Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my gosh gloman i didn't know that. Oh that is so horrible, no pain meds... what a horrible mess to clean up. OH what horrible pain and adjustment for you.. Color me impressed. Glad you didn't blow yourself all of yourself up.
Umbra you have more lives than most. I am glad ya both are still alive.

They are saying we may wake up to some snow tomorrow morning...we’ll see, I can do without really...if I want snow I can just drive up the hill and find it easy enough, I don’t need it at my house...hey cheers yall, hope yer doin well...

Yeah Rose,
They stopped the bleeding. (what little I still had I needed)
Then sent cops posing as doctors to interrogate me 5hrs. before treating me for any pain, then they did the surgery.

I was in a rocket club when I was 12. I mixed powered titanium with bleach as a liquid rocket fuel. It took out 2 trees.
Too funny!
I started my interest in "accelerants" and oxydisers with Cox glofuel and chlorine granuals. Also about 1969. I was 13 . Those were the days!

Hi there DP, I guess your a bit higher in latitude than I am in Cali...I’m about 1200ft in elevation here...We don’t often get snow and that’s one of the reasons I live here...I grew up in snow and I don’t need it now...Cheers and welcome to MP!

Hi there DP, I guess your a bit higher in latitude than I am in Cali...I’m about 1200ft in elevation here...We don’t often get snow and that’s one of the reasons I live here...I grew up in snow and I don’t need it now...Cheers and welcome to MP!

I loved snow as a child but now I hate the stuff I can't stand the cold

Hahaha! ROTFL!
Yes its real. lol
I was disarming a home made rocket engine super bowl Sunday 2004. Half watching the pregame show half pulling out nichrome wire then a static spark set it off. With the pack loosened up it went off like a bomb and tore my whole hand off with it. Meat, blood and fingers splattered all over my apartment. What a day! And that's only Half of the story. It got way worse after they accused me of being a terrorist because of it. 5hrs before any pain meds.
Oh Man Bro
I use to work in the medical field and I hve seen my share of blown off body parts,you go into shock pretty quickly and many times feel no pain for quite some time
But when it started to hurt they were screaming, 5 hrs dam they were trying to torture you.

OK I loved the rockets of the 60's made quite a few myself (ESTES) we lite a lot off with fire cracker fuses typed together.
Then more up to the electronic ignitors (way Better) well in most cases .
Never got around to mixing my own excelerents and shaping the nozzle cones etc/................ Always wanted to build a big one myself.
We used the engines like this and built our own rockets from scratch as well as pre purchased ones
upload_2019-2-5_7-1-34.jpeg

Estes-Alpha-Model-Rocket-K-25-Front_small.jpg

I really Think we grew up at the best time of life, Played in the streets, were able to buy everything with no fear of terrorists,
Had physical contact when we played our games (not PS4 on line LOL)
Whole new world, Stop The world and let me off.

Last edited:
Good morning y'all.
Boy, was I buzzed last night.
I tried to smoke a doob but couldn't keep from choking.
My lungs don't like it no more.
So, I ate 2 00 caps full of rso from NS X BBSL. Hehe That's really too much I guess but its SO nice to "tune out" sometimes.
I hope y'all have a wonderful day.

Good morning y'all.
Boy, was I buzzed last night.
I tried to smoke a doob but couldn't keep from choking.
My lungs don't like it no more.
So, I ate 2 00 caps full of rso from NS X BBSL. Hehe That's really too much I guess but its SO nice to "tune out" sometimes.
I hope y'all have a wonderful day.
Morn
I had to smoke 3 joints not high powered but great flavor and nice sleep meds.

Gloman
Were you like me and my friends took apart fire crackers to make that one big one
I just bet you were .
Do you remember the wooden hunting darts that were a quarter a piece?
How about the 1st Lawn Jarts they were fun until someone lost an eye

STIGGY
Lol. You remind me of someone.............oh yeah, its Me!
I had tons of fun back in the day.
Kids could be kids. Get in trouble get a spanking. Simple.
Now you spank your OWN child you can go to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back