Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I laugh when news reports say this one or that one had close to 1000 rounds after cops raided a house. 1000 rounds is a half a day at the range with my sons...

Hehehe. No doubt!
If 1000 rounds gets you news coverage I wonder what they'd say about 10000 ready to shoot and 78lbs of powder and a few hundred pounds of unassembled bullets? lol.
It amazes me how some ppl lap up the garbage these anti gun buttheads spew out. If they so against guns tell the gov. To give theirs up first. They do and Ill protect y'all with my life. Only a FOOL would give away the tools they may Need to save their own life.

Good morning everyone. I have 8 handguns 4 shotguns and 7 rifles. I have at least 1000 rounds or so of each caliber and loading dies for each. Can't take mine without a legal battle and I can make my own ammo

I've misplaced my phone. I'm tellin' ya it is turning into one rough day. 23 degrees outside and Harley is feeling quite lazy. He curled up in front of the fire and gots his snore on.

I ain't got no guns-- U can check the records !-- So this ain't my fight !-- They can change the rules for new gun purchases!- I don't hear people screaming cause they not allowed to own fully automatic weapons of war !--Well regulated ? -- Means some rules ?-- I don't think the general public should have access to semi auto large capacity assault rifles either !-- As far as coming to people's house to search for guns -- That's not gonna happen ! --I can make explosive good as the next guy - Just because U can do a thing don't mean U have a right to do it !
The NRA used to be an honorable institution until the Russians bought it !-- I got no trust in them anymore !-- They don't look out for the people they look out for arms manufacturers !-- More is not always best !-- They just out to protect thier market by getting people worked up -- They gonna take your guns !-- They playing people !--

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a sig p220 in .45 that was given to me by a navy commander at my retirement. The only thing special about it is the navy serial # but the state trooper who arrested me new exactly what it was. You should have seen the look on his face when I signed the papers transferring that and my other guns back to me Friday.

I have a sig p220 in .45 that was given to me by a navy commander at my retirement. The only thing special about it is the navy serial # but the state trooper who arrested me new exactly what it was. You should have seen the look on his face when I signed the papers transferring that and my other guns back to me Friday.
My wife carries a sig p238. Nice gun but small. I carry a s&w compact 9. Been meaning to pick up a 45 but can’t justify the expense for now. Also have a moss berg 500 and an m&p 15.

I carry a Smith cs9 or sometimes a Bersa .380. I have a small 6shot 1911 with a 3.5" barrel but you better be a man to shoot that gun more than one time and in a real life situation, kiss your ears goodbye. I have popped my eardrum twice with that gun.

I carry a Smith cs9 or sometimes a Bersa .380. I have a small 6shot 1911 with a 3.5" barrel but you better be a man to shoot that gun more than one time and in a real life situation, kiss your ears goodbye. I have popped my eardrum twice with that gun.
My son has the 45 shield. Kicks less than my 9mm and is more comfortable to carry and conceal.

Its not the recoil, I don't like the ear damage. I can shoot the 9mm without killin my ears. Trust me, I love my .45s, I own an amt hardball, a Sringfield armory range officer and a few more. I shoot 'em with ear protection though. Even worse is the 22tcm. That little rascal shoots a fireball 3 ft outta the barrel!

We talking bout Lawyers -- Guns and money !-- Mostly guns ! -- I like that 1911 -- U know U shooting when U pull that trigger ! - A revolver is not an alligator gun this I know !
I don't hunt so it just for home protection -- If I had my way I'd have one those new 12 gauge assault shotguns fully automatic- with like a 50 round drum magazine -- I think they call it AA12 ?-- I think if I were to return to hunting I would be personally obligated to use a black power rifle !

I used to hunt in Maryland when I was at Annapolis. I killed my first Sika deer with a .50 cal flintlock the boys on my 1st destroyer built me while we were on deployment. It was a Thompson center kit and really accurate. Gotta keep the poeder dry!

If I wanted to control guns in America I wouldn't even consider trying collect them all -- I'd go right for the heart of the matter and put a $25 tax on each bullet !- The reloaders are ahead of the game !-- Save your brass !

I want one those 3D printers - and the program to print a lower reciever for the M-16 or whatever the new military assault rifle is called -- Now we talking turning legal AR style rifle into fully automatic military assault rifle !-- 3D printing gonna be a Pandora's box of good and bad !--Sun came out and it warmed up some -- Think I'll go sit and soak up some on the back porch - Where my pipe ?

I know about printed guns and don't want one -- Just the lower reciever !-- but it would be great to just print up a part if something breaks !-- 3D printing ain't the end all be all ! -- If I wanted to make guns I can get the blueprints for that grease gun they used in WW2 -- The Thompson sub machine gun was intricate and complicated and they couldn't make them fast enough so they cooked up the grease gun !-- Mostly stamped and pressed parts it wouldn't be hard to make a bunch of them real fast !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back