Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish Blessing.
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Good morning yall!
The weather sure is nice these last couple days! Almost all the ice is melted and only around 6" of snow left on the ground.
T. G.!!!
This current grow is comming along nicely.
There's BB king and pennywise x V and jock horror x black jack almost ready to flip the lights on.
Today I'm gonna pop some more beans that I'm really excited to try out.
Gonna start off with Oregon lemon, apricot head, BOC, cheech wizard x grand daddy haze, and fruity pebbles x double purple doja and then if there is room Ill try some other unidentified seeds too.
I had to ask myself just why I wasted so much time effort and money all those years growing outdoors. Its always been such a hassle with disappointing harvests. Indoors now I have PLENTY of stash, much better quality, and Way less work.
Thanks for the education y'all!

Good Morning,
My grow was 90 degrees this morning. I turned on another light and messed up the timer so it was hot for hours.. oh oh. They are having a little dark time to cool off. sheesh. oh well, gets to 115 outdoors right? LIttle better air outside though.
Hope you all are having a nice wake and bake!

Good Morning OFC

I hope all is getting better for Keef. I know he is going through tough times right now, This is the thread he started and it does not feel right without him.

Last year my indoor grow was ruined because I must have turned off the timer by bumping the on/off button and leaving the light on 24/7 for over a month while my plants were in flower. My indoor grow in in a detached shop. I never went down there at night. I never noticed the lights were not turning off. It took my a while to figure out what was happening to my Girls. They even "hermed" on me.
I bought a new timer without an on/off button on the front of it. I miss the old school timers without that digital stuff. sigh

Have an awesome day guys.

Good Morning,
My grow was 90 degrees this morning. I turned on another light and messed up the timer so it was hot for hours.. oh oh. They are having a little dark time to cool off. sheesh. oh well, gets to 115 outdoors right? LIttle better air outside though.
Hope you all are having a nice wake and bake!

Love a good wake and bake

Man oh man
Has anyone elses weather go 180
It's like a spring day here
from zero to spring just like that

Last edited:
Like spring here too!
Ice is almost all gone and snow is melting fast.
3 days ago wind chill of -54
Today it hit 51. 103* difference in 3 days. Wow!

The GloMan
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

Lol
Well its been another day living the dream. (sort of)
My truck wouldn't start so I had to have it towed to the shop.
My elderly aunt is acting out again making lots of tension.
(I been blessed as her care giver)
I guess it must suck being old and not smoke pot.
So........yeah, living the dream. :)

Lol
Well its been another day living the dream. (sort of)
My truck wouldn't start so I had to have it towed to the shop.
My elderly aunt is acting out again making lots of tension.
(I been blessed as her care giver)
I guess it must suck being old and not smoke pot.
So........yeah, living the dream. :)
Sounds like you are a very Good Man
Life is what we make of it, so lets all have a party and smoke some weed
and do good for others , for one day we shall walk in their shoes
All to soon Im afraid , all to soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back