Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Having been feeling good. My head will not stop being dizzy. Maybe it's because I haven't been smoking in over a week. I don't know what's going on. It's scary. Everyone have a good day.
I feel ya ness. I have been dizzy and off balance for about 5 months. It sucks. Hope you get it sorted out.

good morning guys ,,,its official I have been fired from my job and I'm now unemployed ,,,not to worry ive got about six months salary in savings so we should be ok ,,,I finally got a day off after working 3 ,,16 hour shifts in a row ,,I was enjoying my day off when I got a call from my boss telling me that someone did not show up for work and I need to cover the shift ,,I told him ive work 3 doubles in a row and I'm not coming in ,,I was offered time and a half pay,,i still refused as I already have 50 hours in and I would all be time and a half anyway ,,,he offered double time ,,,I still refused ,,,at that point I was threatened with my job,,,if you don't come in your fired,,,i told him to stick the double time up his azz and I would have my lawyer contact them ,,,so after I finish with you guys I'm off the file for unemployment(been working 14 years and have never filed for unemployment ,,ive been working since I was 16 and I'm now 30 ,,maybe ill collect unemployment and work off the books with one of my contracting buddys ,,maybe ill just be a lazy and take a few weeks off
I think I will probably be fired shortly myself. As stated above, I have been dizzy for about 5 months and have been out of work because of it. Been with the same company for 25 years. Doc told me yesterday that they may never figure out what is wrong with me. I am unsure what to do but I hope you make out ok with your employment. Be careful collecting and working off the books though. Both me and my wife have seen cars parked just up the street recently(we live on a dead end with very little traffic). I suspect investigators checking up on me for my short term disability...

Good morning, Ness, maybe you should go to the doctor to make sure it isn't something serious. Vertigo sucks i had it last year forever. I am very sorry, please go to the doctor.
zigggy, glad your going to get a break. hugs to you.
Keef, where are you? I got up... lets watch this thing. OF, i hope you don't get fired but get disability.
gloman, so happy for you! That is awesome.

OF8 have you been checked out for vertigo
yes. ent, neurologist, mri's, eng, emg... nobody is finding anything that would cause the dizziness and whacked out balance(aside from some weird loss of vibratory sensation below the knees). they have re-found that my lower back is messed up. drs appt tomorrow about the lower back but i have lived with that for years. the dizzy is so bad i don't even enjoy cannabis lately. pretty frustrated...

yes. ent, neurologist, mri's, eng, emg... nobody is finding anything that would cause the dizziness and whacked out balance(aside from some weird loss of vibratory sensation below the knees). they have re-found that my lower back is messed up. drs appt tomorrow about the lower back but i have lived with that for years. the dizzy is so bad i don't even enjoy cannabis lately. pretty frustrated...
Hey OF8 not good news just a putting out there have they checked for ear crystals I was dizzy every day went to all sorts of doctors and had heaps tests they couldn't find anything , almost felt like they thought I was making it up , then they found the liquid in one of my ears that control your balance had crystals in it , gave me some pills and exercise I had to do and cleared up
hope it all goes well for you cheers

Hey OF8 not good news just a putting out there have they checked for ear crystals I was dizzy every day went to all sorts of doctors and had heaps tests they couldn't find anything , almost felt like they thought I was making it up , then they found the liquid in one of my ears that control your balance had crystals in it , gave me some pills and exercise I had to do and cleared up
hope it all goes well for you cheers
thanks qb. supposedly the eng test will find that issue. i can relate to the feeling that my docs and the disability people are thinking i am making it up or that it is all in my head. seeing an otoneurologist but that is not until april. healthcare here in america is challenging to say the least...

Morning OFC
Hard night - Face locked up finally went back to bed -- Just getting back up to try again -- Got my heat pack on it -- I'll catch up later !-- Feeling kinda like a pissed off cyclops -- Not mad about anything just in a bad mood from hurting !
Sorry Rose I'll have to catch the highlights !

This crazy weather is killing me -- I need some quite time to heal between bouts -- Ain't getting it -- Just about well and get hit again !-- Wearing me down !
Don't mean to belly ache I know others got they own demons -- I'll get back up -- It's what I do !- Maybe not today ?

Nephew wanted to know if he was doing something wrong in my aero boxes -- He said the roots seem to be growing faster than the top -- Should he do anything different ?
I said keep doing what U doing !--

Baby BB King

Attachments

• 0227190808.jpg
    0227190808.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 0227190807.jpg
    0227190807.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 15
Umbra bred a good one in B.B. !-- That one's daddy was "Trips" he was my first trifoliate - An f-1 BB male --He came out the ground making 3 leaves at a time instead of 2 !--
I haven't seen that in any of his offspring !-- I'll be interested to see what kind of blueberry U got Gloman !
Making me some more tincture-- I forgot I got some Frank's Gift but it's not decarbed -- How does it smoke ?- I still got half a pipe but I might smoke some FG and take high THC orally .

Keef
That FG has a respectable amount of thc also.
I liked smoking it till my lungs gave up. Tasted ok. Not special but good.
Makes good rso too.

Good morning you awesome people.

So many new strains out there I don't know what to grow this Spring. LOL

I used to just mainly grow Sour Diesel or Blue Dream. I am getting old and I want to try growing other strains. I was super happy with my Blackberry Fire grow last year and I am excited to grow another strain this year. I just don't know what to grow yet. lol

Many years ago I would sometimes get clones from a street dealer. I would spray the hell out of those clones and keep them isolated from my grow area until I was sure they were mite free. They were pretty crappy looking clones. He usually sold clones instead of Bud because they were a fast turn to make money. He said he made more selling clones than bud. I always wondered about that. I remember buying Blueberry from him mostly. When I got my medical card I lost touch with him. I have a wide variety of clones to choose from now that it is legal here. It is hard for an old school grower like me to wrap my mind around all of the strains available for me to grow now. Sigh..

Have a great day Friends!

I gotta get more high CBD in my diet -- I think my sweet spot is 3 to 5 THC to 1 CBD -- Not sure how I'm get it consistently but I'm working on it -Only measuring device I got is me !--- The plan is make medicine that helps me then I can find out what the numbers say it is ? --
Rose I had every intention of watching that testimony but when I did turn it on Jim Jordan was talking --made me throw something at the TV !-- I don't want to break my TV and I can't listen to him so I shut it off !-- I'll catch the highlights latter !
Since the gilded one is in Vietnam I wanted to make a dedication to him -- The Ride of the Valkyries scene from Apocalypse Now ! -Air Calvary ---Death from Above !

I might live ?-- This worked so let me write it down ?-- 4 tablespoons of powdered decarbed weed -and 6 tablespoon of olive oil - Don't have to be your best weed -- Good trim ( means not many fan leaves )-- fluffy larf bud and such -works fine - I make a mud of the oil and decarb -- Put it in the microwave wave 30 seconds at a time stirring in between - for about a minute -- I then dumped it in my wire basket to drain after it cools some -- Hard to get all that oil back so I save that oily weed for later -- I can wash the rest of the olive oil from the weed with ever clear-- Evaporate the alcohol and get the rest of my oil back !-- Weed be precious in prohibition states we ain't wasting nothing !
A table spoon of that olive oil tincture almost put me in orbit yesterday so I did 2 teaspoons while ago -
U people up in Snow country ?-- I don't want to tell U it's 78 and sunny at the beach -- but I gotta !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back