Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to process this no wheat no dairy stuff !-- U can't eat pasta ? -- That's a dam communist plot right there !-- U gotta draw the line some where !-- but -- mozzarella ? -- The Europeans can do stuff and thangs to a hog leg or some fat back that is just glorious !-- Cheese ? -- No I can 't go without cheese !-- Everything better with cheese !-- There's so many kinds too !-- D.D. like this soft expensive cheese got cranberries or something in it !-- Now I don't eat that stinky cheese !-- That's just nasty !-- No aged sausage or anything !-- Ya'll have marked my delicate mind !-- How can people live like that ?-- No biscuits and gravy ? -- That's just crazy talk !

Well Keef, they make gluten free pasta. And I happen to eat goat cheese and sheep cheese. I plan on brewing a gluten free beer. Not crazy talk at all, just a different way to look at things.

I eat cheese in moderation. I am over pasta, don't miss that. Keef, the biscuits. I miss those, bet it has been 10 years. lol Plus your taste changes if you don't eat additives.OK, i am done, i don't want keef to have bad dreams.
Umbra do you think the NW or west coast eat lots different than the east coast? I do.

I guess if I had some food allergies or health problems not caused by my injuries and my health required it I would follow some kind of special diet -- Maybe ? -- I'm not overweight !-- It would do me good to move more but I hurt sometimes from overdoing it !--
10 years ago I was a morphine addict !-- Doctor had me on 90 milligrams a day for most of a decade !-- I was down to less than 100 lbs at one time !--I was dying slowly !-- I don't take it anymore !-- I don't even go to the doctor !-- l'm up to maybe 160-170 pounds !-- I fell and it almost paralyzed me or killed me but I survived !-- Doctor tried to kill me with his poison -- But I survived !-- I hope to move more and then I would eat better and do more !-- Right now post hurricane survival is at the top of the list !

I can only imagine what those yellow slices are on top. One thing for sure.... it's anything but real cheese. I smell Velveeta slices all the way from here. LMAO

You go Rosie. Eat right because Hypocrites was right, you are what you eat. Keef is just a big ol' FRITO CHILE PIE.... LMAO

Jim's Steaks on South St in Philly, they used cheez whiz on the cheese steaks, yuk! Is spray cheese actually food?

What U think Gino's Philly Cheese steaks use for cheese !-- Whiz or Whiz out ?

One more thing and I promise I will stop. 5 years ago bud couldn't walk to his car from work. He eats stuff I don't, but not much, as I'm the cook. And he is pretty darn healthy now, pot food.
Keef, I'm so glad you got off morphine. I'm really glad you are alive and a bit special��

I eat cheese in moderation. I am over pasta, don't miss that. Keef, the biscuits. I miss those, bet it has been 10 years. lol Plus your taste changes if you don't eat additives.OK, i am done, i don't want keef to have bad dreams.
Umbra do you think the NW or west coast eat lots different than the east coast? I do.

I love pasta, having been married to 2 Italians I guess I was doomed. Then too, as a southern boy, buttermilk biscuits are almost as important as fried potatoes and greens. I try my best to eat healthy but it has to fit into my appetite and I like all kinds of food.

Keef, there is an art to a good cheese steak and it starts with the bread.

Keef, that is wrong on so many levels. They call it cheese product. It ain't even cheese any more.

U don't bother me Rose !-- U can preach all U want and won't hurt my feelings at all !-- I'm a lunatic heathen
and I'm alright with that !-- Is a center cut piece of prime rib a sin ? -- Cause I can't play that ! -- Sometimes the church people come by to save my soul but that don't work out so well for them !-- They knock on my door and want to save my soul I'm hurt they feelings! -- I know all they weak spots and I don't go knocking on they door preaching to them so shame on them if they knock on my door doing it !-- Don't bother me a bit !-- I tell them U know that dark scary place ya'll afraid to look into ? -- That's where I play !

Hey Umbra, you gonna tell us Philly cheese bread is special? Like Bagels from Joisey?:vap-Bong_smoker:

We can't eat a (What's that Japanese beef ?) --Wagu cheese steak on artisan bread made on a Mountian in France with cheese made from clover fed water buffalo all the time !-- - I like a dam fried bologna sandwich sometimes !--

Nick that Philly Cheese steak bread ? -- It's the water that makes it special !-- U can't find that particular combination of chemicals and contaminates in water anywhere else in the world !

Hey Umbra, you gonna tell us Philly cheese bread is special? Like Bagels from Joisey?:vap-Bong_smoker:

Or soft pretzels from the Berlin Mart? Keef, I like a good fried bologna sandwich too. Now in NJ we have a pork based breakfast meat. In North Jersey they call it one thing and in South Jersey they call it another. And both are correct. Pork roll in S Jersey and Taylor Ham in N Jersey. The packages says Taylor Pork Roll Ham. I think the hybole of the loftiness of cheese steaks is close though. It's as special as etouffee.

Used to be a deli not far from my house that had Bagels flown in from Jersey. They really were special. There was a Sub shop near the shipyard in Philadelphia I used to eat at, Had hands down the best cheese steak Ive ever eaten. Then theres Oysters on the half down in Mayport fl. And the best burritos ever come from a hole in the wall under I-10 in San Diego. I love to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back