Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crockett-- I know it didn't happen in Australia but New Zealand is your neighbor -- Sorry about that mass shooting !-- U never get used to it but I kinda thought shooting up a church was something that only happened in the states and in the middle east -- Ya'll don't be doing that!-- For me that is just another reason for not going to church -- I ever have to go back to church ?--I'm packing a pistol !-- CKN **** want to shoot up a place where people don't bring guns ?-- If I'm there ?-- I'm shooting back jack !-- Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 ?

A former member threatened me on another site and I carry 2 hand guns and a shotgun when I go to the grocery store.

good morning everyone,,,cold and raining ,,,,,here in fla we have a thing called stand your ground law ,,basically says I have a right to defend my self,,,if you touch me and Im afraid ,,I don't have to run I have a legal right to pull my gun and shoot you dead ,,,there is a case going on right now all cought on video,,,guy walks up to another guy and pushes him to the ground ,,the guy on the floor pulls his gun and shoots the other guy dead ,,,no charges were filed,,,,,,,welcome to the wild wild west (well south,,,but you know what i mean)

Last edited:
Crockett-- I know it didn't happen in Australia but New Zealand is your neighbor -- Sorry about that mass shooting !-- U never get used to it but I kinda thought shooting up a church was something that only happened in the states and in the middle east -- Ya'll don't be doing that!-- For me that is just another reason for not going to church -- I ever have to go back to church ?--I'm packing a pistol !-- CKN **** want to shoot up a place where people don't bring guns ?-- If I'm there ?-- I'm shooting back jack !-- Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 ?
We don't go for all that church shooting either.
That's Why we have Armed members at EVERY service.
All are welcome but trouble is delt with swiftly.

Anybody know me knows I don't give a Rip about mans laws.
To Threaten me or mine is a death sentance for the threat.

I'm more afraid of the ignorance than the bullets --
For instance back around that Charlottesville thing -- Some people round here spray painted antisemitic graffiti on the out side of a synagogue-- except it wasn't a synagogue it was a Muslim mosque -- If U gonna be a hater at least keep your hate straight --Made for a lot of confused people up in here !

I'm more afraid of the ignorance than the bullets --
For instance back around that Charlottesville thing -- Some people round here spray painted antisemitic graffiti on the out side of a synagogue-- except it wasn't a synagogue it was a Muslim mosque -- If U gonna be a hater at least keep your hate straight --Made for a lot of confused people up in here !
speaking of being antisemitic, did you hear what volkswagen/audi used in their more recent promotion? they (for some reason) coined the phrase, work will set you free. does that sound familiar? if not, it was on the gates entering dachau and auschwitz concentration camps. they then had the gall to say they weren't being anti-semites.

Last edited:
Way I see it,
Haters like to hate. Why don't we let them have the sand box, move all the Non haters out then Nuke it! Then they can hate forever! (and we'll have a bunch of cool looking glass!)

The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance !-- Wait ?-- I need to think about this ?-- All the pieces don't fit ?
There is times to get on a soap box and there's times to just roll a joint !-- I'm rolling one !-- Thinking gives me a headache !

Gloman-- Nuke them ?-- Cuz we really need to talk about this blowing **** up thing U got ?- Things don't always work out the way U thought when U mess with the Boom Boom?
I was making a list earlier for a supply run but I thought -- Would U want to be on the road if U knew people like U was out there !-- I think I go later !-- I should probably use more high CBD like that Frank's Gift in that tincture -- Less pain and less high -- U need to be able to function -- I think I may forget about caps for awhile-- This olive oil stuff works just fine and not buying caps is one less thing to do !

Last edited by a moderator:
I cut off the solo cups and pulled’m out so now they’re just in the cloth pots...I upped the nute strength a bit and gave’m a shot of Cal-Mag...I turned off the growlight and used a flash for this pic...I like these feeding rings but I think I might need bigger ones...I’ll go shoppin...
F1FEC9B5-16D1-4506-A5FE-04FEDBB732BA.jpeg

RE -- Those rings would work fine in my boxes -- instead of spraying the roots I could just bring it out the rings -- I may have to do that ?-- They looking good too !-- I think U get a better pic with the grow light off !-- NL -x-Val got indica written all over it !-- I bred the nurse to BBSL and it looks lots like that with them fat leaves !

Afternoon OFC. TJ carries a gun on his waist with him every place he goes even church. He has his shirt over it. He has a permit. At first I didn't like it. But, no one can see it and I got use to it. Keef, I threw out the hippies dawg and replace it with the GDP x GDP x BPU. Do, you remember what it is? No, beans have pop yet.

GDP -x- BPU = Grand Daddy Purple - x- (B) Black Berry Kush - (P) Purple Citral - (U) -- Uzbekistan hash plant -- One of Umbra's jewels -- I had one that was a glorious blueberry but there should be different phenos so who knows ?-- I couldn't decide which blueberry I liked best from Umbra -- I had that one U got which shouldn't have been blueberry but it was-- and BPU- x B.B. so I bred them !- I bet it will be blueberry !-- Fine potent blueberry ! - How old are the seed ?-- If they don't germ start some more I got seed to it's child and they fertile !

Last edited by a moderator:
RE those look great up there. Can't wait until my bean pop. I'm so excited to be growing again.

Keef that sound good another hash plant. I'm looking forward to see how it grows. Can't wait until, I can post a picture when it pops. If it pops because there are the oldest beans, I have.

Time to cook some hamburgers. I'm hunger. This day has thrown by. Have a good everning, OFC

Use those seed up Ness -- Those probably don't have another year in them !-If they don't germ in good time try something else - GDP -x - BPU will grow a huge plant outside if U get it up and sexed !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back