Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to do my taxes ,,,I have hot tea ,,a little nugget of some good mids ,,all my w2's a sharp pencil and a calculator ,,,hoping to get back enough to buy the LED'S I was looking at ,,150 each(not bad I thought),I ordered my seeds a few days ago ,,,I'm gonna need about 600 to get things back to were they used to be,,,dont have to worry about the flowering room for a while,,,so ill just work on getting the little girls room the best I can ,,,gonna reuse the T5's I had from the last grow ,,anyway keeping my fingers crossed ,,,hoping my return is more then 1000 ,,,that would be great

Oh Man Bro
I use to work in the medical field and I hve seen my share of blown off body parts,you go into shock pretty quickly and many times feel no pain for quite some time
But when it started to hurt they were screaming, 5 hrs dam they were trying to torture you.

OK I loved the rockets of the 60's made quite a few myself (ESTES) we lite a lot off with fire cracker fuses typed together.
Then more up to the electronic ignitors (way Better) well in most cases .
Never got around to mixing my own excelerents and shaping the nozzle cones etc/................ Always wanted to build a big one myself.
We used the engines like this and built our own rockets from scratch as well as pre purchased ones
View attachment 251601
Estes-Alpha-Model-Rocket-K-25-Front_small.jpg

I really Think we grew up at the best time of life, Played in the streets, were able to buy everything with no fear of terrorists,
Had physical contact when we played our games (not PS4 on line LOL)
Whole new world, Stop The world and let me off.

What's wrong with online gaming? I'm 49 and enjoy it.

If you enjoy doing something that hurts no one else why is that a problem? Some people get paid to stream games on YouTube/twitch. I bet they make more money then all of us combined in this thread

Nice picture I have a 6 yr old jack russel

I'm off to do my taxes ,,,I have hot tea ,,a little nugget of some good mids ,,all my w2's a sharp pencil and a calculator ,,,hoping to get back enough to buy the LED'S I was looking at ,,150 each(not bad I thought),I ordered my seeds a few days ago ,,,I'm gonna need about 600 to get things back to were they used to be,,,dont have to worry about the flowering room for a while,,,so ill just work on getting the little girls room the best I can ,,,gonna reuse the T5's I had from the last grow ,,anyway keeping my fingers crossed ,,,hoping my return is more then 1000 ,,,that would be great
Hope ya get a Million Dollar return
I know a guy who does taxes LOL

I do believe My Good Friends has returned he use to work in the computer field
designed VPN sites and algorithms crazy stuff for sure
May invite them over for dinner soon
Did I mentioned my friend looks a lot like Adam Antz
Its uncanny
images

Last edited:
had to take a brake from the taxes ,,,smoked to much ,,,numbers are not right,,, according to this I owe the government $14,375,,,think ill smoke another joint and take a nap(I love a good nap,1 maybe 2 hours)wake up and give it another shot ,,,no way I owe 14k

Good morning, and welcome Dutch Princess to Marijuana Passion. I am glad you are here. I am with you, not all was great about the good ole days. I kinda like today.

Ziggy, what are you doing buying seeds? We might have had some you would like. Good luck on the taxes.

We have lots of snow this morning and my big boy poodles are having some fun. The humidity is 2 in my grow.. seriously and that is with a humidifier going. Now we put in a vaporizor and opened the window, as there is snow, isn't that humidity??? holy crap.

I do believe My Good Friends has returned he use to work in the computer field
designed VPN sites and algorithms crazy stuff for sure
May invite them over for dinner soon
Did I mentioned my friend looks a lot like Adam Antz
Its uncanny
images

VPNs just change your location it isn't hard to create a program that does it, there's millions out there

Good morning, and welcome Dutch Princess to Marijuana Passion. I am glad you are here. I am with you, not all was great about the good ole days. I kinda like today.

Ziggy, what are you doing buying seeds? We might have had some you would like. Good luck on the taxes.

We have lots of snow this morning and my big boy poodles are having some fun. The humidity is 2 in my grow.. seriously and that is with a humidifier going. Now we put in a vaporizor and opened the window, as there is snow, isn't that humidity??? holy crap.

I just don't see why others have to mock people who play video games.

I must have spent €15000 if not more over the years on consoles/games, I enjoy it and have the money to do so

?
Who's hating?
I don't have no problem with gamers. I used to game too.

The user called Stiggy said this

"I really Think we grew up at the best time of life, Played in the streets, were able to buy everything with no fear of terrorists,
Had physical contact when we played our games (not PS4 on line LOL)
Whole new world, Stop The world and let me off"

"Had physical contact when we played our games (not PS4 on line LOL)"

That bit seems like hating on gamers to me.

I really don't understand it, if you don't like something why even talk about it???

Ohhh ok. Well, I really doubt STIGGY was actually hating on gamers. He was just remembering the old days before all the electronic games. Keep in mind, most of us are a good bit older than you and our world didn't have all that.
Really tho, don't need to be "on guard". This thread doesn't put up with haters.

Man what a mess
Just changed the oil on my car, oil everywhere LOL
But new filter on , new oil in and still runs no leaks
So far, a Good Day

Ohhh ok. Well, I really doubt STIGGY was actually hating on gamers. He was just remembering the old days before all the electronic games. Keep in mind, most of us are a good bit older than you and our world didn't have all that.
Really tho, don't need to be "on guard". This thread doesn't put up with haters.
That's right I love Games too
Time and a place for everything
When I was laid up in hospital I played Doom and Myst all the time, Helped pass the time
If I could find a nice computer game that involved strategy
Stiggy would be all over it.
The Doctors said they believe the games helped my brain heal quicker
That's all I have to say about that

Lol... Did I hear someboy call me word?!?

Holy tornado, we got it good last night! We had not only rain & wind but also, wind and rain! New replacement cameras look watertight. Yippie! I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse, or rippers, whichever comes first!!!

Lol... Did I hear someboy call me word?!?

Holy tornado, we got it good last night! We had not only rain & wind but also, wind and rain! New replacement cameras look watertight. Yippie! I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse, or rippers, whichever comes first!!!
Glad to hear you survive, to bad that zombie is about to eat your Brains
I was starting to think you did not Love us any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back