Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time U filling jars ?-- Do ole Keef a favor and bury some jars in the yard or something ! -- U can't take what U can't find !

I be jumpin' up and down too kief. There won't be any growing for a while but I am going to start re-aquiring lights and stuff. When the time is right I'll be all set.

In a couple weeks the prohibition debate gonna get hot and heavy in Texas -- I'm be sitting on that sack of seed watching - I got the grow packed I'm just looking for a place to happen ! -- I was thinking about Austin but maybe I just go 50 miles inland right here ?-- It is a resort area ?-- No matter what they change about the law there's gonna be heavy public restrictions -- My people gonna need hash oil cartridges- Not many restrictions on vaping in public ?-- I still think thier may be a place for my "Liquid Weed"-- Half strength hash oil !-- Think about it ?- hash oil is approximately 70 % THC -- U be hard pressed to find a weed over 30% -- E-cig cartridge of Liquid Weed would be at least as strong as the mother weed if not stronger toke for toke ?-- Might be a market for such a discreet delivery device ?-- Better than hash oil which will turn U into a drooling houseplant after a few tokes !

Now U can finish the place up and maybe upgrade the grow ?-- I know U will upgrade !-- It's what we do !-- What U got in mind ?
Nick the fans and drivers are still good on those lights they busted ?- Will they drive COBB leds ?-- U would have to build new light boards -- bent frames can be hammered out ?-- It's a thought might save U some ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I consider myself very lucky indeed. I was potentially looking at 1 to 5 when this started so 30 days of unsupervised probation and a minor fine is pretty amazing. I think I can behave for 6 months or so.

Let's all puff one for St_Nick or the judge for that matter:) ...slow day here just watching the plants grow, packing up Xmas stuff to send off to the Kids and grandkids.
Maybe some brandy and eggnog with this joint . Ya...
Hope that you are all having a wonderful day....Puff on....

It's something worth celebrating Nick !-- Girlfriend Zig did like 6 months wasn't it Zig ?-- Plus the fines and all that crap ?-- It can be devastating !-- Yet Both of U hit the ground talking about new lights and putting the grow back together !-- There's something wrong with us !-- Not just U and Zig -- Most of us probably do the same thing !--- Lay low till the coast is clear then fire it up again !-- Much as I don't like not having a grow going it's been nice not having to be looking over my shoulder all the time -- I'm not near finished - I'm just on recess !-- The Snow Lotus want to come to Texas then my Indicas be bout where I want them -- Hello hybrids !

That’s awesome Nick, shoulda told that judge what the popo did to your lights...he mighta made’m replace them...
Glad to hear you caught a Break...

I'm burning !-- I'm happy for Nick but U know it don't take much to convince me I need another toke !--
I been thinking about purple again -- BlackBerry Snow Lotus bred to that Snow Desiel gave me a light Purple almost pink--I still got original Purple Haze seed and PH-X-BBSL is a dark purple- real dark -- I'm need another Purple that is unrelated -- There's this thing I learned about in the FFA called hybrid vigor -- It was about cows but I don't see why it wouldn't apply to weed -- Cross bred beef is a large share of the beef supply -- Hybrid vigor is when U bred something like a white faced Hereford to a Black Angus --The first generation can surpass what mom or dad could do or the pure bred !-- So best mom out of 1st generation cross
should shine !-- Just a thought ?

The Infamous Keef -- mad scientist or intrepid breeder and inventor ? Hmmmm stay tuned folks !:p
Man you a hoot !

Little bit of all Blue -- Grew up working steel -- Made my living as a young man doing R&D for concrete machine companies -- After a stint in the army where they saw fit to train me as a military policeman -- Imagine that ?-- 5 years after getting out the army I kinda had to re-enlist -They made me go thru basic training again - I picked Operating Room Scrub Technician off a list of jobs I could be trained to do -- My thought was not much shooting even in war time -- unlike that 110 degree welding booth it was air-conditioned-- I figured I could clean about anything --
It was not about cleaning at all -- I spent 20 years nose to nose across an operating room table over a patient-- U see in the movies when a surgeon ask for an instrument ?-- I would be the one handing it to him and maybe elbow deep in someone's abdomen holding something out the way with the other hand -- When people say it's not brain surgery ?-- I know I been in some brains -- Then later I decided if I was gonna stay in the army and retire I might as well go out as an officer-- With my education level the only option was as a helicopter pilot-- I applied and they accepted me -- There is no roller coaster or thrill ride can phase me anymore !-- U flying along at a thousand feet and the instructor turn the helicopter engine off ?-- U better pick out a spot cause U got to fall like a rock for about 900 feet if U plan to survive -- Keep those blades spinning so U can flare out and kiss the ground gently !-- Pull it up too fast and U stop mid air -- Too slow and U stop about 6 feet under -- Some **** from my past come back to bite me and they allowed me to resign !-- I went back to the OR then one day I came around a corner too fast and hit a wet spot -- Broke my fall with my face -- It didn't turn out well -
One day I fly again !-- They used to give me the keys and tell me be back in 3 hours !-- I kinda miss the adrenaline !

Lawd larrupin i almost choked to death reading that post Keef ! I kind of suspecioned you were military, thank you for your service and the very entertaining posts as well.

I been around Cuz !-- Smoked my 1st joint in 1973 and never quit !-- Cheated on every drug screen I ever took !
I used to burn one on the way to the drug screen !
It ain't all been fun and games -- Spent most of a decade as a legal morphine junkie after my fall -- Then I found another way !-- The morphine was slowly killing me !--
I have my times but all in all I do alright long as I got my caps !

Yep i took my first twisty in the 70's as well. Man oh man that was some good weed. Jamacian around here mostly and finest kind.
Well its 10:00pm here in the land of rising tides and ever rising taxes so this ol dawg is hitting the rack. Nite all you old farts !

Picked up hospital lab skills chasing these hot twins around the hospital lab at night !-- We had some good times !--Later I even tested out of college Anatomy and Physiology as well as Microbiology one Saturday-- So when I learned about this New genetically doubled Super weed like UBC Chemo I did some research -- Spent a year chasing a formula and experimenting -- I got myself a pickle jar lab !-- I need me a coffee can full of feminized seed -- I get my technique perfected I got a 1,000 in 1 chance of success -- I like my odds !-- I just need a new Super plant that is highly desirable and has a brand new trick !-- There's over 13,000 normal varieties and only a handful of these genetically doubled varieties!

I ain't sharp as I used to be but I'm sharp enough to know U don't come back from 17 criminal investigations ?--

I can't help it. I keep going over the conversations that were held after I was sentenced today. I have this nagging feeling "might have something to do with the dank I'm smoking" that the judge an my lawyer sampled the evidence. I know its an unreal stretch but those guys treated me …… different. They honestly acted like they were sorry to have treated me like that. My ego wants to say they saw the neatly labled jars with names like Valentin X Nurse Larry and CBD X whatever and figgered they better just sample it. Then I think they just decided it was a real honest medical grow. It was all seeds direct from this great group of people and produced with all the love and care I could give it. Most anyone who actually tried my stuff 'said' it was the best they had ever had and I used to get people begging me to sell it. I know my lawyer smoked and the judge told me his brother-in-law was a medical user so I will just think I impressed 'em with my skills and they decided I didn't belong in jail. Then too, coulda been they felt sorry for the busted up vet with the service animal. You just never know.

Well I think these people need to pay attention because this stuff we grow does help people...I’m really glad you didn’t come out of this like maybe you would have 10 years ago...hopefully one day our kids or grand kids will be growing pot in their gardens right next to the tomatoes n onions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back