top-of-the-canopy colas. I read a couple of places that this is normal but I have never seen it. I also read that they could be feminized(since there was no male fertilization) or they may be non-viable. at least 2 from my gg4/cdsr x afghani hickstick and at least one on my green crack. these are some interesting plants indeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back