Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Roman's used a cannabis root poultice for gout !-- There's a whole different set of terepenes and stuff in the roots -- The Roman boiled the roots from a long time then strained the liquid off which they reduced down to a think paste -- Roots from aero or Hydro would be clean and be perfect for such a thing !-- I still pretty much medicate from the inside !-- Gonna have G other make up some that stuff one day !-- I get the right mix of CBD and THC in an oil or caps I would do just fine -- I'm old I'm have some bad days but overall it really helps on quality of life!
They use to make a tea out of the roots too.
But I would not risk drinking it and unknown dosage.
But google it its there I looked it up yrs ago.

Toolman I ain't been right since I tried to bust that concrete floor with my face ! -- 10 years a legal morphine junkie -- Now I treat myself -- I had the wrong show -- I thought U was talking about Wilson on that Tom Hanks show -and the wrong dog - I should probably go back and catch up on some reading if I been out a few days !-- I miss stuff sometimes !
I'm still waiting for Burnin1 to post that article saying Texas went MMJ

Toolman I ain't been right since I tried to bust that concrete floor with my face ! -- 10 years a legal morphine junkie -- Now I treat myself -- I had the wrong show -- I thought U was talking about Wilson on that Tom Hanks show -and the wrong dog - I should probably go back and catch up on some reading if I been out a few days !-- I miss stuff sometimes !
I'm still waiting for Burnin1 to post that article saying Texas went MMJ
Not a problem
I understand what it feels like to hurt
i try to put it out of my head, but as we know that doesn't always work.
I often relate to the tiger with the thorn in the paw, still looking for the mouse to pull it out myself.
Thanks brother

I'm going thru growing withdrawals too !-- Weed ain't addictive but growing it is !-- I sent a couple my grow units
(Aero box and light air pump and such) - To the nephew in East Texas -- I get the beach house sold I'm looking for a little secluded place in South half of Texas to set me up a proper grow !-- I just feel insecure without a grow after over 5 years of 365 !-- I need to get back to it !-- I got seed burning a hole in my pocket -- Wasn't nobody breeding some weed for Texas so I took it upon myself !-- lined up about a dozen little girls about a foot tall and introduced them to a Black Berry Snow Lotus male -- I've done that with about 3-4 boys and now I need to go thru them seed looking for the diamonds in the dust !-- I'm a cloner I just need a special girl and I'm good !

Morris Day and the Time -- "Jungle Love "

I'm working !-- I'm beginning to think they really don't like me over at Fox ?-- Gonna send me an event calender and everything up until that one word came out bout - Anti something ?
U know they say I am da devil over there ?
Watch me get my slide on !

Friday night at last , AFL is back , hooch and beer , life dosnt get much better

good morning everyone ,,,,cold down here this morning ,,,,low 40's

Good morning fellow farmers. This what I have going on so far.
0318191310a.jpg

0322190646a.jpg

0322190646c.jpg

I'm afraid, I popped to many bean. Out of the 41 plants, I'll be putting 7 outside and 5 in the house. And, the rest are history. Will see what happens.

Morning troops! Sgt. Read the plan of the day! Whats that? Get high? All right , I need 7 volunteers!

Yeah! Ness, I like having too many, specially if I am running regular seeds. A body can always find something to do with the extras. If nothing else you can juice 'em.

The Pain creme is half way finished
Still cooking in crock on low 170degs with heat gun now.
I will let it go cook until after dinner tonight then shut it down and strain all the roots and flowers out. Smells like Nuts cooking LOL
But a Good smell, I will be adding the other oils on Saturday when they arrive Thank you 2 day shipping, then I need to work on the amount of beeswax to add I ordered 2 lbs so I should be fine.
The final part will be to add the essence oil and emu oil , we need to add that after the cool down has started,
The Emu oil opens the pores in the skin to allow better absorption for it to work. Not much is needed so for the whole gallon I plan to add 3 oz. of Emu oil.
I must say this batch is truning out Great I just had my wife rub a tiny bit on my burning foot and within 2 mins the burn is gone,
Amazing Stuff..........................I kid you not.
Hope everyone has a Great Day

Good morning y’all...my neighbor, who is a musician that is going deaf...wanted to do a concert playing the first 20 years of Dylan before he goes completely deaf(my neighbor that is) so I will be accompanying him as Dylan moves into his electric years...This is just a small community center sorta thing and we’ve rehearsed only once or twice so I hope I don’t screw up too bad...
Grumpy Rose, I doubt that...maybe have those adopted kids of yours cook a meal for you...Hope you and Bud feel better soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back