Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, well, the sun is shining and it is 35 degrees....woohoo lookout!!!!!
The kids from the dispensary both got jobs yesterday. They needed a ride in that snow and ice so i took them and they got hired at, Applebees. Happy for these kids. yes, i am adopting them.

Thanks RE. Keef, we will adopt you.
Earlier this week, they got a job off of craigs list... well the crazy lady they were cleaning for was horrible. She wanted them to get her kitty litter and so they asked if i would take them and she would give me gas money. Well when i got to the worst trailer park ever i heard her screaming at them. I told them to leave, she was abusive. no, they said they promised her 8 hours and they would give it. I would not have done it. They have sponsors now.. they have guts these kids. Been clean like 40 days. besides the joint i smoked with them, i might go to hell for that.
I still can't imagine going 2500 miles to get clean. they are motivated. They were hinting for home cooking. I told them i would make them meat loaf when they have a night off together.

Nick, i think they are worth it. You would have done the same thing in these circumstances.

You are right, I would have and have before. My ex wife used to bring home strays a couple of times a year. It never turned out bad

The poppy be a harsh master !-- 90 MG. Morphine twice or 3 times a day I forget -- Time released or was supposed to be anyway -- On it for most of a decade -- Then Cold Turkey had me on the run !-- That was BAD -- The morphine was killing me slowly but getting off it coulda Kilt me quicker !-- There just no words that can make U understand how bad withdrawals can be !--

Nick -- Momma said some days just bees this way !-- My face is flaring up some but not bad as it was !-- I need to get my seed out and make some kind of plan ?-- Do I start old reliable stuff or some this that hasn't been grow - Like that AK thang !-- I bred AK 48 to BBSL -- and made me a monster !-- U know I can't leave well enough alone ?-- So I bred a AK-X-BBSL to Umbra's B.B. King-- I'm hoping for an expected fruity profile !-- It should be a heavy producer have a pleasant terp profile and have the bones to support the weight ! -
It's a hybrid but should lean heavy to indica ?--
I just need a few production plants for now ?-- I need to make some decisions ain't nobody gonna make them for me !

I would grow a known strain if I was you. Dial in the new place and then go for the gold

Nick I think I might just take that advice -- Stick to the indicas I know for now - He already got that WI-x- BBSL up and I know that plant - Old reliable !-- That plant do anything U ask it to do and it inherited that Umbra frost from it's momma ! -Straight up indica steamroller !

Sounds like a plan Keef. A good plan.

We are spring cleaning, can you tell? LOL, that is why i am on here. Bud and i are in terrible shape from all the snow.. oh my goodness. we are in trouble. where to start. the snow is still too deep to prune roses, so we do the house first. we be slobs, well he isn't but I kinda am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back