Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little now n then isn't a big deal.
When they steal a box of chocolates its time to rush to the vet.
My Barney dog gets goofy on thc too. Lazy at first then if I play with him he goes cookoo!

Good morning OFC - thing Ive broke the monkeys back no sweats , cramps or jitters last night - Keef tried the cooked weed on cracker biscuit with some peanut butter - think I had to much laid on the couch all day in and out of sleep and still slept like a baby last night - me thinks that good -cheers bro - hope every one has a good day

Good morning OFC - thing Ive broke the monkeys back no sweats , cramps or jitters last night - Keef tried the cooked weed on cracker biscuit with some peanut butter - think I had to much laid on the couch all day in and out of sleep and still slept like a baby last night - me thinks that good -cheers bro - hope every one has a good day
Never wake a sleeping Joey
giphy.gif

about 8 years ago I left a 2lb bag of heresy's kiss's on my night stand ,,,the dog I had at the time a male pit eat the whole bag ,,I thought he was gonna die ,,I did not have money to take him to the vet so I just waited,,,the next day he was fine ,,,but he zhit tin foil for 2 days

I had an old female beagle once that hoovered up a box of chocolate girl scout cookies. Made her a little more gassey than usual but no real ill effects. Probably because the chocolate is not the real dark stuff, "real" chocolate.

Good evening Folks,
Rose, we have the same sheet here about 16 inches fell and as you said more to come..thought that this was a Rainforest :rolleyes:
Been shoveling most of the day got 3/4 of 100foot driveway done ..mother broke out some Nurse Larry to relieve the pain..:D

Cane can you believe this. There are cows walking over fences and getting on highways. that is how high the drifts are. More to come tomorrow, i hope you stay safe out there, and quit shoveling. Bud fell in the street on his hip and nothing broke!!!! woo hoo. He is fine.

Rose, hang in there, you got this. Just remember that it's only temporary!

Good morning y'all.
Rose, Mr came and whoever else is getting hit by the snow, I hope you can just get stoned and wait it out. That shoveling business is for the birds! Rose I'm glad Bud is ok.
My driveway is almost a 1/4 mile.

strange weather all over lately. stay safe rose and cane. that kind of weather is supposed to be here in new england. can't say i miss it. we seem to be getting heavy rain, freezing rain, a little snow, temps of single digits one day then 60 the next, rinse and repeat.

morning zigggy. on a good note, i am out of blood thinners and apparently my script ran out at the end of january so to get me thru to tomorrow, i get to use some of mother natures blood thinners(alcohol) later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back