Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin’ all. Oh look. It is raining still/again. Off to pick up a few last minute presents and then I plan on hunkering down, catching a buzz and bothering Mrs Fogey by playing some guitar(my guitar skills are like my growing skills-pretty amateur)...

Mornin’ all. Oh look. It is raining still/again. Off to pick up a few last minute presents and then I plan on hunkering down, catching a buzz and bothering Mrs Fogey by playing some guitar(my guitar skills are like my growing skills-pretty amateur)...

Ya know, Mrs Fogey might think you're serenading her ;)

Good morning all,
Beautiful picture re, grieve well. I am so sorry.
I am off to get my haircut and the color restored. lol
Lets start this chirstmas weekend started.

What up O.F.C.!-- Just a quick drive by I'll have to catch up later !-- Been a lot going on !-- So shiny object-shiny object !-- The right hand sometime don't need to know what the left hand is up to --- I be around later -- Just trying to make sure I'm not the last grower in Texas who gets busted before things change !-- U guys hold down the fort -- I'll be back !

One last thing then back at it -- Ya'll might think I'm bout half crazy and I may be but I ain't got caught yet !

Perhaps a puppy may ease your grief Red. It has helped me in the past. Saving a life at the animal shelter has distracted me from my sadness more than a couple times. Everyone has there own way of coping in times like this.

We are here for you if you want to talk.

I'm back home !-- Oh !-- That's gonna hurt right there !--- Feel a little beaten up -- I'm getting too old for this **** !-- I need a hot shower and a large dose of caps !-- I think I'm good !-- If I told U want I been up to I'd have to kill U so we just gonna skip that part !--Things are changing in Texas and I needed an insurance policy !--What's this about Bucky ?-- Dam !-- Could the OFC get a break ?-- This been a tough year on lots of us !--

Good morning y'all!
Its another great day to be alive!
I had some caps made up with Frank's Gift and they were Wonderfull! 4 before bed and I slept like a baby without much body ache. I LOVE it! It does have a fair buzz to it too!
I think my next big purchase is gonna have to be a nice press.:rolleyes:

Morning O.F.C. -- My aches got pains -- Making grandpa noises when I move -- High in the 70s today -Foggy outside - Weak front moving thru causing some pressure in my face but I live --
I got my heat pack on my neck a cup of coffee and my pipe -- I'll survive !-- Maybe ?
Dam straight Gloman needs a press -- A pot farmer needs the tools of the trade --

Morning OFC Big rain here last night..
Lost one of my chickens last night too, she wasn't laying any more anyhow...
Spring is coming we will get a couple more chicks.
Hope that you're having a wonderful day!!
Time to light one up :)

Mane I am still stove up and not moving much - Caps and a heating pad -- and some music-- Cream - reunion -- Royal Albert Hall !-- I thought about Pink Floyd -- The Wall but Cream works for me !-- and War -- Been digging some War lately -- Cisco Kid -- Slippin' Into Darkness -- Spill The Wine --
Curtis Mayfield -- Superfly
Overcast and humid at the beach !--

Figure that I would tie some nice flies with that ol chicken;)
20181222_201513.jpg

Waste not -Want not !-- Be a nice supply of feathers ?--

I been thinking about this year -- and saw something that summed it up !
2018 -- Go home !--You're drunk !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back