Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was much respect for the Aussie soldier back in that jungle war - This was before night vision equipment --There was one Aussie unit wore dark welding glasses all day then went out and hunted the night - They kept an ear as a trophy -and it marked the body !- Charlie was scared of those boys !- Some had big dried ear necklaces !-- My kinda people !

Het Keef whats cracken , I never served but have friends and family that did and are still , much respect to all .

Gday OFC hope you have all been well and your buds are big and sticky , Here in the land down under we have just celebrated ANZAC Day - what used to be a day of remembrance for the Aussie and Kiwi solders that fell at Gallipoli has now become a day to remember all that have served ,It is a deeply emotional day , to see young children holding their fathers or mothers medals that have fallen in battle is heart breaking and it is hard not to shed a tear , it is heartening though that so many young people now acknowledge the sacrifice by others for their freedom , its a pity it has taken so many years for this to be realized and so many of our returned solders went to their grave thinking they were not appreciated and loved .LEST WE FORGET
View attachment 252484
Good morning OFC

Morning OFC. About to start the wake n bake with some GG live resin budder

20190428_115829(1).jpg

pop a squat bro! i can't wait till we develop transporters. I could just load some up and send it to ya.

Nov I got a better idea - They quit hunting my oldass and I just make my own butter ?- Come on Texas !- Let's do this thing !- Mexico bout to go legal so if we don't --it's coming anyway !- Time for MMJ at least !

that might be a better idea but I'm not sure it's gonna be any easier to get them to quit huntin you. Even if you can get legal they'll be sniffin ur trail everywhere.

So live resin is done with c02 right? You just chop a plant, trim the nugs, toss em in a tumbler with micron filters, freeze with co2 and tumble for a few minutes, and then collect the resin...right???

Super Critical CO2 extractor -- At a certain pressure and temp CO2 becomes super critical -- Stuck between a liquid and a gas -- In this state it acts like a solvent-- The machine pumps this C02 thru the material and comes out as a CO2 ice When the CO2 vaporizes - Nothing but the goodies be left !
The Simply "C" extractor did cost about $3,500 but only run about an Oz at a time with an hour run time - They got expensive add on adaptors that will hold 1/4 pound-- My thought is to turn it to dry ice hash then run the hash thru the extractor--

We doing some Bob Seger this morning -- Come to Poppa !

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Critical CO2 extractor -- At a certain pressure and temp CO2 becomes super critical -- Stuck between a liquid and a gas -- In this state it acts like a solvent-- The machine pumps this C02 thru the material and comes out as a CO2 ice When the CO2 vaporizes - Nothing but the goodies be left !
The Simply "C" extractor did cost about $3,500 but only run about an Oz at a time with an hour run time - They got expensive add on adaptors that will hold 1/4 pound-- My thought is to turn it to dry ice hash then run the hash thru the extractor--

We doing some Bob Seger this morning -- Come to Poppa !
i forgot the temp. 82* I think it is. I guess there is info available on it now, thanks Keef. There's even machines lol! I thought all this was secret secret stuff lol.

Nov - Go do some reading -- SkunkPharm.com-- I think it is ?--Grey Wolf knows his **** !-- That's enough to find it anyway - You'll know if U at the right place-

Nazareth-- Hair of the Dog

Last edited by a moderator:
I shoulda prepared Brother Nov -- He gonna come away from Skunk Pharm with smoke coming out his ears and one eye twitching -- That place is too much to obsorb -
Find something new everytime I pass thru that place!-- Canna Chocolate Truffles ?-- Cannacaps Pops ?-

I feel like I've emerged from the dark ages
thank you keef

Morning RE !
Researching something called- Holy Annointing Oil and Holy (S)hit Oil !- Over at Skunk Pharm --Getting a headache !- Probably the weather too - Hot with high humidity and unstable air -

Not a problem Nov !-- Learn to do something cool and come teach us !

We’z at the hospital this mornin... step son getting a new esophagus...Well not exactly...he’s been suffering bad acid reflux so they are installing a ring or some such that allows food in but supposed to keep bile and such from coming up under normal conditions...but still allows normal flow...we waitin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back