Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't breading one of the food groups ?-- No fried CKN ? -- No fried pork chops ? -- That's some communist sheet right there !-- What about bacon ? -- This is like a nightmare !--What ya'll eat ?

Cooking Cajun -- The first thing in the pan is some butter !-- The last thing in the pan is some more butter !
No dairy ? -- That is horrible !

Butter isn't dairy. Yes you eat all that and feel great huh? You can have non nitrate bacon, I make fried chicken with a non gluten flour you would not be able to tell the difference. Only people that have a gluten issue should quit gluten. I drink a mexican coke sometimes. I haven't had high frutose corn syrup in years. Remember Keef, my dad said, "oh to feel 60 again" when he was 80.
i don't think it is communist but it might be. lol

Do you guys use bitcoin? I just tried to buy some Nordle seeds for bud, and they don't take CC.

I think I had some gluten one time but it wasn't free !-- No wheat ? -- No diary ? -- No Pepsi ? -- Can I just say --NO !!! -- God made pig and it was the perfect food !--I think it say so in da bible !-- I can't live without pork !-- What would be the point ?
No bread ? -- No !-!No! -No ! -- Ya'll some sick individuals !-- I'm in my 60s and I eat and drink what I want !

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon!!!!

I think that when your body is telling you it doesn't like it, that would be the time to stop eating it. In my case, when my mother was dying, she mentioned in passing that I was allergic to cow's milk when I was a baby and I drank goat's milk. When I started drinking almond milk, I lost 20lb that I could not loose. I also seemed to get abdominal bloat from it. All that is gone. I was telling her about quinoa, she never heard of it.

Negative knowledge about bit coin Rose !--

CKN Fried Bacon with a bacon grease white dipping gravy !--
Extra thick sliced bacon -- dust the slices with flour !-- Then dip them in a wash of egg and a little buttermilk -- They then go into a seasoned flour breading !-- Then into a deep fryer until Golden brown !
Make a light rue with flour and bacon grease and cook until light brown !-- Add Milk and stir over reduced heat until creamy ! -- Not for every day but Ya gotta splurge once in awhile !-- Like how many salads does it take to make up for the sin of one glorious CKN fried steak ?-- CKN fried anything meal ?

I better tell ya'll I just messing with U fore Rose has stroke !-- Yes I will eat me some fried food but it seems kinda simple to me !-- Moderation in all things !-- Except smoking weed !-

I try to eat good food as in not a lot of red meat, I try to get in my greens and orange and red veggies. I do 90% of the cooking at my house. When I met my wife she told me she don't cook or wash windows. We compromised on that, she inside and me out. I cook way better than her anyway but I've never had any formal training. There in the trouble Im having. I don't have a clue about planning a menu and stocking my kitchen. That was handled in my previous marriage by her and I suppose other than helping to buy stuff and trucking it into the kitchen, I never paid any attention. I need to go back and take home economics in school.... probly wouldn't help though, I woulda been stoned just like I was during typing class...

My DWC vegetable farm !-- I run used bloom nute water and I'm having to open up the south 40 in that other box !-- Fresh herbs and some veggies !-- It limits what U can grow but I got bell peppers --Sweet Bite Peppers ( little sweet multi colored bells) Cherry Tomatos that are learning about bandage! -- Basil -Oragano -- Thyme !-and my celery is rooting in aero !-- Move it to DWC soon as it got long enough roots - Thinking about some drip and drain hanging Strawberry plants around veg. ? -- I found some Purple Strawberries ? -- I keep green onions out back year round !-- If I'm pay for light I might as well use as much of it as I can ? --

View attachment 20170903_185151-1.jpg

U know I went without power for 5 days so don't be judging it too harshly !

Keef, I love that you grow all the stuff. Home grown celery is good. Better than the stores, and i love using the leaves in stuff. Yum I am bad about vegis I don't like them, except a few. I do fruit in my smoothies.. not perfect for sure.

The response I got was -- Where's the garlic ? -- U know I use a lot of garlic !-- Dam !-- Anybody know if U can grow garlic in DWC ? -- I guess we be finding out !-- She have to use just the tops !- That's what she wants anyway !-- celery onion bell pepper and garlic ? -- She can cook Cajun with that !-- Been wonder what other stuff I might could grow like this that we would use ? -- I threw away a couple fist full of Basil today !-- Way too much !-- I need a good pesto recipe !

U would think that after a 2 month bloom cycle with no res. changes only topping it off that the nute water would be used up but !-- Veggies say not so fast !-- I got some special cantaloupe seed but I ain't figures out how a fellow would grow such a think along the grow room wall ?

I watch a cooking show the other day and the chef was using and touting the greatness of micro greens ! --I saw how they grow them and I can do that !-- Any of us could !-- Take 3-5 days to produce a crop !-- I been wondering if that restaurant down the street uses micro greens or want to ? -- Growing micro greens with used weed nute water would give me a Certain sense of craftiness ? -- Might grow some just to see !-- A tray of salad greens would be a good thing to have around !

The veg side of a pot pharm with 18-20 varieties-- and a vegetable garden -- in a walk in closet ? -- I guess it can be done since I'm doing it now !

I might not be able to grow the melon but I bet I could run me a cucumber vine around on the wall !-- What other stuff grow on a vine and not have huge fruit ?-- I'm see how much different stuff I can grow in there but pot gets center stage and priority !

I certainly think that cancer treatment includes a multi prong approach where nutrition is one of many approaches worth pursuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back