Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL! I can see Larry putting that on a scooter! Probably right by the license plate.
Rose, that's almost identical to mine. Here's my recipe,

Molasses 1 0z per gallon
Bat guano 2oz. per gallon
Liquid Kelp 1-2 oz. per gallon
Bone meal 1-2 oz. per gallon
1 cup of compost.
I use all dry ingredients except for the kelp. I put all of it in an old sock and bubble it in a 5 gallon igloo cooler. Occasionally I have been known to top dress with Dr. earth but usually not.

Evening OFC. Keef that sound like a plan to me. Some place with wheels. Happy travels. Rose you got to be kidding me. :eek:

That would look good on my scooter !-- Scooter ain't running right - Nephew said he would fix it long as I didn't use a hammer on it !-- I assume he saw the lawnmower with the pick ax sticking out the top and did some math ?
So no raging at the scooter with a hammer !-- I be patient but I need my scoot !-- Ain't even got but bout 200 miles on it !-- 146 cc of raw power -- Open up that throttle it go so fast make your eyes bleed !

Going to be watching kids cooking on MasterChef. I am so in pressed in their skills. Everyone has a nice evening.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone !-- I'm watching U Gloman!-- Put the rock down-- I was just kidding !-- Want a twinkie ?
20190312_182847.jpg

LoL! I can see Larry putting that on a scooter! Probably right by the license plate.
Rose, that's almost identical to mine. Here's my recipe,

Molasses 1 0z per gallon
Bat guano 2oz. per gallon
Liquid Kelp 1-2 oz. per gallon
Bone meal 1-2 oz. per gallon
1 cup of compost.
I use all dry ingredients except for the kelp. I put all of it in an old sock and bubble it in a 5 gallon igloo cooler. Occasionally I have been known to top dress with Dr. earth but usually not.
The left forward control

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone !-- I'm watching U Gloman!-- Put the rock down-- I was just kidding !-- Want a twinkie ?View attachment 252169
Who, me?
I promise officer, That snowball with the rock in it wasn't mine!
Hehehe!
That actually Did happen when I was a kid. I beaned a cop and got my butt kicked twice! Once by the cop then by my parents. It was worth it! :)

When U gotta do something U gotta do it !-- I totally understand !-- Only wish I coulda seen it !-- Not the snowball-- The whooping !-- Both of them !-- Is that sick ?
I don't think I needed that twinkie ?-- I might not need one of them for a long time ?-- It was that tincture I bet ?-- I be leaning some when I walk -- Not trying to look cool or anything just get from here to there kinda on a curve ?

Last edited by a moderator:
They better if U freeze them --then dip them in a sweet batter and deep fry they *** !--
U thought I was thru ?
-- Oh !---hellnaw ! --
Plate them with some strawberry syrup and whipped cream and boo-ya !-- I put them on a stick for easier handling ?--U would eat this twinkie and like it !-Don't mess with me I put some homemade vanilla ice cream on it !-- You'd like it !
- Some things just is !

Being from the Philly area … tasty kakes. But even they have gone down hill. But Butterscotch Kimpets, peanut butter tandy kakes and coconut juniors.

Never heard of them ! - Don't mean I wouldn't like them !
They got some butterscotch weed ?-- I think I would like that !

Morning OFC -- Rainy and windy at the beach -- Gonna hit 80 today and wet off and on !-- This hump day Wake and Bake is officially underway !

good morning guys ,,,,first night back to work ,,,went well ran at 94%,,,while I was away they ran at 75 to 80% everyday ,,,for every 5 % of production the company losses 4000$ ,so while I was away they were losing over 12,000$ a day,,,had I known that I would have ordered a bigger steak,,,,off to bed gotta get use to this over night thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back