Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the process of rebuilding my grow, my bank card has been frozen. All internet buying is not painless. This is always a drag seeing as I bank out of state

OK
Weed question: Has anyone here grown weed fro frozen stored seeds
My appox 8-10 yr old seeds that I got from some olderstored weed recently popped and are growing
I know I have read about storing seeds in freezer and actually have some in mason jars of rice with decadants still but these seeds were just in vacumm bag of old weed.
The weed is pretty good too.
I love this plant it is so darn amazing.

Hello Guys.

I hope you guys are having an awesome day! :D

Captain Stabby:
Sleep apnea and sleep paralysis are quite different things. You could have narcolepsy. I think there are things that can treat that. I hope it gets better,

I always spray my clones and plants with SNS 217 and then follow with SNS 219.
I would certainly never share a link to a nursery that sells sub standard clones. I have had my share of crappy clones from dispensaries over the last 20 years.

I have never seen or had spider mites with clones from Dark Heart in the 5 years I have been growing their clones. This is one of the reasons I drive out of my way to go to a dispensary that carries Dark Heart clones. I am sorry you have gotten clones from them and had spider mites. Dark Heart has been doing this since 2007 and has a great reputation. My sixth grow with their clones will be upcoming and I look forward to growing some new strains. I appreciate your concern and hope you never have the curse of spider mites again. :)

Spring is around the corner. I am getting anxious to get growing indoors and outdoors soon. YAY!!

Last edited:
My dog likes fish. I went tuna fishing out of Wildwood, NJ. Caught a 300 lb tuna. I literally had no place to put it, lol. Gave my oldest sister 50 lbs of Ahi grade tuna for her birthday. Fed the dogs tuna for 3 months, lol.

My dog likes fish. I went tuna fishing out of Wildwood, NJ. Caught a 300 lb tuna. I literally had no place to put it, lol. Gave my oldest sister 50 lbs of Ahi grade tuna for her birthday. Fed the dogs tuna for 3 months, lol.
My dog would process that tuna into noxious gas. He has ‘cleaned’ the cats dishes a couple of times after they’ve been fed some tuna and the results are pretty offensive...

Evening OFC. Not feeling so good. Had to put my oxygen on. :eek: Rose snow. Tuna fish, chips and a soda. One of my favorite lunches. Made an order with Amazon and sent it to my daughters house. Ordered Happy Frog 55lbs. If I send it back to Amazon they will take out shipping cost. So, I'm just going to let my daughter keep it and order some more. Went with HF because it was the cheapest and more for the amount. (2 cu) Also, she has my brewer tea bags and plugs. I don't know what I'll say if she ask what I'm growing. She doesn't know, I don' t want it getting out. You know how the grape vine goes.

It has been snowing for 24 hours straight now. All the roads are closed. the wind and drifts are crazy. I haven't seen weather like this in years. There has to be 20 inches out there now. Poor cat almost bust a bladder, he is 10 and has never gone in the house even though we keep a litter box he has never used it. He went outside poor boy didn't take him long. I hope it stops soon.
It is 81 with still 20% humidity. I ordered a new vaporizer, thanks gman.

It has been snowing for 24 hours straight now. All the roads are closed. the wind and drifts are crazy. I haven't seen weather like this in years. There has to be 20 inches out there now. Poor cat almost bust a bladder, he is 10 and has never gone in the house even though we keep a litter box he has never used it. He went outside poor boy didn't take him long. I hope it stops soon.
It is 81 with still 20% humidity. I ordered a new vaporizer, thanks gman.
On days like that Rose
I put on my shorts, take off my shirt and smoke in the GRoom
Stay warm Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well I think I should have given Harley a 1/4 of a brownie instead of a third. He started out chillin' but now he is intolerable. Little shih is driving me nuts. You would think I gave him speed
Just be careful I was reading that dogs are different and a human dose can kill them
Not trying to scare you just saying what I have seen

falls under moderate to severe on the dog posioning scale
https://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/poison/marijuana/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back