Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so right. The benefits of this herb, other then just the buzz are amazing. I grew for so long, and so far under the radar, that I almost forgot I was breaking the law. If I hadn't been robbed 2 years ago I woulda probably never been busted. I grew for myself and one close friend who was a multiple stroke patient. I am always giving my extra stuff away and while I know its good stuff I think its almost a sin to charge for it. The guy who has been supplying me with brick since my incident got in the financial outs with his (supplier surprise surprise) so I had to go buy from my only other local contact and that is decent dank weed but it is $50 an 1/8th. I'd be in the shat if I hadn't been rescued by another true soul, no one can afford those prices, its crazy

Have you seen the comercials for the new E-class? If I wuz still a working man,,,,, and a city slicker...! Them things are awesome. In reality, I own two 31 year old vehicles and 4 motorcycles. No electronic gizmos for me!

Well I think these people need to pay attention because this stuff we grow does help people...I’m really glad you didn’t come out of this like maybe you would have 10 years ago...hopefully one day our kids or grand kids will be growing pot in their gardens right next to the tomatoes n onions...

2RE It is beginning to happen, slowely but surely. We can grow 4 legally so my 4 will be proudly and prominately next to my heritage tomatoes . Theres been a lot of talk on the vine that govt may try to legislate how big a plant you'll be allowed to grow next season. I doubt that because enforcement would be a total beetch.
The people everywhere need to continue efforts to change stupid draconian laws that prevent them from growing a natural, healing plant.
Oh Good Morning btw.o_O

Nick
I'm glad you have options.
If I lost my grow I'd just have to do without.
You'd think it would be easy to find a little smoke for sale, but ppl here are so paranoid they won't even talk about it.

Morning O.F.C. -- If the genetics are there and U give the plants what they need it can't help but be dank -- The genetics are in what we grow and we do know how to grow them --The topic of mmj in Texas gonna get hot and heavy soon -- New Congress is coming after the 1st and the push is on !-- I got those same genetics like Nick and others -- I'm ready !
They say I can only grow 6 then that's all they find !-- My thought is after hunting growers for sport now U gonna have to deal with what U created in those that survived --
If a pot farmer grew under prohibition I'm sure we'll all conform to 6 legal plants and follow all the rules !-- As far as I'm concerned they made me what I am now they gotta deal with it --

I'm on the way out so anyone who didn't know -- Greetings from Corpus Christi Texas !-- News story around here recently was that American pot farmers are smuggling in seed to this high powered European super weed that is 3-4 times stronger that what used to be !-- What was I supposed to do call in and explain how wrong they are ?

anyone have any good cures for being dizzy? i have been dizzy for 10 plus weeks. i have had blood tests, x-rays, mri's, ct scans, ent doc, you name it. tried some straight cbd oil. nothing fixes it(meclazine just makes me sleep) and seems like the docs are running out of ideas...

OF -- I been thinking about that since U 1st mentioned it and I too am baffled -- If regular edible doses don't help --I don't know what to suggest !- Are U losing your balance ?--

darn near. feels like i am about 7 feet tall walking around. when sitting or laying down, feels like i am going over the edge of the first big drop on a roller coaster. i don't fall because i walk slowly now and make sure of my footing.

Of, i have had vertigo intermittently for a few years now. I went and got massages during harvest because my neck was so tight. After the 4th message my vertigo was gone. I couldn' t believe it. I couldn't lay back in a shampoo bowl with out the room going crazy it was horrible, rolling over in bed and get dizzy is maddening. and it is gone. since October. I don't know if you have tight neck or want to try a few but it really stopped mine for 2 months now. Good luck guy, i am sorry you have that horrible thing.

Thanks Rose. I had a massage a couple of weeks ago after your reply about massage helping you. Felt good but didn’t change the dizzy. Guess I will try a few more then.

If it may be that then try what I do -- I have an electric heating pad that I wrap around a neck roll made from a rolled up hand towel - I get comfortable as I can and put my neck toll behind my neck -- The heat helps keep me mobile !--Helps with the pain and stiffness -- Give it a try - Helps me maybe it'll help U too

OF I bulged three disc in my neck when I fell --- What gives me the most trouble is when I over do with the left arm or twist my neck wrong and the nerve root in my neck gets inflamed -- There's nothing wrong with my left arm but when that nerve root is inflamed it doesn't work right!-- I feel I have firm grip on something and it slides right out my hand -- The worst is when the arm feels like it is quivering but it doesn't look like it is !-- I used to carry it cradled across my chest even used a sling on it sometimes --
I have to take it easy and still try to do stuff --I tend to over do so I keep the heat pad close !

Raining at the beach - face is not happy -- It's late but how about breakfast ?-- Some of my world famous "Egg in a hole" ?-- I use a small glass to cut hole in a piece of bread -
Prepare a skillet like U would to fry an egg -- Throw the bread and little round toast U cut out into the skillet and break an egg in the hole and fry turning half way -- Egg in a hole ?-- What else U gonna call it -- Baby Bird in a nest ?-- With toast !-- I do make a killer "Mother and Child Reunion Omelet" ?-- Chicken Omelet-- with cheese !
I knew U guys wanted to know this so I posted it !-- Got nothing to do with how high I am !--

mri of my neck, back and brain all look normal. a little disc bulging and some disc dessication but the neurologist said it is normal for a 53 year old fogey. right now i am having a head rush like i used to like after a good hit of hash but i haven't had any hash or anything for that matter today. scheduled a massage for tomorrow. mrs fogey wants me to try accupuncture. so now i am setting up an appt to get stuck with pins...

Raining at the beach - face is not happy -- It's late but how about breakfast ?-- Some of my world famous "Egg in a hole" ?-- I use a small glass to cut hole in a piece of bread -
Prepare a skillet like U would to fry an egg -- Throw the bread and little round toast U cut out into the skillet and break an egg in the hole and fry turning half way -- Egg in a hole ?-- What else U gonna call it -- Baby Bird in a nest ?-- With toast !-- I do make a killer "Mother and Child Reunion Omelet" ?-- Chicken Omelet-- with cheese !
I knew U guys wanted to know this so I posted it !-- Got nothing to do with how high I am !--
When I was in Barcelona, they made a club sandwich with the fried egg in a hole in the toast. It was weird

I think the Mennonites have a similiar dish but they put a mushroom cap in the hole instead of an egg and call it Toad In A Hole.
Any Mennonites here to confirm ?

Blue --I don't even know what a Mennonite is but U can't come up in here calling people names !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back