Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
STIGGY
Lol. You remind me of someone.............oh yeah, its Me!
I had tons of fun back in the day.
Kids could be kids. Get in trouble get a spanking. Simple.
Now you spank your OWN child you can go to jail.
Exactly LOL
I remember the smackings I recieved as a child and you know what they worked
None of this Pansy stuff now a days

Oh Man Bro
I use to work in the medical field and I hve seen my share of blown off body parts,you go into shock pretty quickly and many times feel no pain for quite some time
But when it started to hurt they were screaming, 5 hrs dam they were trying to torture you.

OK I loved the rockets of the 60's made quite a few myself (ESTES) we lite a lot off with fire cracker fuses typed together.
Then more up to the electronic ignitors (way Better) well in most cases .
Never got around to mixing my own excelerents and shaping the nozzle cones etc/................ Always wanted to build a big one myself.
We used the engines like this and built our own rockets from scratch as well as pre purchased ones
View attachment 251601
Estes-Alpha-Model-Rocket-K-25-Front_small.jpg

I really Think we grew up at the best time of life, Played in the streets, were able to buy everything with no fear of terrorists,
Had physical contact when we played our games (not PS4 on line LOL)
Whole new world, Stop The world and let me off.

You hit the nail on the head ol bro.

Yes they were trying to torture me.
If any of you have had crosses with Phoenix popo you know. They honestly Do use torture tactics finely honed to stay within the lowest level of "legal" interrogation.
Hands down the Worst Gang in Arizona is the popo.

Yes they were trying to torture me.
If any of you have had crosses with Phoenix popo you know. They honestly Do use torture tactics finely honed to stay within the lowest level of "legal" interrogation.
Hands down the Worst Gang in Arizona is the popo.
Most of them use the same tactics , I wonder what the actual percentage of people in jail are really guilty

Well, honestly I never went to jail when I was innocent.
I know some ppl have. I HATE that.
My uncle is doing life without parole for the accidental killing of a guy he was fist fighting with.
Manslaughter maybe but murder? No.

Well, honestly I never went to jail when I was innocent.
I know some ppl have. I HATE that.
My uncle is doing life without parole for the accidental killing of a guy he was fist fighting with.
Manslaughter maybe but murder? No.
Such an unfair system
I have seen guys serve 3-5 yrs for gun murder, get 10 out in 3
Revolving door justice system here, I guess the larger the Population in an area the better chance you get released for over crowdin and good behave

Lots of common household items make big shows if combined right.
Nail polish remover, certain drain opener and peroxide mixed right makes one of the fastest powders around.

Also if you are poor you are screwed, if you have money the expensive mouth piece will get chares dismissed or reduced
And if you are a Hollywood Star ......................................... No Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back