Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good to hear. OF.
Cane RI reds are huge. I had two and they turned into roosters and everytime i opened that patio door the came in the kitchen. We gave them to a farm.
Our kids are here and it is so nice. Daughter brought me some pot... go figure, Mama Cita, a wonderful clear headed sativa, no teeth gritting, nice smoke. love it. Then she gave me one gram of sunset sherbert. lol. it is organically grown and i coughed up a lung or something. wooo, harsh? yes, It is nice to have grown kids that get along, there is only two, so maybe that is easier.
I hope you guys have had a good day. I need to go cook AGAIN.

Rose, that sativa sounds really good, I’ll have to check that out...I need a clear headed motivator some times...
We were gonna wait a bit to invite another dog into the fold but my wife really needs somewhere to direct her mother instincts... tomorrow we’re inviting another little one into our home...pics to follow when we do....

Last edited:
Good morning y'all!
I hope everybody had a wonderfull Christmas.
Shall we start the wake n bake?
I'm starting with hot tea, a bud of NS X BBSL and a bud of Frank's Gift. hehe . 2 hits of each n I'm good. Yep, this 1st. buzz of the day sure is sweet.

Rose
How great it must have been to be with your kiddos on Christmas! I love when it works out where we can all be together..(for 1 day) lol the older I get the more I cherish our time together.
2RE
I'm happy for you getting another dog. Its hard to lose a best friend but there's a lot of needy companions out there who have tons of love to give.
I believe they know and remember when rescued.

Morning O.F.C. -- Ugh !-- I'm gonna be needing another cup of coffee and another toke or 2 before I'm a real person !
Worst month for the stock market since the great depression but don't worry we gonna put some venetian blinds - a beaded curtain or something similar up on the border gonna solve all our problems ! --
76/65 and overcast at the beach-- very humid --

Ran out of dish washing tabs so I put one those clothes washing tabs in and ran it -- I gotta go to the store -- They ain't that clean -- but they smell nice .

Good morning OFC. Eh, Christmas was just another day here. Son worked and I cleaned the garage. Started moving plants into the garage. Talked to family and so upset by them I turned my phone off. Maybe I'll turn it back on next week, but for now I have no interest in their drama

Gday OFs, i had a great christmas day with a big family dinner. Now a big pot of turkey stew on and i'm getting ready for a rabbit hunt tomorrow. Life is good.

I'm with Umbra !-- It was just another day to me -- I was in the medical field-- One or both of us usually ended up working a holiday -- Makes it hard to plan -- I hung out here -- Smoked a roast -- listened to some music -- All in all it was a good day -- Woulda been better if I had a grow
I don't think it's fair to the rabbit to hunt them in snow Blue -- Track go under a bush and don't come out U got a pretty good idea where he be !-- Just giving U a hard time -- Enjoy !-- Have a good time !
Dam !-- I'm have to get with my nephew and see if he can get me an OZ -- Like Nick and Zig -- I'm have to smoke what I can get for awhile -- I would much rather smoke my own !-- He move a little but he quit spinning tales to me about how good his weed was after I hooked him up !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning all,
Umbra, i am glad you turned off your phone to drama, we have enough in the world. I am going to smoke a turkey breast for our daughter today. She and her husband will be her all week. She is almost 44 and very opinionated and so much like her dad it is amazing. It is a good thing i like her day. ha. They all are getting over a bug so we are pretty low key here. I hope you guys are good.

Good times to U Rose !-- That front must be thru wind was mild earlier now I think it is gusting to 45 mph or more !-- Howling !-- I just packed a fresh pipe and got no reason I gotta be out there -- I think I just catch up on the news and
maybe move on to so.e music -

Umbra what U moving into the garage next ?-- I hate U !-- I need to be growing !

Tasty ?--
Drama on the phone ?-- Keef don't play that -- I just realized that last year -- I think I talked to Rose once on the phone but that might be it -- Only time I talked on the phone all year ?-- I was just getting the divorce papers and she was worried about me !-- So I broke down and talked to a machine -- I have a problem with that since the head injury -- Doesn't have to make any sense that's just the way it is !-- I even have problems ordering at a drive thru fast food place -- I learned a trick -- I write the order down and just read it out loud !

So I'm high and posting a lot !-- It happens--
Trying to have some kind of plan for when I can set back up -- My boxes got 34 grow holes in each - I don't have use them all -- Looking for a girl to clone I usually start 4 to 6 seed from a variety -- Maybe I start 4 seed from a dozen varieties some I bred some came from ya'll -- 2 weeks later another dozen -- When the smallest average is maybe 6 inches tall I'll flip them to bloom -- Get rid of the boys move the girls back to bloom and then I can begin cloning -- Probably fall back on that 4 part rotation -- It'll be then that things get tricky !-- Keeping track of who is who I can do -- I think I want another bloom system -- Maybe a drip and drain tables-- Might still use my micro sprayers on the end of the drip tube -- but a grow medium or not ?-- I'm tempted by those cloth grow bags and dirt-- I'm just worried about humidity control -- Seems like U would have a humidity problem after every time U water -- I don't want to use a dehumidifier-- AC only for temp control!--
I need to back off that pipe -- I might be a little lit ?
Edit : -- Other Keef took another toke !-- One last thing -- That sounds like a lot of plants but I'll thinning them down to those that got a trick --- Pleasant terp - color - steam rollers and mind mowers -- I thin all those varieties down to half dozen plants total --I keep only the best -- Gather my production team for the end of prohibition--End up with maybe a dozen girls-- I am excited because I think the law will change -- It won't bust it wide open but mmj is enough for me !-- I like growing medicine but my heart belong to dank !-- It can be both --

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef
I'm using 7gal. fabric pots and super soil without any humidity problems.
Central a/c keeps the RH down.
I have them sitting in a kiddie pool to catch runoff but growing organic I don't have to flood out salts so there isn't much runoff.

G -- I been thinking about those bags so no humidity problems ?-- U use DE on top top keep out those Dog Pecker Knats ?-- ( spit-spit )-- I was in dirt til they showed up -- Small commercial operation I been concerned about growing in soil -- I'm comfortable water pharming but still not sure sure what is most economical -- I'm not a tight wad but I object to giving the power company any more money than I need !-- Bastids !-- I know how to make power but in Texas there is no mechanism for putting excess power back onto the grid -- Power company power and your power solar/ Hydro- etc - They can never mix !

I used to get them gnats but then I learned not to give them a friendly environment to live in.
I don't use anything for them.
Just keep the top inch or so dry most the time and they don't hang around.

How U know when to water ?-- stick your finger in the dirt ?-- use a device ?-- or just guess ?-- Water every so many days ?-- Like many I tend to over water in dirt ---I had one those things that U stick in the dirt and tells U how dry it is for flowers ?
Would something like that be OK ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back