Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all.

Question: Do y'all feed close to harvest?
My NS X BBSL is getting close but the fan leaves are showing nitrogen deficiency. I'm probably 2-3 weeks away from harvest.

Good morning! yes gloman, feed them, they are really putting on weight the last couple of weeks. I stop the week before harvest. And there is no flush in organics, so i don't do that either.

That Eply maneuver, i have done that a hundred times. And then one time i barfed, right at physical therapy. The therapist held my head while i threw up. i was mortified. He wouldn't let me get up and held that. I don't know if it worked that time or not. but i had loose rock, yes you can always say, that rose has rocks in her head. Then last year when we went to seattle i got it again and it finally went away after the messages.. I don't know, but i hate it. I hope yours ends soon OF. It is so horrible.
Cool news St Nick!

Good morning everyone. Colder then a welldigger in the klondike here.

Up here the old people say " coldern a gravediggers nu#s in january". We're no where near as cold as the klondike. 20 cm of snow. But 10º and rain for saturday. Weird weather.

Thanks Rose!
I gave them the works! Nutes, fulvic and molasses.
It surprised me how fast the fan leaves turn yellow. Otherwise their healthy. I'm having to use yoyos on All the plants as the buds are getting too heavy for the branches. :)

Ill apologize in advance for this.
I couldn't help myself. Its just too funny.
1677afbb1ad95034601.jpeg

i have a question, maybe someone has answer maybe not. I seem to be super naive when it comes to weed laws. Is there a state I can go to and get a legit medical card without having to provide proof of residency? I know I qualify in just about any respect you could imagine. I got a medical jacket like the old websters dictionary. 10 inches thick easy.

Nick
I don't know of any state where you don't have to be a resident.
However......that being said, it isn't hard to establish legal (false) residency in another state on paper.
You can always use a friends address and get a state ID. I did that for my Az. card.

Sometimes Keef needs to check out...sometimes for his good and sometimes for ours...but probably the proper thing to do...
Sometimes though, I do too...or maybe he just has something else to do tonight...

I wonder what the rent in Canada be like. I think about going south for the winter, maybe instead go north for the growing season? Keef doesn't have the monopoly on wild speculation. I been thinking about getting me a class A and hitting the road again. Nothing saying I couldn't go north instead of south. Do you need a passport to go to Canada these days? Didn't used to.

good morning everyone ,,,yes bluegrass we all enjoy his post (even when there a lot of them,,,lol),,im sure he's fine ,,,,no work today raining like crazy having tornado warnings ,,,hey nick I do believe you need a passport now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back