Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe!
I have a little fun with it now n then.
You should see ppl's eyes when I tell one of the cover stories.
Ya tell ppl you punched a bear in the nose and he bit the hand off and they always just look at me, mouth hanging open. lol
It pretty funny.

Hehehe!
I have a little fun with it now n then.
You should see ppl's eyes when I tell one of the cover stories.
Ya tell ppl you punched a bear in the nose and he bit the hand off and they always just look at me, mouth hanging open. lol
It pretty funny.
Are you really missing the hand
If a bear did that he would surely gotten more of you

That sucks, I would be lost without both hands
A few fingers would be nothing but the whole hand
Dang, We adapt and conquer Im sure
God Bless Brother

I rant a lot LOL
So I have been told
I suffered a head injury yrs ago, and I am now finally getting my thoughts back if that makes sense
The artsy side of my brain is better then the thought side
I tend to speak in pics

Yes Stiggy, gloman is not ambidextrous any more.
We have about 3 inches of snow, first of the year.

Hahaha! ROTFL!
Yes its real. lol
I was disarming a home made rocket engine super bowl Sunday 2004. Half watching the pregame show half pulling out nichrome wire then a static spark set it off. With the pack loosened up it went off like a bomb and tore my whole hand off with it. Meat, blood and fingers splattered all over my apartment. What a day! And that's only Half of the story. It got way worse after they accused me of being a terrorist because of it. 5hrs before any pain meds.

Hahaha! ROTFL!
Yes its real. lol
I was disarming a home made rocket engine super bowl Sunday 2004. Half watching the pregame show half pulling out nichrome wire then a static spark set it off. With the pack loosened up it went off like a bomb and tore my whole hand off with it. Meat, blood and fingers splattered all over my apartment. What a day! And that's only Half of the story. It got way worse after they accused me of being a terrorist because of it. 5hrs before any pain meds.
I was in a rocket club when I was 12. I mixed powered titanium with bleach as a liquid rocket fuel. It took out 2 trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back