Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra those 10,000 clones got stuck in a loop in my mind --
The how to and what would be needed !--How much space - Cuz sometimes I hate U !-- I guess U start by going to the box store and buy 10,000 red solo cups ?- Now where to put them - Only one answer to that question !- Put them everywhere !-
I'm stick to the 100s at a time capacity !- That I know I can do !
Have to check the local news tonight and see how many tourist sun bathers was used like a speed bump at the beach over the holiday - There's always some !

While I was gardening last night I realized one of my new lights is only working at half power. I am going to have to order a replacement and then I'll send the one that failed back for repair. It had a driver failure.

Good morning OFC

Those plants look great Nick! Thanks for sharing.
It looks like your Boy gets two Easters Zigggy. How awesome! :)

tumblr_n41eoeJRep1ru5h8co1_500.gif

I hope everyone has a great Easter. You all rock my friends.

I see what U do RE !- Watch them !-- I don't know ?- I got me some them seed - Let me know how it turns out ?-I've never seen Nurse Larry hermie ! - but I'm leaning that way !-- Nurse Larry-x- Black Berry Snow Lotus - Made a powerful cross - She lost that mystery terp thing and just became a steam roller that keeps coming !- Rude and crude just walk up and mess U up !

Ten Years After - I'm Going Home

Again Gloman ?-- I thought weed didn't 'fect U none? -- BB. King ?-- U took it down yet ?-- The blueberry coming thru ?- Should be unmistakable !- Dam it's hot out there!

Gloman, how are the Oregon Lemons and BoC F2 coming? You have grand daddy haze x Cheech wizard, anything? Should be monsters

Can't go wrong if it came out Bohdi !- I'm still wanting that Tranquil Elephantizer back - Dam bugs !-- That's one piece of Frosty work right there !-- I'm a little down and out myself -- It's strawberry season and my fermenters are empty !-

Hi peeps! No ness, i don't have to cook we got invited out.That is so nice. I took the BOC, Lambs bread and Mels gdp/bp... Worst grow i have ever had, no, the next to the worse. Cleaning up the grow getting ready to seed some Lambs bread. I have no idea what i did wrong, very yellow and dropped leaves, toasted. Nugs are nice, thank goodness, i don't know how they can be. Do you think if Lambsbread is a landrace strain from jamaica the LED's were just too hot? But all three plants looked bad. I think my lights are too strong and i can't get them up any higher... Grasping here. write it off as a bad grow? But i need to know how to fix it besides growing LB outside. Umbra you BOC sure was sticky and smells dankity dank.
Good to read all of you.

Hey Rose !- Wanna grow in water ?-- It may not be true in this case but I swear some varieties drop them fan leaves as they near finish !-- Self trimmers !- Kinda?-
BOC - I know about BOC !--Well -That boy was all up on Nurse Larry - x- BBSL - Don't know what to expect - All I know for sure is if U breed Dank to dank - It can't help but be Dank!- It's just about fishing for terps !-- That Oregon Lemon Umbra asked the Gloman about ?--
I used that BBSL male on S-x-OL Got throwed a loop by what it produced -- My nose ain't good enough to identify that smell - It stanks -but it don't play !-- Fine weed !
(Squish -x- OL )- x- BBSL = Stanky !

Last edited by a moderator:
We coming to your town and help U party down - We're an American Band !- Grand Funk
I think I like Rob Zombie's version best ! - I ain't bullet proof but I could probably slow a few down ?- Got kind of a crab walk thing working !- What was I looking for?- Lose my Dam head if it wasn't nailed on ? --Did I even have anything to say ?- Beats me ?- Where my lighter ?

We’re at my wife’s aunts for Easter dinner, they are strictly anti weed...I had a toke and an edible before but can’t wait to get away...I like’m alright but they are not my people:..

Having to hide who I really am drove me to a most hermit life -I don't like to pretend !- - Then I learned a trick -- Turn a little crazy lose on them - Everybody want me to leave including me !- We all happy !- and quit praying at my food it's getting cold !
Gonna put the rest of that smoked pork roast in the freezer - I had about enough for now - Jet the demon dog he say he'll hold that last chicken leg for me if I want ?-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back