Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok man, here we go. Got the backup in there too.

Attachments

• 20190302_130756.jpg
    20190302_130756.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 23
Quit smoking da Sticky-Icky ?-- That ain't happening ! -- What I want is a jar of pipe cleaning alcohol and several little glass pipes-- I fill that blue one up if last forever with just me smoking on it !--
I been worried about Crockett-- I told him how to make this tincture stuff and he ain't been back !-- They maybe shoulda took a smaller dose ?-- That woulda been a average dose for me !

Next time the nephew comes over I'm send him a few of these Mimosa -x- Double Purple Dojo seed to start -- I'd like a girl that smoke like mimosa but is purple -- Mimosa got a very pleasing terp profile and a little go a long way !
I can't find fault with it but I don't got seed to it I only got seed to it's child -- Should be some purple there -- I probably only got a dozen and a half mature healthy seed !-- Should be enough to find something nice ? -- I just don't know what that Double Purple Dojo will do to the Mimosa terp profile ?

When I fire the pickle jar lab back up and get back to the genetic doubling -- I'm need bout a coffee can full of feminized seed -- I have yet to begin practice on feminizing seed !-- There's no way to predict what I might find so I'm not sure if it matters which premium seed I use - Long as it is top shelf genetics -- I'm use a fast finishing indica or indica dominate cross !-- Probably Snow Lotus heavy ?
Genetically doubled child of Snow Lotus and the baddest indica I got ? -- Start 1,000 seed every 2 weeks - Texas should just open up MMJ now !-- Do they really want to wait and see me come up out the belly of the beast driving a team of genetically modified firebreathers ? -- I'm a cloner I only need the one special plant ! --Maybe I should use several different mothers when I make those feminized seed ?

Rose
I have a huge sack of seeds from previous outdoor crops that got pollinated by hemp.
If you are interested in them you can have them.
Otherwise I suppose Ill just toss them along the edge of the roads and fields.

I’ve thought about sneaking my boy plants into HD garden dept or some such...

Dogs are man's best friend !-- They will die to protect U !-- but -- Never trust a dog when food is involved !-- U look away for a second and they'll take your ham sandwich !
I guess I be making me another one !-- Lil' Bastids !
U don't want mustard on this one ?-- This one ain't for U !

The mechanic called about the serpentine belt getting thrown off the pulleys. The 4 bolts holding the a/c compressor were missing and the bracket for the a/c compressor broke from that. So its a dealer only item, down until Tuesday. Driving the kid to work sucks.

Some people down the street been putting together a float for the little local barefoot Mardi Gras parade that I think is today -Anyway --
- Seems this morning they found about 50 pounds of prime Mardi Gras beads collected right in the French Quarter--some maybe collector items --Just sitting on the ground beside thier float to throw out -- Wonder where they came from ?
Happy Mardi Gras !

Last edited by a moderator:
A friends sister is dealing with a mouth/tooth issue, appearantly when she was 20 something(she’s 40 something now) she had a tooth knocked loose...they did some stuff and the tooth tightened up and all was good but they said it would only last for 20 years...Well now 20 years has passed and sure enough the took has loosened again and has become infected...they are again working on it nd put in some cadaver bone to help fill gaps and they did not work so the past 6 months were wasted and they need to start over...she is in a lot of pain and and cannot sleep...I gave here some pot edibles that my wife uses to aid sleep but I’m not sure how this will go with that much pain...hopefully it’ll help her get some sleep...

Some people down the street been putting together a float for the little local barefoot Mardi Gras parade that I think is today -Anyway --
- Seems this morning they found about 50 pounds of prime Mardi Gras beads collected right in the French Quarter--some maybe collector items --Just sitting on the ground beside thier float to throw out -- Wonder where they came from ?
Happy Mardi Gras !
Your a good man Keef...

Happy Birthday Rose, hope that your day is wonderful!!!
Back from the rainforest only we had snow water was low and cold , we froze our a$$$ off ..All said it was a Great trip, food ,wine and the bud was fabulous ..
Puffin on some Blackjack this afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back