Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps, how are yall? I go see my doctor for a check up. She used to tell me pot wasn't' good, she is an adorable little blond in her 30s, and mormon. She is one of my hardest sell. LOL
Umbra, i will join you on harvesting tomorrow maybe. That is a great idea. Well, i better go, there is a nursery between me and the doc. oh boy.

Nick how long till U feel safe enough to bring it home ? - Got your grow room ready ?-- I don't think it was right for them to bust all your equipment up like that - Zig too - She gonna do well with the new LEDs
Umbra I'm kinda dreading trimming already - Mane I'm need some help -- turning that garage over 5 times a year ?- I ain't trimming that much !- I still chuckle about the Gloman trimming his outside crop last year - Brother said I QUIT - Ya'll come get U some !-- I still expect Texas to expand this MMJ law this session -- Probably a good idea I'm shutdown - This is a prohibition state and the way I been sticking my head up might cause me some problems especially if they make no change - That happens ?- I gotta be somebody else somewhere else -cause they'll have the dogs out for me ! - but I might just find what I'm looking for too !
What U moving to bloom this cycle Umbra ?-- -U know I gotta ask about the Merlot too ?- Did U do your " Box Of?) Breeding thing on it ?-When can U start some seed ?- These Mimosa x Double Purple Dojo seed burning a hole in my pocket !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephen Stills - Tree Top Flyer - I fly low I'm high demand --

I'm be needing to fly again soon !- Wonder how many pounds one those Ultra light planes would cost me ?
See I been told I don't understand the value of a dollar so I convert it to weed - That I understand !- Maybe 5-6 lbs for the plane ?- -Growing up my Daddy was all da time telling me "Money don't grow on trees"- He was growing the wrong kinda trees !

Nick how long till U feel safe enough to bring it home ? - Got your grow room ready ?-- I don't think it was right for them to bust all your equipment up like that - Zig too - She gonna do well with the new LEDs
Umbra I'm kinda dreading trimming already - Mane I'm need some help -- turning that garage over 5 times a year ?- I ain't trimming that much !- I still chuckle about the Gloman trimming his outside crop last year - Brother said I QUIT - Ya'll come get U some !-- I still expect Texas to expand this MMJ law this session -- Probably a good idea I'm shutdown - This is a prohibition state and the way I been sticking my head up might cause me some problems especially if they make no change - That happens ?- I gotta be somebody else somewhere else -cause they'll have the dogs out for me ! - but I might just find what I'm looking for too !
What U moving to bloom this cycle Umbra ?-- -U know I gotta ask about the Merlot too ?- Did U do your " Box Of?) Breeding thing on it ?-When can U start some seed ?- These Mimosa x Double Purple Dojo seed burning a hole in my pocket !--
Breeder box is doing their thing. Going to have seed. Wedding cake is up next.

Stephen Stills - Tree Top Flyer - I fly low I'm high demand --

I'm be needing to fly again soon !- Wonder how many pounds one those Ultra light planes would cost me ?
See I been told I don't understand the value of a dollar so I convert it to weed - That I understand !- Maybe 5-6 lbs for the plane ?- -Growing up my Daddy was all da time telling me "Money don't grow on trees"- He was growing the wrong kinda trees !

I have been thinking about that myself, flying that is. I fly scale radio control and have a 40% Ultimate bipe. Been thinking about an ultralite for a couple years. I have my eye on a Mini Cub like this.

I was thinking about one those where U out in the open - Basically a wing -engine and seat ! - That's more of a light plane than an ultralight-- That's reasonable ! - It would be faster and go further too !--
I was wondering where OF been too -- Hope he's OK - I know he was having vertigo-

Nick when I get ready for a little plane I think I'm go check out some DEA auctions - Probably get a real good deal on something ?

Just Google the annual cost of ownership for a small plane like you would find in a dea auction. Makes ultralight look pretty attractive .

Uh ?- - My field ?- My small plane ? -- Not gonna be no oversight like inspections and stuff !-- The plane won't be licenced and neither will I !- I don't do that !
Short take off ?- Tie me to that tree and when I get it reved up -- At my signal cut me loose !- 50 feet I be airborne and climbing out !

Last edited by a moderator:
Of8 said he was gonna take a break from growin & social media for a bit but he’d be back round sometime...

Wow. Hope everything is alright at the fogeys house . We all know how addictive the growing thing is

Best wishes OF !
Yo Nick - most those ultralight planes are powered by that Rotax- Snowmobile engine - Could one those engines handle a NOX kit -or a Blower?- I get off the ground quick like that ?-- The forbidden question around here about an ultralight is "How much weight can it carry ?"-- That one question tells the whole story !
Don't say that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back