Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way --What was that other band Steve Winwood was in ?

Silk Screen printed solar panels ?- It was too much for me before-- So I'm going deep !

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a shot of this last years crop being turned into bubble hash.

Attachments

• 1106181248.jpg
    1106181248.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 30
There is a place for a bubble hash mo-sheen in the weed world - I'm surprised someone hasn't already started marketing one like that !- There comes a time when U trimming when U got the Scissor claw and a bigass stack left to trim when anybody be wishing for a bubble machine !-- Ask the Gloman ?-- He said - I quit !- Ya'll come get U some !-- A man can take only so much trimming then your eye gets to twitching - scissor hand won't work anymore - Bubble time !

Was it like a back flow valve Cuz ?-- I think they shoulda give U or U shoulda took the whole case of wine ! -Taking a case ?- that ain't stealing !---That's just taxes!-- Make U work on da lords day too ?- That kinda work should be expensive !- What kinda weed works well with that kinda wine ?- U complementing or contrasting ?
I thought about taking a day off from trolling - but I didn't !
In between I got 3 loads of clothes washed and put up - Except for the bedding still in the dryer !-- Me and the little dog went and peed on the lawnmower again !- That's what we think about it !-- And the weed eater too !

Last edited by a moderator:
U know I ain't the least bit religious?- They keep burning black churches like they did in Louisiana or shooting up synagogues like they been doing ? - I'm have to adopt me a little church somewhere --be there when they open and make sure nobody shoots it up without getting shot back !
They don't have to let me come in and defile they holy place - I can be outside !

Called out your buddy Nebraska, backwards as a cop that has never grown weed before. You must be rubbing off on me.

We'll he didn't know **** about growing !-- I knew something wasn't right - I thought maybe it was just my paranoia slipping thru - I had him pegged as a dum-ass not really a cop !- His story didn't make sense !
He wanted to play sheriff and Rose wouldn't let him -Hurt his feelings -- I may have provoked him some ?
I had my hair hanging loose air drying after a wash -Face is shaggy -- Came by the mirror and thought --U look like an old Jesus - I was about to pose when Other Keef said - U know U wrong ? - I know !

No he wasn't a very good grower. He mentioned that when he was Sheriff they made him cut down the hemp along the roadside. He wanted to let it grow to pollinate everybody's outdoor crop. That's a cop for ya.

I'm expecting someone from Texas to show up soon - It'll be 50/50 that they are who they say they are or they a cop !- If they don't have the right words - Ya'll can have them !

There's a tell to watch for -- A spike in guest numbers - Then it suddenly drops off - Then someone new shows up- Pay attention !---Don't mean they a cop -could be a fluke - I've outted that --If they read they'll probably use another "trick "- I be looking for that one !

Took my wife to a nice brunch this morning then a walk in a very nice garden...this is some sort of meditation getaway or some such...very pretty...more tulips than you can count but I guess someone did as they say there are about 17,000 plus lots of other plants and trees...the cherry trees were in full bloom too and very pretty...cute little church too...happy birthday baby!!!

EAF2D670-B38D-47DF-A53F-D415F1BF941D.jpeg

Somebodies scoring points when they went to that place. I used to reserve things like that for buying a new rc plane or a gun. :)

Nick's working up to buying an ultralight airplane !- I see it in his eyes !- Half dozen hours with an instructor and he'll be tied off to a tree wrapping that engine up tight giving the "cut me loose" signal

Nick speed is different in the air than on the ground -- If U going 30 miles an hour into a 40 mile per hour head wind - How fast U really going ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back