Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
81? Sounds like Heaven! (till ya suit up and wearing a respirator) huh?
So do you see a better harvest with the DEHPS over LED for flower?

Flip that garage 5 times a year !-- I'm jealous !-- but there's that thang in that other room I be wanting a cut of !--
What was that again ?-- Pineapple Chunk with a BOC dad ?
I'm watching U Cuz !

Nothing gets past me -- Got a mind like a steel trap -- A real rusty steel trap !-- Double bubble pineapple chunk with a chocolate box of purple something ?-- I got it !-- I won't get it confused again !

I been thinking we should come up with a system of girl names cause this alphabet soup confuse me sometimes !--
Dazed and Confused it's a way of life !
Went from Led Zeppelin to - Heart performing for Led Zeppelin-- Gallows Pole
Hey Umbra wasn't me !-- I don't remember seeing any bubble anything -- I got some other stuff of your's yet to start too !--

Actually I'd like to replace them with the Fluence VYPR2 but $$$ ching ching, lol.
Hehe, yeah ching ching!
Just looked at the VYPR2p.
Cough, choke! Ya better be dedicated to spend that much!

1st time I saw them Spyder lights my thought was could I buy the parts and build my own frames and make bootleg lights just like them for myself ?-- Buy one-- take it apart --find the parts or similar on line and place an order - Have some frames made locally with a little different shape to bust the patent and put me some nice lights together ?-- Long as U ain't selling them U won't have a problem with some bootleg lights ?

I would save on electricity with the lights and the a/c load. Especially in summer when its 100+ outside

U know U gonna do it Umbra -- What's the plan ?- Buy one at a time ?

I planted a seed today ?-- Not a seed - seed --but a thought seed !-- It's growing !-- Take the twitter account down and win a prize ? -- Make U famous too ?

Watching The Story of God with Morgan Freeman and they are discussing epilepsy and the left lobe creating a religious experience. The history of Joan of Arc and St Bernadette, both heard God speak to them and both apparently had epilepsy. Interesting concept.

U know U gonna do it Umbra -- What's the plan ?- Buy one at a time ?

I planted a seed today ?-- Not a seed - seed --but a thought seed !-- It's growing !-- Take the twitter account down and win a prize ? -- Make U famous too ?
Maybe when I move to NC

I was talking about dat **** the other day Umbra !-- Unknown mechanism of action ?- - Medical term for we don't know !-- I been there attaching probes to the brain during surgery - The patient is awake and by stimulating different parts of the brain U can map it out !-- We had to find the right spot to put an electrode to disrupt severe epileptic seizures -- U have to be able to make them happen if U gonna stop them !-- I used to wonder what is going on in there ?-- U got 2 things in one there--- The Mind and The Brain -- The brain is the hardware and the mind is the software -- Strange stuff happening in there -a place where chemo- electric impulses become thought ?-- I spent 26 hours once unraveling a tumor from around the optic nerve -- People tell me sometimes-- It's not brain surgery !----- I know ! -- I seen too much stuff and thangs !
I shouldn't get this high ?
Young Frankenstein ?-- Abby Normal ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Crockett-- I know it didn't happen in Australia but New Zealand is your neighbor -- Sorry about that mass shooting !-- U never get used to it but I kinda thought shooting up a church was something that only happened in the states and in the middle east -- Ya'll don't be doing that!-- For me that is just another reason for not going to church -- I ever have to go back to church ?--I'm packing a pistol !-- CKN **** want to shoot up a place where people don't bring guns ?-- If I'm there ?-- I'm shooting back jack !-- Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 ?
The worlds gone crazy , all this killing in the name of religion , wars , mass shootings , even suicide all for different religious beliefs , I believe we live , we pay taxes ,we die that's it , but if you believe otherwise that's fine with me to as long as your beliefs don't effect me . Gun laws are pretty strict here in Australia they pretty much took our guns off us after the Port Arthur Massacre back in 96 , I think our Kiwi brothers might follow suit after this

Umbra has it going on. My friend is starting to complain about all the stuff I'm adding to the electric bill. I told him environment is everything. He told me I don't have air conditioning in my house, I says don't matter to me you got air conditioning in this grow room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back