Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, how is your Monday? It is pretty but cold here. almost froze last night. I am on my way for a message. Sometimes it is wonderful and sometimes ya want to smack the therapist. ouch. Time to figure out what we growing. so many wonderful choices.. woo hoo. Have a great day each of you.

Hey Rose !- enjoy !

Tech Admin in da house !--
Cuz I'm way ahead of U on this ! - This Texas MMJ bill becomes law - CBD only -- Is pretty much finished as they sell it now !- There's a whole new dog in that race!-- -- Hope U been well ?- We got U covered on this !- A sliding scale of THC/CBD for meds!

Corpus ?- Where U at ?- Dam U slow !
I'd like that but it don't have happen here ! --It's coming up on decision time !--What U gonna do ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep Nov !- We know !

I would consider that inciting to riot ?-- That was the intention !-- Go get me some more !

Extracting a cannabis sedative !-
The stems have fewer trichs than bud but they are usually farther along and more developed - Allowing a stem extract to produce a sedative effect ! -
Found it !- Didn't make it up !--
If this is true ?-
We let plants run past amber then extract a better sedative than that ?

Dam everybody pissed off at me now !-
Trolled CNN and MSNBC !-
Remember Charlottesville !
If U ain't gonna fight back then shut up and take it like a bi*ch !-

Yep !- That should cover it ?- Pissed off everybody !- Did I miss anyone ?-- It was a good day to troll !
Dam lighter quit !- Kitchen matches ?- I be back!

I have 3 sonic screwdriver and 3 boc just poking their little heads up. It also looking good for the 2nd batch of clones I took . I'm not going to hold my breath cause they were flowering when I took them but they are still green!

Dam everybody pissed off at me now !-
Trolled CNN and MSNBC !-
Remember Charlottesville !
If U ain't gonna fight back then shut up and take it like a bi*ch !-

Yep !- That should cover it ?- Pissed off everybody !- Did I miss anyone ?-- It was a good day to troll !
Dam lighter quit !- Kitchen matches ?- I be back!
you havnt pissed us Ossie's off yet, pretty hard to do that though

Good Morning OFC....Heading to 86*....Smell of summer in the air!

58380887_1310906435750892_1262037510993739776_n.png

Good morning OFC. I wish it was warm here! Cold and probably gonna rain. It's definitely spring here!! Off to check on the auto to see if it's ready yet. 5 days overdue.

Good morning yall!
Rained cats n dogs here over night. At least I don't have to shovel it! Sure makes working outdoors a problem tho.
My poppies are a poppin!
My zinnias go in this weekend.
I'm thinking I should pick up a couple auto seeds to put outdoors. lol . I said no more outside grows.........but I'm Hooked! And I'm NOT gonna turn myself in. arar

If your trying to be a bit stealthy outside, autos are not a bad way to go....and yah don’t have to wait till fall to harvest...
Soon as I’m back from the currently planned trip, I’ll be popping some too...

Good morning OFC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back