Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC- 60s and rain here -- I guess we gotta do this day ?--
Hang in there Rose !-- It'll get better -- Maybe ?

Rose is sick so I came up with a way to cheer her up - Changed my trolling tactics

This one is for U Rose !-- I posted several versions of it in the comment sections of all the morning news shows on you tube !

How high is the bounty for shutting down that Twitter account now ? - We need an American hero to step up and take it down !-- Just think of the glory ?

U asked !
I have been instigating a contest for the next great American hero hacker to take down political name's twitter account !--
Implying there may be a Go Fund Me account as a bounty for such a deed !
Perhaps there will be such an account ? -- but just think of the glory
Morning Zig !-- What's the new deal on MMJ in Florida ?

a few days ago we brought us a bird feeder ,,,,,placed it right outside the breakfast nook in the kitchen by the window,,,,its great we sit there and eat breakfast and drink tea while we watch the birds ,,,,did not know we had so many kinds of birds,,, blue jays ,,red cardinals and a bunch I don't know ,,,,we gonna start taking pics, and then look the birds up on the internet ,,,have too work on our letters,,,,hes got numbers down pact but hes struggling with letters ,,,,

Last edited:
U asked !
I have been instigating a contest for the next great American hero hacker to take down political name's twitter account !--
as far as I know were still outlaws brother

black crows are like gangsters ,,,they just fly in and chase all the other birds away and take over

U asked !

Lol
You're right, I asked. You know he's gonna get a 2nd term.
Even Obama got a 2nd term. If he did ANYBODY can.
Who knows, maybe the *****will win and lead us all into a police state without arms to protect ourselves. Just call the government! They're here to Help!

Good morning ofc, rainy day Wednesday...my back hurts, I can’t even put my socks on and my feet are cold...think I’ll go go back to bed...

Wassup? I'm waiting on a guy coming to pick up a septic tank I have lying around. He has a family full of little crappers and a collapsed septic tank.

That's a bit unusual, but I'm the same way. lol
I got stuff laying around too good to pitch out that I no longer need. Always good to off load some good stuff on ppl that need it.

Lol
You're right, I asked. You know he's gonna get a 2nd term.
Even Obama got a 2nd term. If he did ANYBODY can.
Who knows, maybe the *****will win and lead us all into a police state without arms to protect ourselves. Just call the government! They're here to Help!
Gerald Ford didn't. Jimmy Carter didn't. Bush Sr didn't. And they weren't crooks

Thanks for all the welcomes
62 Male from east coast, I have grow a little Bud so to say
Nothing more then what I can smoke with my friends.
I have 2 small unknown Indica plants that a buddy supplied the seeds for, but it seems to cold for them still.
I plan to get a few autos started soon to get ready to go outside in May.
Looking forward to learning as well as sharing some knowledge with like minded individuals.
Thanks

That's a bit unusual, but I'm the same way. lol
I got stuff laying around too good to pitch out that I no longer need. Always good to off load some good stuff on ppl that need it.
I am a bit of a horder myself
I put things on a shelf for when I may need it
But dam it if 20 yrs later I say hey I have one and know just where to still find it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back