Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OF I'm still inclined to believe the vertigo and the tooth are connected !-- I'm not gonna try to tell U what to do but an infected tooth has some kind of relationship to the pyloric valve in the heart -- An infected tooth can cause damage to the valve resulting in a heart murmer or even a heart attack !-- Plus an infection can spread in the blood causing septic shock followed by death !

I wasn't trying to be harsh !-- That is just how the body Works !-- A heat pack may give some temporary relief but if the infection is not cleared up it WILL kill U !

Got my pork roast in the smoker !-- Gonna be perfect!-- U brine it -- pat it dry then put a liberal about of BBQ rub on it --and in the smoker !
Bright and in the mid 70s today !-- I got my second ladder for a scaffold to reach the crown molding and tape it off !--
Been taking my time because I won't get the paint till after the first !-- I got my spackling to fill in the holes from where the light rack was fixed to the ceiling -- There is really not much damage to fix !-- It'll go pretty fast when I get the paint !

I appreciate your help, Keef. I know you know what you are talking about. I didn’t think you were being harsh. I am just kind of a knucklehead. I am kinda fed up with healthcare and just want to ignore it for a short time and not wreck X-mas. Of course a heart attack would really wreck it, probably for those close to me more than for me. No fever. No pain. I am just thinking a lot of folks have had a lot worse than what I have going on and have come thru unscathed.

OF --I tend to be a little blunt when it comes to medical -- I was there I've seen this stuff with my own eyes !-- U will probably be OK until the clinic opens but be there when they do !-- When an infection gets into the bone it can be harder to get rid of -- Take the antibiotics like they tell U and take them all -- Don't stop taking them !-- Because of people stopping antibiotics early we have developed super bugs like MRSA -- Ask the Gloman about it !-- He got it after a total knee replacement -- How long did U have to go without a knee Gloman ?

I told Other Keef don't take anymore of those caps U already high enough !-- He don't listen to me !-- Too late now !-- I think I figured out how them reindeers fly -- Cannacaps !-- I probably be able to fly soon !--

Keef
I spent 3+months without a knee in my leg.
Shoot it took 4 surgeries for that knee cuz of the MRSA. Now I'm on antibiotics for life cuz it got in the bone. Spent the better part of a year unable to walk.

G --I knew it was a long time I just didn't know how long -- That's some bad **** !-- Usually get it at the hospital because of sloppy dressing changes !-- Of course they blame it on the OR - -There's a word I'm too high to spell that means "hospital acquired "-- Since leaving the hospital I've kinda lost the faith -- Except U have to go to the doctor to get the medicine -- Just don't put me in the hospital !- That's where the strongest bugs live like MRSA !
U get sick or injured and your immune system compromised and they take U to the place the worst of the microbes live !-- I got a head injury but that don't make sense to me anymore !

i read that pot can kill mrsa. That would be good if it were true. I think lymes disease is bacteria, so why wouldn't it work for that? Gloman, sheesh, i am glad you are alive. That must have been a horrendous ordeal.

No telling what pot can do -- They never studied peeps that are as saturated with THC/CBD as we are !-- I'm pretty much bullet proof right now myself -- OK not bullet proof but I bet I could slow a few down -- I'd just rather not !- Just because U can do a thing don't mean U should !--

Bullet proof!
Ahhhaaahahaha! I used to be 10' tall and bullet proof too!
Lol. Now I'm barely 5'8 and water resistant.
It was a tuff ordeal. Got sepsis and it got complicated.
Once I got past the sepsis I had someone bring me sacks full of canna caps. I stayed high most of the time I was in the hospital.
They say only the good die young. If that's true I have a while to go yet.

I just remembered that roast in the smoker !-- I need to float out there and check it !-- Got a pot of Mac and cheese with chopped CKN in it for supper !-- Roast be ready bout noon ish tommorrow!--
I remember thinking I would never stop smoking weed -- Then I started eating it !-- I don't smoke so much anymore !
Where da roast ?-

Blue it comes and goes !-- I'd be doing better if this front would move on thru -- A cold front pushes down into the Gulf of Mexico then moves back over us as a warm front !-- My face catch it both ways !-- That mad scientist thing is on hold !-- I get that Snow Lotus and become proficient at making feminized seed -- I'll show U mad scientist !-- Genetic doubling !-When I was chasing those twins around the lab back in the day I soaked up thier knowledge like a sponge -- I got my pickle jar lab put up but I spent a year working out my formula !--
I got no intention of recreating UBC Chemo -- I'm just following the process !-- I have to treat sprouts with a hot dilute weed killer then flush it all out after it does it's trick and before it kills the plant !--The process ain't that hard it's the dragging them back across death door back into the land of the living that is hard !-- If it was easy everybody would be doing it -- So I'm roll those bones until I win !-- It's just a side project but I think I can pull it off !

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue U ever heard of something called "Terminator Seed" -- Not a seed company but a type of seed !-- They using the same process -- Then breed a genetically doubled male to a normal female -- Makes the offspring a "triploid"-Nothing can fertilize them-- U may be able to clone them but there will never be seed -- Like seedless Watermelon and the most U get is some undeveloped nubs !-- They want U to have to buy seed for every crop !- Some may be stronger than regular plants -- IE: "Diablo Pink Kush" !-- Made right there in Canada !

2n designates a normal plant -- 3n triploid and tetraploid as 4n -- The holy grail of commercial outdoor pot farming -- An outdoor crop immune to the pollen bomb that will never make any seed !-- I believe it lies at 5n !--
True genetic sensemillia !

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue it comes and goes !-- I'd be doing better if this front would move on thru -- A cold front pushes down into the Gulf of Mexico then moves back over us as a warm front !-- My face catch it both ways !-- That mad scientist thing is on hold !-- I get that Snow Lotus and become proficient at making feminized seed -- I'll show U mad scientist !-- Genetically doubling !-- I got my pickle jar lab put up but I spent a year working out my formula !--
I got no intention of recreating UBC Chemo -- I'm just following the process !-- I have to treat sprouts with a hot dilute weed killer then flush it all out after it does it's trick and before it kills the plant !-- If it was easy everybody would be doing it !-- Instead of a plant that has two strand of DNA in each cell I want to double it to 4 strands in each cell -- Make a plant that makes 4 leaves at a time instead of 2 -- What happens to the way THC/CBD is expressed is a crap shoot !-- So I'm roll those bones until I win !

Blue U ever heard of something called "Terminator Seed" -- Not a seed company but a type of seed !-- They using the same process -- Then breed a genetically doubled male to a normal female -- Makes the offspring a "triploid"-Nothing can fertilize them-- U may be able to clone them but there will never be seed -- Like seedless Watermelon and the most U get is some undeveloped nubs !-- They want U to have to buy seed for every crop !- Some may be stronger than regular plants -- IE: "Diablo Pink Kush" !-- Made right there in Canada !

I've hear the term in passing but never understood what it was about. I've heard of Pink Kush but not Diablo PK. Would these plants clone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back