Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't gonna preach about getting your spring seed at Christmas !-- By spring everything U want is sold out !
I'll be back to Bohdi -- Tranquil Elephantizer want to come back to Texas ! -- I needs to know how it compares to some other stuff I got might be able to hold it's own -- Snow Lotus been good to Ole Keef !

Hey Rose don't take that mean !-- It's just what happens everytime I start looking for something -- It's sold out !-- Make me mad !--

Rose we Owe about $140,000 on the house and market value should be little over $ 225,000 ?-- I don't think it's worth that much but 1,500 good paid refinery workers looking for a place to live and there was already a housing shortage --So don't matter what I think !-- The island is the prime location !-- 3 bedroom 1 1/2 baths - garage - island in the kitchen - central air and heat - U can hear the waves !-- I'm not gonna be able to double my money like I did coming out the swamp after Katrina but whatever -- I just want to move on !-- We just gotta get me outta here fore I go crazy !- It's spring !- I'm pot farmer -- your everything says it's time to plant !

The refinery isn't even open but the 1st wave done hit town and bought up most available house and empty lots on the island -- The 2nd wave hits town soon and prices should spike again--The refinery still won't be open - Then more will come --maybe 3-4 waves as they staff up !- I don't plan to be too greedy but I'll need a little place - more I make better I can get -
Tail end of the 2nd wave be where I want to sell !-

So Umbra, your toying with me aren't you. That strain sounds magical. Now for the toying with me part, are they available?
So bighead, never heard of him, has tangie. I didn't buy um.

40 grand is good Keef to walk away with?

LOL Bodhi only release 10 packs. I only have kali mist x BSHB and Pakistani sativa x BSHB ( medicine buddha)

Kinda glad I’m a lightweight and I don’t need all these hi$$ strain to get hi...and I can’t taste all these different terps y’all talk about either so really for me, it’s just pot...only difference I see is when there’s a good amount of cbd in there that makes me relax a good bit...I guess I inhaled a bit too much lacquer fumes back when I was makin guitars...

Re, i bet that was so worthwhile to be able to make your art. I would love to see all of them and hear your play. It is art that makes music, win win.

You are a lightweight? Really? I got a little lighter after the flu as i went a bit without smoking, but i think i am saturated. I just am a tired old woman who likes sativa but has had a lot of them already. Tangie does taste orange. so many strains, so little time.

Not sure who was talking Headaches
But this powder works great and I highly recommend it
41Yk9Ilh9SL.jpg

RE we gotta get U some OFC genetics !-- Fast finishing indicas - U can grow your CBD beside it !-- I'm have to hook U up when I get settled -- Don't let me forget -- Once I got it up I get off some seed !--I probably give away what seed I have left to most of them !--
RE not worried about taste ?-- I send U a hashy mind mower ? - I think I know just the one ?-- Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus - Half Snow Lotus outta Bohdi on both sides !-- She bad to the bone !--

I ain't giving away my color yet !- I plan to work them some more -- Black plants with purple bud with that stacked roses look !-- Umbra knows !-

Hey Toolman !-U doing OK Cuz ?

I switched the girls over to flower mode today...And reconfigured my Scrog net for the resized cabinet and thought I’d give another try with my “far red flower initiator”...I didn’t notice much from it last time I used it but it requires so little power that I thought I’d throw it in anyway...Guess I could’a let the girls veg a bit longer but I’m in a bit of a rush as I’d like to get on with popping the seeds I have for the next grow...Cheers ya’ll

4DAA8653-071F-4020-B3A1-CB66D0C14663.jpeg

I have a strain you might like. Hazeolope… DNA's chocolope ( the actually 2003 HTCC winning cut) x Soma's G13/haze pollen. The F2 are down to 9 weeks flowering.

Texas already sent that decriminalization bill to the floor for a vote - It's expected to pass - They could vote on it anytime - Even this week !- There's plenty more bills for mmj and stuff but that one vote to decriminalize is about all I need !-- Prohibition Light after full blown prohibition?-- I can handle that !-- But there's money in Texas wanting to be spent on the weed industry -- Just sitting there waiting !--
I want to spend some of it !-- Seems to me when that decriminalization passes some people gonna have to think long and hard about when you get in ?-- Jumping too quick could be risky -- Wait too long and U may not get what U want !- Move at the right time with no paper trail and U got it locked up !--Then U can do your thing while I -? - Do I know U ?-- !- Then when the time comes for a commercial grow ?--- Boo- ya !--- There it is ! -- They blow the whistle ?- Play fair and Start from scratch like everybody else ? -Myass !
If U play fair U can lose !-- I don't like to lose !

I remember a strain we called Big Sur Holy weed from the 70s. It is not the same strain I don't think. I lived in Monterey at the time. Big Sur is south of Monterey down HWY 1.
many people said it was called that because the high was a holy experience. lol Some friends told me it was actually grown on a remote Buddist Monestary property near Big Sur. It was really good stuff for the time. The legend lives on today... he he

U can smell the whiskey burning down Copperhead Road !

Arlo Guthrie - Coming into Los Angeles ?
-These days it should say coming in FROM Los Angeles ?-- UPS have to have the title for moving the most weed across state lines ever ?
Just a high thought !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back