Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple dry herb vape hand held units.
The V2 pro works ok but I have to load it too much. Now even the vape hurts my lungs.

I'm looking forward in trying the vape pipe. I have copd and some herb is harsher than other's.

Good morning, snowing here and cold. I hear this is the last of it. It better be. The robins always come in the spring and the junco's leave. They are both here and the robins are shaking and cold. Dirty trick mother nature.

You know, I have tried a bunch of vaping devices and it seems to me that vaping and dry herb just don't do well together. Now oil on the other hand.......

Rose you sure have had a cold snowy winter. We are getting the last of the cold weather here. It's going to frezz;s tonight. Still haven't finished weeding the garden area. The grow area is weeded and waiting on the white house to go up. Poor birds, I need to get more bird seed.

Hello Nick. the pipe I got is a dry herb pipe. I guess I shouldn't of called it a vaper. I order a month ago and it still hasn't got here yet. Bummer
that is a vape device. looks like a pretty affordable one too. may try it when i get over this balance issue and feel like catching a buzz. my kids have a volcano they shared and each had a davinci something or other. neither gave me the satisfaction of a good drag off of a nice doob though. probably muscle and nerve memory...

Rose
It depends on them and what they really want.
I was strung out Bad on meth for YEARS but when I was done pot helped me cope with the shock of becoming normal again.
I think pot had a Key roll in my getting off and Staying off of chemical drugs.
I've never felt pot steered me to anything except the refrigerator.

Awesome you guys are the best. So last week i had had it with being snowed in and I went to our local dispensary. i wanted that cbd mango haze. Well, i have been to dispensaries all over this state and a few in oregon and Cali. Our local one is the worst. The door people are rude it is weird but true. It pisses me off when they are rude and I usually point it out to them. (2times)
Hang on, this is long, sorry. Well that day these two kids came in the dispensary and there were probably 200 people in there(crowded) when i hear the door man say, " you can't bring those in here" So i look up and see this young woman, say i aint leavin it outside. Next thing i know these two kids and 3 suitcases are sitting beside me. I try and move one of the suitcases over so they have more room. Heavy. Long story longer..

So the young man asked me how this dispensary stuff works, He said, what do I do. I told him to order what he wanted. He didn't know i told him he wanted sunset sherbert and he said ok. Those kids, he is 25 she is 35 flew out here to washington and took a cab to the dispensary from Tennessee. They told me and I thought, hmmm these are my people.. lol I asked them where they were going and said to the oxf house. That is a house for drug and alcoholics to get off the sauce. So I offered to take them to where they were going. I gave her my phone number. I took her to sign up for food stamps. Interesting kids. She and I talked about pot being an exit drug. BUt the house doesn't think so. Anyway, when they graduate can they smoke pot or will it all go to hell?

You're asking questions that don't have a single answer. As many answers as there are addicts. Addiction is a disease. But there are different degrees of addiction and personality types. People genetically predisposed to addictive personality disorder will have a much tougher time than someone who has arthritis and a MD prescribed them opiates and they became addicted

So the young man asked me how this dispensary stuff works, He said, what do I do. I told him to order what he wanted. He didn't know i told him he wanted sunset sherbert and he said ok. Those kids, he is 25 she is 35 flew out here to washington and took a cab to the dispensary from Tennessee. They told me and I thought, hmmm these are my people.. lol I asked them where they were going and said to the oxf house. That is a house for drug and alcoholics to get off the sauce. So I offered to take them to where they were going. I gave her my phone number. I took her to sign up for food stamps. Interesting kids. She and I talked about pot being an exit drug. BUt the house doesn't think so. Anyway, when they graduate can they smoke pot or will it all go to ****?
You are probably the nicest person, Rose. Jeez. Of all the jerks they could have stumbled across they got a person who wanted to help. You are a saint or better...

Most of the people I know that have problems with drugs also have personality disorders as well...A good friend of my wife just called this morning to unload to my wife...She found her daughter (40 something and mother to a young child)passed out in the bathtub and about ready to drown...she couldn’t get her out so drained the tub and call 911...I don’t know what the pills were but it was pills and vodka...she’s now in the hospital but the story now has to go somewhere so maybe it’s a good thing to get her into the county system and maybe help...my wife’s sister went thru the same thing and still struggles...she’s off the vodka and pills mostly but she’s bipolar and manic depressive and is having a hell of a time getting help...we try but the county and state don’t make it easy...She lived with us for several years and we cannot go back to that as it almost did us in...

Oh my god RE, that is horrible. How scary for your wife's friend and all that heard about her. I am glad she will get help now. Umbra you are an ambassador for bipolar, i learned a lot about it from you. You have the bruises to prove it, huh.
OF, not even close, but my mom was. She brought home a woman that danced topless with snakes. LOL, i was in highschool and came home and found her there. LOL.. I bought died. Mom met her at safeway and she needed food, mom took her shopping in our freezer where there was beef and stuff. My mom was the church organist for 60 years. ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back