Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$350 for a pack of 10 seed ?- I saw maybe half dozen varieties I'd like to have ?-- U know it's kinda expensive to grow fine weed ?-- If I had it I wouldn't have a problem with that price-- U get what U pay for ! - 15 weeks to finish ?--Only outside down here !-- Almost twice as long as some indicas ?

I'm hate myself for this --
Umbra can U link me to the finest of the fine indicas ?-- The expensive ones ?--I needs to know !-- This gonna hurt !

Well that was fun Umbra, thanks. I did a Columbia gold grow....never finished. I am watching my Lambsbread to see how long she takes, she doesn't really grow like a sativa at all. She is more like a hybrid. hmmm I have lots of clones of her that I was going to seed...hmmmm

Our daughters fave sativa is Tangie. Thanks for those yummy pictures.
What is "green Bodhi"?

I had thier Tranquil Elephantizer-- I know what kinda work they do !-- Tell us more bout Green Bohdi !-- Wouldn't be surprised to find out it got some Snow Lotus in it !-- What's that other one they use Umbra ?

Somebody need to invent a pollen net for outside plants -- If I pay $350 for a pack of seed -- I'm not letting some low life hemp pollen get all up in that girl without a fight !-Somebody got to do something about that !-- - I ain't liking the idea of this hemp **** growing round my grow !

Unless the po-po standing there and hemp is all I grow !- See !-- Look like hemp to me --don't it ?

Keef
This BB King I got going hasn't got one hint of berry.
It's Gassy pine right now but I'm sure that will change as it matures then cures. Right now the buds are so frosty they are starting to look like they been flocked.
Yes that is the correct word. Flocked not.........never mind. lol

Flocking blueberry !--That's the Umbra Frost -- I know it well !-The terps on BB come on strong at the end -- Maybe you'll get that blueberry muffin ?-She ages wonderfully !
Keep smelling it and see how it develops -- One day it'll change to faint Berry then it develops into blueberry fast
She can be a beast to manage inside if she gets out of hand !
That's the child of "Trips" a f-1 BB male that came out the ground making 3 leaves at a time instead of 2 -A Trifoliate--- Mom was a big boned f-1 BB girl who could support some weight --seems to lean to the indica in looks though she a hybrid with strong blueberry - like fresh blueberries !

Last edited by a moderator:
'89 - Christmas tree plant - I think I got that pine covered-- That lip numbing pine is the one I'm after -- Got maybe 8-10 seed !-- We'll have a pine -- but that BB King don't really have a choice but to be blueberry !-- I used B.B. on GDP-X BPU --
Stacked blueberries !-

Well that was fun Umbra, thanks. I did a Columbia gold grow....never finished. I am watching my Lambsbread to see how long she takes, she doesn't really grow like a sativa at all. She is more like a hybrid. hmmm I have lots of clones of her that I was going to seed...hmmmm

Our daughters fave sativa is Tangie. Thanks for those yummy pictures.
What is "green Bodhi"?
green Bodhi is another breeder, not Bodhi. I gave away the landrace sativa from Aruba I had from Bodhi, that would have been a good one.

Be careful in the storms -- These are wild storms they not coming for anyone but they still dangerous !
It's just Papa Legba working the crossroads !

Morning OFC. ..Showers in the area...damp and Cold here!!
Hold on Keef it will pass.
Right there with you StNick been up since 3 myself. Puffin on some Papaya and sipping on some Chai tea. ...

Morning OFC... Sunny and clear here. Suppose to reach near 70* today!!!! By dinner there will be a foot of snow. Mark my words!!!! Just kidding, I think the weather is finally breaking though it's a little early for my area. Thinking about taking the Holy Grail Kush and Peyote Critical clones on a clandestine operation. I haven't really done any scouting either. I'd say I still have another month before there is no frost.

House shakers and window rattlers -Dam ya'll !- Gonna take more than a toke or 2 to calm this adrenaline ! - Hope it is moving on ?-- Got a lap full of woke dogs too !
Am I stepping into the Twilight Zone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back