Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put some decarb in your belly if U can too !--- Truth is though this is a job for narcotics ! -- Nothing else will touch that kind of pain !-- Clove oil will help some on a cotton ball over the tooth but U won't have any clove oil -- They might have some in a pharmacy ? -- Mine are gone too RE !-- I got 6 implants across the bottom with a bar across them where my bottom plate clips on !-- Anyone can wear a top plate -- The bottom one is the tricky one !- The implants fixed that !
Some people got prosthetic legs and arms -- I got prosthetic teeth !-- Spent a lot of money trying to save my teeth but the gums were receding and the teeth becoming unstable !-- I didn't want to give them up but I haven't had a tooth ache since !-- I don't regret the dentures one bit !-- I can eat anything U can eat except maybe sticky stuff like taffy

Umbra all I got for U is to send the son out to the craft stores and buy some dried poppy pods -- Junkie tea Cuz !-- bust the poppy pods open and remove the seed -- Boil or steep the rest of the plant in water to make a tea - U can even wash the seed -- It is nasty ashell but there will be enough narcotics in it to help if U have enough in a dozen pods or so !-- I don't recommend it !

I use to help oral surgeons on full mouth extractions sometimes -- It can he brutal but there is no way to do bone and tooth work "gently" !-- I think some Norco be in your future !-- I spent most of a decade as a legal junkie but for acute short term pain like U have and gonna have for a few days U need a narcotic !
I don't want to get addicted again but for that kind of pain I'd take them for a short while !! -- I just can't be trusted to not become addicted if I have access to a constant supply !-- I know how it works !-- I can take them for a week to 10 days and I would only take them for bad pain like that --but then no more for long time ! --
Edit : -- For the rest of U the shrimp are in the pot and the noodles and garlic bread are in the microwave -- Help yourself I'm sit down and see what's in this pipe !-- I get some later !
doing 190 amber extract directly on gum and keeping it as numb as possible

What I found out that made me willing to give up the teeth I had left was a correlation-- Means 2 things have no connection but seem to happen together- Gum disease or bad teeth and heart valve disease -- U find one lots of times U find the other-- eventually !-- Scratched that off my list !
Heart valve replacement ?-- Lawd !-- don't make me think about that ?
30 something sutures with a needle on each end -just to sew the valve in -- alternating colored suture to keep them straight -- We used mostly pig valves --Hey !- I'm have to account for everyone of them needles !---Don't make me cut U !-- Charge the paddles and see if we got a live one !

Last edited by a moderator:
My mouth never felt as good as after I got rid of those bad teeth...
Well, dry creek ain’t dry any longer...lotta flooding going on round here...nothin threatening my little place though, I’m on plenty high ground so we good...
Well AAA came and saved the day...just pumped that tire up enough to get a mile down the road to the tire shop...We didn’t accomplish our mission today but tomorrow is another day...now time to burn one...
got my sprouted seeds potted up though so we now just waiting for some green...

Glad U got that behind U !-- I got one those air pumps works off the battery in the trunk !-It's an upgrade for the can of fix-a-flat I used to roll with - I am notorious for not keeping a spare in good shape --I forget -- Then have a flat and the spare is flat or low !- I'm old if I can get it somewhere with fix a flat or some air I'm good !-- We'll go from there ?
Let me have a hit off that ?-- I got a pipe -- somewhere ?
Probably hid out with my lighter somewhere?- I hate it when they do that ?

Keef, the tv stuff starts at 7am my time. we can watch it together. Bud spent the afternoon fixing the garage door. I hope the car can come in tonight as a new storm warning for snow starts at 11pm thru 11am. Good night all.
Oh nick i laughed at the WV teeth. re, glad your day is over. you are a good guy.

Today was a happening day in the news ! -- I found some poetic justice in Sergeant Bones Spurs finally in being in Vietnam wondering if the hammer was about to drop !-- Flashback to Apocalypse Now !-- Jim singing --This is the end !--
Never get off the boat !

Umbra
There is a product called Benzodent made for denture pain. Its heavy in benzocain and in a very thick paste that Stays in place. Way out classes oragel.
In the denture dept. Of grocery stores. I feel for ya bro!

I did post that pain balm recipe a while back. Ill try to post it again.

Yesterday I said I felt something in the air. Well, I was spot on
I received a call from a former member here who I've been interested in.
She told me she is leaving Phx. to come here and start up a relationship with me. Go figure!
Even an old crusty old fart like me still gets a chance at love. lol
I'm a little anxious over it but I guess it's now or never. I ain't getting any younger. :)

Keef
That poppy pod tea works Great!
I grow high alkaloid Turkish blue somnifirum. 3 good pods steeped in lemon water does the trick. Like 2 percocets. Not so pleasent as to want more but effective.

Ok, I found the pain balm recipe again.

Attachments

• 0227190626a.jpg
    0227190626a.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 12
Good morning OFC. Having been feeling good. My head will not stop being dizzy. Maybe it's because I haven't been smoking in over a week. I don't know what's going on. It's scary. Everyone have a good day.

good morning guys ,,,its official I have been fired from my job and I'm now unemployed ,,,not to worry ive got about six months salary in savings so we should be ok ,,,I finally got a day off after working 3 ,,16 hour shifts in a row ,,I was enjoying my day off when I got a call from my boss telling me that someone did not show up for work and I need to cover the shift ,,I told him ive work 3 doubles in a row and I'm not coming in ,,I was offered time and a half pay,,i still refused as I already have 50 hours in and I would all be time and a half anyway ,,,he offered double time ,,,I still refused ,,,at that point I was threatened with my job,,,if you don't come in your fired,,,i told him to stick the double time up his azz and I would have my lawyer contact them ,,,so after I finish with you guys I'm off the file for unemployment(been working 14 years and have never filed for unemployment ,,ive been working since I was 16 and I'm now 30 ,,maybe ill collect unemployment and work off the books with one of my contracting buddys ,,maybe ill just be a lazy and take a few weeks off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back