Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmy stash jar. You guys remember Stewart's in a mason jar?
20190419_132901.jpg

Me Treasure Chest !- Need to be cleaned up ?

Edit :---Won't let me up load the pic !-- I got a stained wooden box covered with old pennies and a Kennedy half dollar in the middle - All but the bottom and inside covered in pennies !

The best weed takes as long as it takes. Sometimes a 72 day finisher will out produce a 60 day finisher by 30-40 percent. Don't make sense to grow the faster one.

It was his line !- I just went into graphic detail about it !- Yep ! --They pretty pissed off now ! -

Nick I got some seed to it's baby - It is outstanding weed in my book - Hope it comes out in the babies -- I got plenty plenty seed to that blueberry with a chocolate dad - When U got popped you had the parents in the opposite place right ? - I got about a 5 cc syringe of seed !- So it ain't gone totally !

That's kinda what I had in mind Nick --I like that top pic -- I ain't doing like they do along the border though - They put a drop basket underneath it - Dash across the border - Do a bombing run on the intended and drop the tail end of the rack and dump the load - Dash back across the border without landing - They ain't following U and how they gonna stop U ? -U only in US Air space for 5 minutes or less- -They not gonna shoot U down !- Boys on the ground should watch they head cause it's about to be raining kilo bricks !
I just want to fly again !

Last edited by a moderator:
I was always afraid of ultralights because of a tendency to want to do loops and Immelmanns and the like. I'm older now so maybe I'm smarter.

I was teaching my daughter the martial arts until she was about 7 - One day she was going to the ice cream truck and I was watching out the window - Her and her girlfriend were skipping back when this boy stopped them - I couldn't hear what was said but when my daughter did that half turn like she was walking away and nailed that boy right in the middle of the chest with that elbow move I taught Her- Dropped him like a sack of potatoes - I wasn't training her anymore ! - She coulda Kilt him !

Nick - They taught us to fly what they called nap of the earth - at or below tree top level - U ain't ever felt more alive ! -- Come back with limbs stuck in the skids on the helicopter !

Only thing I have left from that but no worries, our Bud hooked me up

I haven't got to grow any those chocolate blueberry seed out yet - I bred that chocolate boy to the child of Nurse Larry too !-- I'll get this all sorted out soon and back to growing ! - Take me a year to sort out what I already got and there's so many kinds !-- Wedding Cake ?- OK !-
but fair warning !- I'm be out to hustle me a Mimosa cut !- I do like it - alot ! --Smells like Mimosa flowers !
And Lamb's Bread- It want to come to Texas too- I just know it !- I trust Rose on the evaluation - She got good taste in weed !

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started some Sonic Screwdriver and its sativa dom so it goes long, about 75 days in my exp. but has an awesome yield and great high. Problem with it is I have never managed to get anything but fluffy nugs, no such thing as a bouncing hard nug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back