Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey mr keef yes i have a grow going,,,just not in my house ,,after i got busted the members of the church all found out why i got busted,,,an older dude (60's)from church asked me about growing i told him it was a lot of hard work and you need a good bit of knowledge,,,we made a deal he would provide the rooms and i would do all the work,,for that we will split 50/50,,,i told him all the rules never tell anyone,,dont let service people in the house unless he calls me first ,,,i go over every two days to check who needs water and other maintenance,,,a while back i brought 3 1500 watt king leds(thank you IRS) and they are working great ,,i have 11 plants that i flipped two days ago ,,,,not sure what strain they are ,,,but i really don't care about that ,,,as long as i know its a good pot ,,,the deal we made seems to be working ,,,he even gave me a key to the house ,,,stay safe and be well my brother

animated-easter-egg.gif

giphy.gif

It lives !--
Zig that sounds like a fine arrangement to me - I don't know about 50/50 but any port in a storm !-- Now this thing about I don't know what strain it is ?-- We can't have that !-U gonna be needing some OFC genetics !- That's why I asked what U were growing !-- U like indicas or hybrids ?- Got no sativa ! - I knows what some dis **** do under LEDS
-- It might be fine weed U growing but I'll put my **** up against it !- Most of what I got come from the OFC or I bred from OFC genetics - Others got stuff fine too ( maybe I know from experience ?)-- A farmer need to know how his crop stack up ?- For my situation I do alright !- After that BPU -x- BB boy got loose and blessed me with too many seed - Umbra bred it I just did an f-1 on it - breeding a first generation female to a full brother - His name was Trips - He came out the ground making 3 leaves at a time instead of 2 -- Anyway I used to send some to anyone who wanted some - Like a club badge or something - I hated to throw them out when I could save someone some seed money - I still got some -
BPU -x BB = Black Berry Kush -x- Purple Citral - x- Uzbekistan hash plant-- x- Blueberry Blast - I don't think Umbra made any commercially available -So they can't be bought -- It's a beast of a blueberry - She'll grow huge she a heavy producer -- I got a mess of stuff - Don't let me forget !

Hey drcree- Toolman ! - Didn't see ya'll up there !- That BB I was telling Zig about ?-- A chocolate boy got all up on that- Blueberry Chocolate- I got plenty seed and don't have a clue what to expect - 'cept it will be good !-- I need to be set back up and working -- Come on Texas !-- Do something !
I think I might be addicted to this Mimosa ?

When I got some up I won't be needing a lot more seed - I'm clean house !-Several months ago I sent some seed to the Gloman to back me up - Texas a prohibition state and I could get caught and lose everything - Until The Gloman sent me some seed back then I'd be back at it without losing the genetics -- So yeah I was asking !- I just need to be stuck in a pocket somewhere where I can get back to it !-- I only got stuff from 4 dads but there was a lot of different moms- Many never been grown out - King Louie the 13 - with a Black Berry Snow Lotus dad and Bred her to B.B. too !
I'll get them organized and put the word out when I'm ready to send them out - let U guys know what I got if U want any ? - (AK 47 -x- BBSL-) x - B.B. - Who knows 'cept it'll be Dank ?
Where my pipe ?

Not a problem Cuz -
Somebody need to tell these pups of mine that it is against the law to give dogs bacon on Saturday- Everybody knows that !- They don't believe me !

420 smoking on some of Rose Chocolope. Keef, I topped all the babies, will flip 12/12 in two days. Thanks for the tip. Zigg that's a good deal you got going on. Working my way to the back yard. Keep on token.:)

I'll tell them that Umbra !- They like some bacon !- Wait !-- Kosher bacon ? -- Naw Cuz !- I can't just let that slide !- U going straight tohell for dat !
U know that guitar player in the Yardbirds - Look just like a young Jeff Beck ?

I just spent the morning sifting my compost pile... Got 4 wheelbarrows of fine sifted organic compost...what to do...I already spread one out in a raised bed so I guess I’ll grow some veggies there...I’m gonna save these others for growin some organic herb...and maybe for makin some teas and such...
I’m wondering if I should have some tested to identify any shortcomings so I can correct if necessary...what’d ya think, would that be worthwhile, or just use it...I’m gonna add some worm castings and vermiculite to it as well...
Well happy 4:20...
A423C7A0-B899-496F-9B25-AC30723455FA.jpeg

Beautiful RE I would top dress everything with that black gold ya got there. I don't see any reason to get it tested if it is composted the ph is ok. That is just the best stuff ever. You should be very proud of yourself.

U gonna regret it when all those half breed Muslim children take over America !-
- I got no response to that !-
U got me dude !--
(I stepped out for a troll )--

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back