Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roads are safe again and that dude in the big white truck with smoke stacks and dual tires be thinking twice about just taking the right of way cause U so big and bad !-- My tiny little self didn't blink --but he did !--
Time to twist one up just to burn it down !

Umbra what's the name of that island I ain't allowed to say out loud ?-- Oh I remember !-- No I don't ---Phuket ?-- Me and auto correct can't spell !

Umbra what's the name of that island I ain't allowed to say out loud ?-- Oh I remember !-- No I don't ---Phuket ?-- Me and auto correct can't spell !

Phuket island? Now THATS funny!

is phuket island in the middle of lake titicaca?

Morning O.F.C. -- Ugh !--- Didn't save me a dose of caps for this morning so I'm waiting for it to decarb -- I can't be making a bunch at a time -- I can lose days if I got too many caps around -- It's best I make only enough for a day or 2 at a time -- Chilly and bright at the beach -- I might B-Real today-- Maybe ? -- While I'm waiting I guess I could go practice my troll skills ?

Good morning y'all!
I tried a little of the Frank's Gift this morning.
Even early she tastes nice n sweet. I think she has a little THC but not much. CBD is there in good measure tho and I can really feel a reduction in pain level. This is gonna make dang good medicine.

Gloman, that blesses my heart. I took mine yesterday. I am interested in what my yield is, not as much as i hoped, but not sure. It does make some nice medicine.
I have one more little plant to harvest today. The one i posted a pic of a couple of pages ago. then it is clean out the bathroom, take a bath, put seedlings under the lights. woo hoo peeps.
It is a rainy day here. I hope you are all well and stoned a bit.

the beans I popped got bigger
IMG_0901.JPG
IMG_0902.JPG
IMG_0903.JPG
IMG_0904.JPG
IMG_0905.JPG

U need to pack up and come to Texas if the state goes medical -- We kick the dam door in !--

good afternoon everyone ,,,,,,, finally a day off,,, ,,, 6 more weeks of 15 hour days and ill be back on tract,,,can start to rebuild ,,,i need new bulbs in both rooms ,,,,cops broke all the lights taking them down ,,,also need to fix the ceilings i had put the lights up with toggle bolts so when they pulled them down half the ceiling came with them,,,,

Last edited:
Zig -- I'm sorry U had to go thru that little sister !-- The po-po have taken a toll on us this year !-- Hang in there !--

Keef
My pear wine was done fermenting but wasn't very flavorful so I concentrated it by freezing like you do.
5gal turned into 2 and it is Delicious. A bit on the strong side but good flavor. Almost a brandy. I figured out the trick.
Ya gotta let it drain while in the freezer a long time.

That'll work Gloman -- I'm kinda Sloppy -- I put the 5 gallon bucket of wine in the freezer over night -- Next day I poke a hole in the ice and pour out what hasn't frozen from the middle -- Kinda hard to judge the time in the freezer to reduce 5 to 2 gallons -- If I got too much left I put what I drained off back in the freezer and use a wire basket to scoop the ice off until I get down to 2 -- Reducing it more than that will also increase the "head"-- U don't want brandy that taste like acetone !-- I been thinking about cooking most of it off then resweeten and add some a little yeast so it will be bubbly again-- Found out the taste of flat wine didn't work for me -U got to be more careful not to make vinegar than shine or beer --Lots more time for it to get contaminated --- My fermenters are empty for now - Brewing gets under your skin like growing does !
Glad to hear the pear turned out nice !-- My peach works well but the blueberry is hard to beat !-- One day maybe I have some wooden kegs ?

Gloman -- I don't know how others do it but my wine don't go into nothing that hasn't been rinsed with bleach water -- Nothing go in my wine that hasn't been dipped in bleach water !
That "Wine "-- Probably over 30 % alcohol -- I perfer the term "Strong Wine"

Morning OFC not sure if 52 years young entitles me to be classed as an old fart but just wanted to wish you guys a merry Xmas and great new year ,I'm off to the coast today for 2 weeks of fishing drinking and smoking
May your Buds grow big and sticky

Crystal Blue Persuasion ?-- Sounds like a name in search of a variety to me !-- I might have something that would fit that name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back