Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped for a minute !- Another heavy line moving in maybe a hour !
Hard headed old people !-- I gave U a nighttime med combination that will help U sleep fine -- Melatonin -- Valerian Root and an edible dose of weed !--About an hour before bed time - You'll sleep well !-- Unless the Lightening strikes close by and shakes dahell out the house !- I know Nick !- but when U can!-- As U age your body make less of Melatonin which is your body's sleep chemical -

Bring on the storms !- I'm fortified now !-- and High enough !--
Short rant !- Can't help it !-
Hienz - Kranch ?
Bottled mix of ketchup and ranch dressing ?-
What is wrong with U people ?-- A simple little rule for life --O.K. ?-- If it ain't broke ?-- Don't fix it !
I'm better now !

I said I was fortified ?-- Means I got that black football helmet out -- Cause if **** starts flying around ?-- Something gonna hit me in da face -- I know it !- It's just the way it is !-- It's always the face !

It's back !-- I shoulda done some stretching so I can stick and move --stick and move !-- No I'm too old for dat **** - I got my football helmet and a full pipe -- bring it on !-- I ain't scared !- **** dat was close !- Wind howling and it's dark again !-- Woo !-- Where my lighter !- Power be off in a minute !--Some got a little security Blankie ?-- I got a football helmet !-- Don't feel strange to me !

gooday everyone. it is a BEAUTIFUL day in the neighborhood. sun is shining, 60 degrees, birds are singing, daggone bears are out and about.
hey rose, my vote is for that beauty that umbra put up--that colo/jami/lambsbread. she is a beauty indeed! would love to have some of that, but too $$ for my blood.

Last edited:
I just don't know about these 16 week finishing sativas ?
It would take me an 8 part rotation to produce a crop of sativas every 2 weeks -- Twice as much room as it would take to do that to a fast finishing indica !- Dam they'd would stretch !-- I am just not prepared to do that yet !

Jonny was a school boy when he heard his first Beatles song -- Love me do - I think was and from then it didn't take him long !
High OFC !

Afternoon OFC. Humidity is high. Tring to control the heat in the grow room. It hit 81. Had to turn the ac on.

Good afternoon OFC
Partly cloudy and warm today. I must get back out side. I hope all is well with everyone.
tenor.gif

Good morning, internet is iffy today. Umbra, what is Big Sur Holy Bud? the google hasn't heard of it. lol
It is a rainy day and that is good so i don't have to go prune roses. I hope ya'll are well and well stoned.

Sun came out -- Got the hot tub drained - Gotta clean it and fill it back up !--I might be doing cannonballs off the roof by night time ?-- Dam sand get in everything !- This beach is nice but it would be better they do something bout all this sand !- I'm ready to move !-- The Dam grass need to be cut again too !- Not it !-- Not today !-- Where my pipe ?-- Demon woman need to let me know when I can get dahell out !
Hey Rose !-- She on the hunt ya'll !- I can't wait to introduce Texas to her Nurse Larry - They gonna like it !

tangie is sold out almost everywhere. shoot. Good for you keef. That can be a big job draining the hot tub. I am glad your housing has gone up the 18 %. That is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back