Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I been noticing some strange things on a few leaves on various plants. I been very care full with my nutes and I couldn't figure out what was causing this.
So, I sat in my grow area visiting and talking with my girlz when I noticed how the fan was making some leaves rub together every cycle. DING! Off went the bell.
These leaves seem to be rubbing the green off of each other where they touch. No other leaves are affected so I suppose I won't worry about it.
I never seen nothing like this before.

Attachments

• 0302190740.jpg
    0302190740.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 21
Morning OFC !
Anybody asks I been here all morning hanging with U guys !-- Whatever it was I had nothing to do with it !--Musta been somebody else ?-- There's no pictures and no body saw me do it ! -- I don't know nothing bout nothing ! --
Did I miss the Wake and Bake?-- Don't wait for me I'll catch up quick !

What we smoking ?-- Give me a toke I can't find my lighter !-- U can't see **** in this fog !-- No telling what's going on out there ? -- I got me some that tincture stuff on board !
Low 60s and thick fog at the beach !-- There's stuff and thangs roaming that fog U don't want to meet !-- Sounded like some kinda unholy demon fromhell-- I was ascared!

Good morning All,
If i tell you it is snowing you would all be bored. me too.
So gloman, those leaves look like an insect to me... did you guys look at his leaves he posted? I hope not, but look on the underside gman and see.
Umbra, you need clam linguini stat. I bet it will help you. Are you still in a lot of pain? I sure hope not.
Good morning Ness, I am envious of your warm weather.
Nick, why does some pot just make us cough up a lung and others don't?

Rose
I got my loop out and didn't see any sign of bugs. I picked off the affected leaves and will keep a close eye. I Do have mighty spray if I need it.
I sure hate spraying during flower tho.

Last edited:
Nick, why does some pot just make us cough up a lung and others don't?

I only wish I knew the answer to that one. I know that weed that is "rushdried" makes me cough up a lung, I think it has to do with the chloroform that remains in the weed. My method of doing things I prefer to jar cure for about 3 months before I start to smoke but who has time (or storage space for that) I try to get at least a jar or so stashed away so when it finally cures I get the good stuff. Its amazing how much of a difference a good cure will make, not only in the taste but also in the smoothness of the smoke. Right now though I am smoking from really excellent stuff and if I put it in my bong it just about takes the top of my head off coughing. In a joint its smooth as silk. I gotta wonder if the method of intake matters? Doobs are the best but glass is much more convenient.

Ran outta e-cig juice so bought a pack of cigarettes -- Made me high !-- I gotta get some more e-cig juice -- cigarettes stink too !-- Gonna have a toke or 2 then --I'm go smoke another one !
Rose those BBSL crosses are rude like that -- It's nice to sip on a joint but don't be putting it in a bong -- It'll just hurt U and leave U drooling with that stupid look on your face !-- I like a little glass pipe !--Bong make it do that expand - O- matic stuff in your lungs-- Make U cough smoke out the corner of your eyes !

Rose
I got my loop out and didn't see any sign of bugs. I picked off the affected leaves and will keep a close eye. I Do have mighty spray if I need it.
I sure hate spraying during flower tho.
I’ve used sns 209( I think) in the past but it seems like it flavored my buds. Tastes kinda like potpourri. Rose turned me on to Dr Zymes. That works really well and can be used in flower.

Dam !- Got my feelings hurt !-- They disabled the comments section in some my favorite trolling grounds -- I know it ain't true but I'd like to think I had a tiny -tiny something to do with it ?-- Personally I didn't think thier threats were articulated very well anyway !
Guess I'll have to find something else that amuses me ?-- I ain't your average Huckleberry Hound ?

Young Guns --Blaze of Glory -- Bon Jovi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to see it Nick !--Looks kinda like this ?-- Glass smokes nice but this bowl is just too big !-- I want bout the size of that metal pipe -- Metal pipe is back up for when I break the glass -- This will happen !-- Glass cleans easy enough with 91 % isopropyl and coarse salt !-- I just don't clean it often enough !
20190302_114752.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back