Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC ! -- couple buds in the oven at 285 for 45 minutes !-- I don't just take people words as truth -- My belly and head will know for sure !
I really wasn't trying to start an argument about Pelosi -- I just think she's cute as a bug in a rug !-- It really didn't have anything to do with politics-- I just got a thing for powerful women !
Cold wet and nasty at the beach today !-- Working on a pipe of Mimosa-- I do like this terp profile -- excellent weed !
Which one ya'll was talking about going to weed store for clones yesterday -- Anyway -- I hate U so very much !-- I want clones I gotta start from seed !-- I want to go to a weed store just to say I been to one !-- I'm still not sure if I'll ever smoke a legal joint !-- If they said it was legal I'd probably think it was a trick !

Morning OFC ! -- couple buds in the oven at 285 for 45 minutes !-- I don't just take people words as truth -- My belly and head will know for sure !
I really wasn't trying to start an argument about Pelosi -- I just think she's cute as a bug in a rug !-- It really didn't have anything to do with politics-- I just got a thing for powerful women !
Cold wet and nasty at the beach today !-- Working on a pipe of Mimosa-- I do like this terp profile -- excellent weed !
Which one ya'll was talking about going to weed store for clones yesterday -- Anyway -- I hate U so very much !-- I want clones I gotta start from seed !-- I want to go to a weed store just to say I been to one !-- I'm still not sure if I'll ever smoke a legal joint !-- If they said it was legal I'd probably think it was a trick !
Did you read my PM
Thanks

OK Does the new Coke soda Orange vanilla taste like Coke or just an orange soda with vanilla?

So it gets better ?-- Goodie !-- I'm on it !-- I'll go up slowly on time and temp and see what happens !-At what temp does THC vaporize ?--Do not want to get that hot !--- I got no complaints with what I been doing but better is better and more is more -- Simple !
too hot for too long is worse i think than not hot enough. i was cooking the goodness right out of my brownies. after reading roses post about the temperature to decarb at i realized cooking my brownies at 350(it maybe gets even hotter as i think ovens oscillate around the temp set point) was turning my good brownies into darn near regular brownies. i gave a batch away to a guy who needed them for pain relief and they did nothing for him. made a batch of them cooking at 300 instead and they are really nice.

I got your PM STIGGY -- Glad U mentioned it because I don't check my PMs much - Old system used to notify me about a PM but not the new one so I forget to check --
I was looking at my seed from those B.B. King crosses -- Mane I got a mess to work out !-- They all fine genetics but all this was just for a special plant or 2 -- Some I'll have to try a couple girls to see if they vary much !--
The moms I bred to the Mighty B.B. were :
(GDP -xBPU)
Squish -x- Oregon Lemon
King Louie 13th
Nightshade -x- BBSL
Nurse Larry -x- BBSL
Panama Powerhouse -x BBSL
White Indica -x- BBSL
Purple Haze -x- BBSL
AK 47 -x- BBSL

good morning again,,,got a ????,,I'm trying to help out my 81 yr old mother in law ,,,he has real bad hand tremors due to her medical condition ,,I'm the past ive tried making her butter ,,then making cookie with that butter ,,,,she said they helped her a good deal ,,,but now I'm reading all this stuff about decarbing and I feel I could due a lot more for her if I knew what I was doing ,,,I know the info I need is here ,,,,I don't mind doing the leg work but could some one point me in the right direction ,,,as always thanks in advance ,,,,zig

good morning again,,,got a ????,,I'm trying to help out my 81 yr old mother in law ,,,he has real bad hand tremors due to her medical condition ,,I'm the past ive tried making her butter ,,then making cookie with that butter ,,,,she said they helped her a good deal ,,,but now I'm reading all this stuff about decarbing and I feel I could due a lot more for her if I knew what I was doing ,,,I know the info I need is here ,,,,I don't mind doing the leg work but could some one point me in the right direction ,,,as always thanks in advance ,,,,zig
I sent a PM

I got your PM STIGGY -- Glad U mentioned it because I don't check my PMs much - Old system used to notify me about a PM but not the new one so I forget to check --
I was looking at my seed from those B.B. King crosses -- Mane I got a mess to work out !-- They all fine genetics but all this was just for a special plant or 2 -- Some I'll have to try a couple girls to see if they vary much !--
The moms I bred to the Mighty B.B. were :
(GDP -xBPU)
Squish -x- Oregon Lemon
King Louie 13th
Nightshade -x- BBSL
Nurse Larry -x- BBSL
Panama Powerhouse -x BBSL
White Indica -x- BBSL
Purple Haze -x- BBSL
AK 47 -x- BBSL
You're getting more and more like me

Zig
Check with Rose.
She has the info from the test lab.
I need to dial it in too. I've always decarbed at around 200 for 45 min. and it was good. So I tried raising the temps and cooked off all the goodness.
I always do a course grind before decarbing tho.

OK Does the new Coke soda Orange vanilla taste like Coke or just an orange soda with vanilla?
No idea, but when you came to the site, you brought some tenacious little vermin with you. What exactly does someone do to deserve this type mentally unbalanced relentless pursuit?

No idea, but when you came to the site, you brought some tenacious little vermin with you. What exactly does someone do to deserve this type mentally unbalanced relentless pursuit?
News to me

Good morning ofc...another rainish day here...gonna go drop the wife off at my daughters baby shower and I get to hang with my son and maybe brew something up...or bang the drums...cheers and keep yer weed dry!

Sorry about that STIGGY !-- Not the 1st time we seen such !
Thanks for the heads up !
I know Umbra and it's all your fault ! -- but that was too many girls to manage with a single dad !-- There's really only a couple that got my attention but there are happy accidents so maybe I'll find something different !-- It's just overwhelming to think I gotta go thru so many !-- I got some from other dads that never been grown too !

i revised the way i make my brownies after seeing roses info on the test results. cooking the brownies at 300 deg f made a huge difference in the medicinal quality of them. i don't decarb before i make my butter though. i think cooking at 300 decarbs the thc and cbd. my cannabutter is made with all the waste from my grows(sun leaves, sugar leaves, popcorn buds, etc). i slow cook it for a good 24 hours(less seems to yield weaker butter). probably a gallon of water, 500 grams of coconut oil and 500 grams of the 'waste'. i squeeze the heck out of the mush after cooking it to get as much butter back as i can. usually get around 400 grams of butter from 500 grams of coconut oil. i was using an old tee shirt to filter and squeeze but someone on here suggested a potato ricer that works like a champ and i don't burn my hands.

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/old-fogeys-brownies.76000/

Good morning peeps, This could be a long week, must have 10 inches of snow out there and forecast for more for the next week. Cabin fever ahead.
So yes, on the decarb. 290 for a high cbd medicine. for 45 minutes. If it is regular thc pot, it decarbs at 275 for 30 minutes. He said don't let cbd's go over 300. Since most of you do regular pot and not cbd, you were probably doing it right.
Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back