Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, I was just thinking of you and Bud with all that snow up there. That's just to much snow. Going to be watching Surviver tonight. I enjoy that show. Keef, OFC have a pleasant evening.;)

Left over shrimp scampi and noodles -- I get by !-- Might have been better left over than fresh?-- but it was Dam good fresh!--
It hit 78 with sun today but I didn't get much done need to let my face heal some-- The weather has fogged back up and I think we got more rain coming -- These ducks and geese are getting ready to head north ya'll better get that Snow to melt soon !

A friend of mine went to Forestry College in Paul Smith, NY. Its near Saranac Lake and Lake Placid. I stayed with him for the 1980 Olympics. They get over 200 inches of snow. The school was so crowded that my friend lived in a converted Tuberculosis Hospital that they made a part of the dorm. They had oil dip stick heaters for your car in the school parking lot, lol. When I go back to my friends dorm after drinking all night, I found a few folks too drunk to make it home, so they passed out in a snow bank with their feet pointing in the air in case a snow plow came by they could find them

That lake effect snow is insane. 2 years ago a friend of mine near Buffalo got 7 feet of snow on a 2 day period. My family in Rochester (40 miles away) got 6 inches...

Dam that got'm riled up !-
-( When they finish with AMI and Pecker they'll be coming for U-- Hannity-- and Fox news !)-
-I should get an award for that one ?---- They might have to do a special bout heathen trolls like me ?-- I should be ashamed -- but I'm not !--
Should I take 3 days off for that ?--I got no problem with it--I probably deserve it - I will if U want ?-- That was a G rated version of what I been doing !-- Shouldn't offend no body I wasn't trying to start no **** here !- Just telling U what I did !

I want some vanilla weed !-- If Texas goes medical I'm be hustling up seed to the biggest- baddest -nastiest -mind tripping -- seeing colored streamers --kinda sativa I can lay hands on ! - So U say I can have 6 plants ?--OK !--I'd need some help hauling them outside in the spring they be so big -- Then grow them up until November -- I may be a water pharmer but that don't mean I can't grow in some dirt !-- I knows these people --That knows about such stuff ! --I need to do some sativa seed hunting see what might wet my whistle ? --It won't be this spring !

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef
Oh boy, you dig a big deep hole and fill it in with good live soil you could grow some sativa Monsters in your climate all the way to finish!
You already got monsters in them bbsl crosses and no kidding, this BB King is a wild fillie and she don't like to be tied down.

Thanks for the link Cuz !-- I had been thinking about a Thai or some kind of Central American Columbian thing - Can U still get some red hair or gold something ?-- or maybe Bruce Banner #3 ?-- I don't know the sativas so well !

That BB is a blueberry monster ain't it ? She do have the genes to grow huge but that's not at the expense of potency !-- and -- Yep-- I got some giant indicas -- It would take a mad man to breed that giant blueberry to a giant indica hash plant -I just happen to know such a madman !
But blueberry ?-- I couldn't decide which of Umbra's 2 blueberries I liked the best -- GDP-x- BPU shouldn't have been blueberry but it was a fine one -- So I bred it to B.B. King -- Now I'm sitting there on that sack of seed !-- Pretty sure it'll be blueberry ?
Dam coyotes hunting tonight right here in the hood tonight !- It ain't me I had nothing to do with it this time !

Dig a bigass hole ?-- Did I just hear justification for a bobcat front loader ?-- Cause U know I been wanting one ? -'We know I ain't digging no bigass hole with a shovel right?-- Ain't happening !- I might need me 6 big holes ?-- Oh yeah I'm need a bobcat !-- Can we make it dance and pop wheelies Other Keef ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef, I got some Fruity Thai seeds that have red hairs, and blue hairs, and gold hairs. Won't make you see streamers but I bet ya won't get on that scooter. :)

Hi guys. snowed all day and all last night. Only 100% chance of snow tomorrow. I will go away until i can come back and not say the s word. bye
Tomorrow is mine and my wife’s anniversary, we were going to take the snow train to Reno but it got snowed out...too much snow on the summit...They are saying we should be able to go on Sunday so we’ll give that a try...

In the summertime when the weather is hot
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's fine
You got women, you got women on your mind
Have a drink, have a drive
Go out and see what you can find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back