Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Rose U have !-- I thought stuff like that only happened to me ?--He's a good man !
They getting ready the form for a new house slab down the street -- I think I need me one those bobcat frontloader things -- I got plenty fork truck experience I bet I could drive one ?-- They probably safer for someone like me than a fork lift ? --I did lay that fork truck over on it's side twice !- They ain't really built for cornering !-- I'm need me one those bobcats -- Got a roll cage and seat beats ?-- Fork truck didn't !-

They were taunting me the other day with thier paragliders the last nice day we had -- I might be old but when I get relocated I'd still like to fly again -- Wouldn't even consider it around here -- with the cartels and such -- They modify an ultralight aircraft by putting a drop basket underneath - They dart across the border and do a bombing run at the desired location without landing and then get back into Mexico for another run later ! -- I have no desire to fly for the cartel !-- Only way I could get a 2 seater would be as a trainer aircraft !-- An ultralight trainer shouldn't cost that much ?-I don't think U even need a license ?- I'm sure most of U guys would ride with me !

Umbra maybe U should consider breeding Mimosa to "V" ?- What was it Golden Ticket x-BOC ?-- Mystery terp to mystery terp ?-- What U get is a mystery ? -- Something special would be there if U find it ?--maybe several somethings ?-- I know it's a heavy burden but a terp hunter got to smoke lots of weed !-- Just ain't no way around it !
Actually I have other things to breed mimosa to. But mystery terp of purple pineapple bomb x BoC is crazy.
Have an emergency dental appointment in an hour. Molar sheered off at the gum line, oozing pus and very swollen. In crazy pain

Pound of shrimp thawed out -- A package of scampi sauce -- A package of pasta and a loaf of bread ?---Uncle Keef got a plan !-- Anything else ?--Maybe some veggies ?--

Dam Cuz -- Get there now !-- I know about crazy mouth pain !

I use to help oral surgeons on full mouth extractions sometimes -- It can he brutal but there is no way to do bone and tooth work "gently" !-- I think some Norco be in your future !-- I spent most of a decade as a legal junkie but for acute short term pain like U have and gonna have for a few days U need a narcotic !
I don't want to get addicted again but for that kind of pain I'd take them for a short while !! -- I just can't be trusted to not become addicted if I have access to a constant supply !-- I know how it works !-- I can take them for a week to 10 days and I would only take them for bad pain like that --but then no more for long time ! --
Edit : -- For the rest of U the shrimp are in the pot and the noodles and garlic bread are in the microwave -- Help yourself I'm sit down and see what's in this pipe !-- I get some later !

Hi Earl, How are you doing?

Oh yuck Umbra, that is horrible. I hope you get some antibiotics too.
Speaking of which i hope Stiggy is better.

Keef i am doing chicken soup, with lemon grass and thai red pepper and kaffir leaf and some noodles. Thai chicken noodle soup we will call it.

What up Earl !-- If U know the basics about extractions U can get there-- Trichomes dissolve in alcohol or oil --It's just a question of how much is a dose U gotta figure out !-- MMJ is where it's at !-- If they catch it in time we know the cancer cure !-- 60 grams of RSO in 60 days !-- If U want proof talk to the race car driver !-- Too high to remember his name right now !-- Drives the "F-U" Cancer car !-- I'm ashamed I can't remember his name right now -- Must be The weed ?-- I'm take some more of that olive oil but not yet !

Keef i am doing chicken soup, with lemon grass and thai red pepper and kaffir leaf and some noodles. Thai chicken noodle soup we will call it.
doing well ...just watered all the plants...now I smell aromatic ...lol

What up Earl !-- If U know the basics about extractions U can get there-- Trichomes dissolve in alcohol or oil --It's just a question of how much is a dose U gotta figure out !-- MMJ is where it's at !-- If they catch it in time we know the cancer cure !-- 60 grams of RSO in 60 days !-- If U want proof talk to the race car driver !-- Too high to remember his name right now !-- Drives the "F-U" Cancer car !-- I'm ashamed I can't remember his name right now -- Must be The weed ?-- I'm take some more of that olive oil but not yet !
Hey Keef... I make extractions and pain creams as needed...which reminds me to look for some 151

Thanks Rose
I just now am sticking my nose out sniffing the weather again

Yes Rose U have !-- I thought stuff like that only happened to me ?--He's a good man !
They getting ready the form for a new house slab down the street -- I think I need me one those bobcat frontloader things -- I got plenty fork truck experience I bet I could drive one ?-- They probably safer for someone like me than a fork lift ? --I did lay that fork truck over on it's side twice !- They ain't really built for cornering !-- I'm need me one those bobcats -- Got a roll cage and seat beats ?-- Fork truck didn't !-

Here !-Hold my beer and watch this ?-- Wasn't me !-- I drove a yellow fork lift !-- And not in a warehouse but in and around welding and machine shops !- -Daddy built a 2 Bay shop from cinder blocks and a steel roof when I wasn't even a teenager yet best I can remember --My little brother and I were his beasts of burden -- One night not long after that a semi truck backed up and using the fork truck that came with it they unloaded - a milling machine-- A metal lathe --MIG welder --Band Saw and some grinders and other fabrication tools -- We kept the fork truck too !-- I ain't the smartest tool in the shed but looking back --my daddy didn't have the money to buy a fork lift much less a full machine shop ? --but there it was !--- Maybe I don't want to know how that all went down ?
I'm full !-- I don't like shrimp anymore !-- I ate too much !

Here’s my sucking day...my worthless nephew is somewhere working(I’ll give him that, he works) he has no place to stay as he’s worn his welcome with everyone...can’t stay at my place cuz it’s 55 and older(we already tried that) we’re trying to get his car smoged for him so we had to put on 50 miles to reset some sensors and get it smogged... it’s raining and we had a flat...the spare is flat too, no jack or lug wrench in the car....walked about 2 miles in the rain to get my jack and wrench...this damn car is so low you can’t get the jack under it....it’s got all his shit in it cuz he was kicked out of where he was...I feel bad for him cuz he has never had parents that taught how to live...so now we’re waitin for AAA...

Might better swing by and pick up RE ?-- I think he could use a nip of that shine bout now !--
Shrimp turned out great !- Only thing woulda made it better woulda been some crusty French bread -- I had to make do with oven toasted wheat bread with garlic and butter on it !-- I'm have to have a V8 or some tomato juice later -- I try to get my veggies I just don't always get it done !-- I'm still buzzing from that tincture so I better hold off on some more ?-- Pope's full !-- Got some NightShade - x- BBSL -- U know NS had a faint hint of pine ?-- I got seed to that '79 Christmas tree plant -- I'm have me a pine !-- Maybe I should breed it to this thang ? -- I gotta give respect to that BBSL male he did me right !
Took my nephew in after my brother died -- He took every jar of weed I had put up and stole my scooter !

Rose U gonna watch the news with me tomorrow ?-- Gonna take something big to knock that testimony out the headlines ?-- What U think it might be ?-- Things is getting strange like Gloman said this morning -- Something in the air tonight ? -- There I was bragging about getting an award for my brilliant troll work -turns out it was only the 1st of many middle fingers awards !--- Oh they don't like me much at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back